Chapter 3

When Park Jimin falls for Kim Jimin

Kim Jimin P.O.V

I ran home as fast as I could and closed the door behind be breathing hard. My brother came running from his room and I looked at him. He had his surpirsed face and I ran to hug him. He was shocked but hugged me back. 

HeeChul: Jimin-ah, what happened?

Me: Op...oppa... they're back *sobs*

HeeChul: Its ok.. I'm here

Me: Oppa... I'm scared... One of them followed me from my new work place and almost took my whole purse... Luckily My new classmate helped me..

HeeChul: This won't do.. Jimin-ah, I should enroll into your school in order for you to be safe... 

Me: But Oppa, thats seems troulesome 

HeeChul: I don't care, as long as your safe.

I sobbed in his arms and thought of the firs time they cam to our house. 

//Flashback//

I was just 10 years old and I was in the living room watching a movie with my brother when suddenly people with black masks busted into the house with knives and guns. I screamed and my brother hugged me. My mother came out from the kitchen while my dad was hiding inside his room. They came closer and grabbed me, HeeChul, and my mother. The other 2 went to find my father.they successfully dragged my father out from him room and shot him in the head. I cried seeing the sitaution. The men then pulled my mother out from the house. My brother followed them with me. We chased after them but they shot my mother in the garden. We both cried and my mom said her last words to my brother.

Mum: HeeChul-ah.. please... please take.... take care... o...of... your.... si....sister.... for... m....me.... I'm.... I''m s...s... 

/End Of Flashback//

That was when she closed her eyes. We both cried and soon the police came. They took us to the police station until my aunt came to claime us out. We stayed with our aunt ever since then but until my brother was 17, we moved out and he found a part time job while. He studied in another school and he enrolled me into the school I am in now.

He hugged me again and we went for dinner. He made some KimChi stew and grilled beef. We ate and he helped me with my math homework after that. We did our own works until late at night and went to sleep. I was scared so we slept in the same room. 

 

HEYYO~~ A short update since my laptop is dieing XD