Characters

Win a date with Wu Yifan

Main characters :

Jung Krystal (You) - 18-year-old from Gangneung who works at a hypermarket as a cashier. She quit studying because she wants to help her dad to earn some money. She has a brother named Jung Jae Young and he's 12-year-old. She's a cheerful type of girl and really love to eat because she knows that no matter how much she eats, she won't get fat even though Dyo always mocking her in a joking way that when she grew up, she will look like a giant. Dyo a.k.a Do Kyungsoo is her best friend since they were kids. They met each other when they were in kindergarten. She's also a huge fan of Wu Yifan because she thinks that his voice is amazing and so do his face. She knows that Dyo doesn't really like it when she open up a conversation about him but she doesn't really care. One of her biggest dream is to meet Wu Yifan in real life and talk to him all day and all night.

 

Do Kyungsoo - Dyo, an adorable and chubby-looking-like-boy who is really love to help people that almost all the citizens love him especially the elders. He's 18-year-old who also work at the same place Krystal's work but he's the assistant manager at that hypermarket since he is also a very hardworking person. He is Krystal's best friend since they were kids and he starting to love her more than just a friend when he was about 15. He promised to himself that one day he'll going to confess at her but still, he doesn't have the guts to do so. When Wu Yifan arrives at his hometown, he decided to be better than him so Krystal will fell in love with him instead of Yifan.

 

Wu Yifan - His stage name is Kris and he's a 20-year-old who sometimes act so arrogant yet he is also a gentleman and caring type of person. When he arrives in Gangneung, he acts arrogant as if that place is not suite for him. Once his manager joking-ly if he wants to find his girl in this town or not then he said he rather marry a monkey than the girl from here because he thought that all the girls just want his wealthy and famous. But he's wrong, when he met Krystal, something had happened that he want Krystal to follow him going back to Seoul. Dyo was very suprised with Krystal decision that he doesn't know if he should be happy or not.

 

Others :

*Random*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So this is it, the very first chapter or should I say characters? Hah idk ._. I'm just gonna stop until here first and when I feel like I'm ready to write the first chapter, I'll update is as soon as I can. I can't guarantee you that I'll update this as fast as possible because I'm quite busy lately and I hope you don't mind... Oh and the reason I write the other characters are random because I'm still not sure who will be that other characters. Sorry for the grammatical errors or any typos yea? Do comment down below if there is any mistake. :}