This End for Real

This Time, Yours will be Mine.

TOP POV

“Hyunggg, came here” I heard Seungri call everyone.

“What it’s maknae?”Taeyang first come to Seungri”You must not too loud, you still sick”Taeyang tell him.

Yeah Seungri still recovery after the card insident.

“Palii, call Top Hyung”  he order Taeyang to move.

“Ya maknae, you must not order me, i’m your hyung”Taeyang scold him.

“I know hyung, if i dont sick, i wont order you”Seungri make puppy eyes to Taeyang.

“What it is Seungri ya”daesung came with Doraemon pillow in his arm.

“TOP hyung, pallii, this emergency, beleive me?” seunggri call again.

Top and Taeyang came with puzzle look.

“What it is maknae you to noisy, i’m tired you know”TOP whine.

“Hyung, look it is. I know you must shock”his give them his phone.

Top, Taeyang, and Daesung take look at Seungri phone. And shock.

“it’s that true?”Taeyang still shock.

“What its Jiyong hyung done this time?”Daesung said.

Top run to his room,  take his phone and dial number.

One call... no answer..

Second call...connect

“Where are you?”his sound worried

“I’m okay Tabi”

“I’m not ask you okay or not, where are you?”Top ask again.

He heard her sobber, he know her cry.

“I’m in house”her still hard to talk.

“are you alone?”Top ask again

“Hmmmm”

“Wait for me, dont do anything stupid, dont go anywhere. Just still in your bed. Dont cry anymore. I’m in my way”

Top take his jaket and run, and stop in living room.

“I’m go to Dara house, just confirm to Jiyong. And tell me if something happen. Daraa need someone now?”his talk to .

“Hyung, talk to Noona to stay strong”Seunggri said

Top run to downstair and talk to his manager to drive him.

 

Dara POV

This is end, i cant believe is end already in this way. I dont understand way Jiyong must choose this way to make everything clear.  I’m not mad, but i’m hurt.

If Jiyong want confirm his relathionship, just confirm.  But why his make i’m feel so fool? How he need tell everyone that him so happy with Kiko with thus picture.

I know, i’m not his ideal girls, i’m just his noona that him love, tommorow, yesterday, but not now and tommorow. I know we not couple made from heaven, we just ordinary couple with many problem, after four year in relathionsip, we happy, broken heart, sad, cry, and happy again. many time we need to break up, but in the end we must be togheter again. Jiyong must be with Kiko if his break up with me, but never serious like this time.

I’m feel lost this time, i’m feel this end for real. And our relathionship not work anymore, love not just enough to make you together.

I’m not know what i must do now. I cry hard and just lay in my bed, not moving. Tabi in his way to here. I need someone now. I cant be alone in this situasion.

I heard foot step, must be Tabi. He know my passcode. He hurry to my bed. I can look worried in his eyes. I’m try to sit in my bed and smile to him.

“I’m okay Tabi, i’m just shock, dont worry”i’m assure him

Tabi just look me with worried expresion.

His sit and the bed and pull me in his hug. I’m cry, not pretend again. i’m feel warm in his hug.

“let it go, just cry. I know, it’s must hurt you much”Tabi hug me tight and i let go my heart and cry harder.