Wouldn't Change You For The World

Jjong You're Such An Idiot

 

It was that time of year again, it got dark by four in the afternoon and the weather was always dull and drizzling. It was October 31st, Halloween and for two little bundles of fluff, it was one of their favourite times of the year. Their parent's had always made it a tradition in the family to go tick or treating for an hour or two each year. It wasn't getting the candy that was the children's reason to love Halloween so much, it was seeing what their daddies would wear.

Each year the costumes got more sillier and dumber and the children always loved how their daddies would playfully bicker and tease one another. This year was going to be no different, Key had spent a few weeks getting together Minjee's adorable little outfit while Jonghyun was in charge of making Woojin in to a little hero for the night. Of course with Key being a fashion designer, he managed to make the younger's outfit with out breaking a single finger nail while Jonghyun was left wanting to tear his hair out searching high and low.

The shop attendants where more useless then a chocolate teapot in the older' s mind, luckily Key did give some help and make the small jacket to finish the look off. The day seemed to take forever to come around for Minjee and Woojin though their parents thought it came around too soon. Both Jonghyun and Key picked up their 4 year old babies from school. walking hand in hand to their small bungalow five minutes away, they shouted goodbye to their friends, wishing them good luck with the kid's tonight.

The four were all smiles and giggles through out the small walk back home, the two little ones more excited and hyper about going trick or treating with their daddies once again. They had been teased because they have two daddies and no mum but they would always say having two daddies is way more better then having a mummy.

They arrived home, Minjee and Woojin taking their uniforms off in a hurry, throwing on some random items of clothing until it was time to get ready. Jonghyun could only chuckle at the sight as he walked behind his husband of eight year and hugged him. Resting his chin on the younger's shoulder, kissing the exposed skin on the feline beauties neck that was mainly hidden by the warm fluffy scarf. Key sighed softly, leaning back in to the older's warm, back flat against the strong chest, it never failed to amuse him at how easy it is to excite their children.

It always made his heart flutter and the simple thought of having Jonghyun be his husband and help give those kid's a home left him breathless. The younger always found it hard to show his feelings so boldly the way Jonghyun does but honestly the puppy like man was the greatest thing to enter his life and despite him being a dumb arse, Key loved him with all his heart and soul.

The younger shivered lightly at the feeling of his husband's plump lips on his neck, closing his feline eye's briefly only to be startled by the younger two screaming for him to cook some dinner so they can get ready. The feline beauty nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Minjee screeching for Key to cook them dinner quickly, Woojin scolding Jonghyun for holding up their Key Umma from getting on with stuff.

The older's puppy eye's widened in surprise but soon he could only chuckle and let go of Key. He picked up the two kid's and brought them to the living room to play so The feline beauty could prepare and cook in peace. Feeling a little lazy to prepare anything too fancy, the younger put some chicken nugget sin the oven to cook. After peeling and chopping potatoes in to chips and putting some pea's on, the younger peeked in to the lounge, heart melting at the sight in front of his very eye's. Jonghyun was sat in the middle of their sofa, Minjee on his right and Woojin on his left, both cuddled up to the older's side as they watched Tom and Jerry on the tv, sweet giggle's leaving their lips when some thing funny happens or amuses them.

The younger could only silently watch from the door, falling deeper in love with his family, every so often Key needed to pinch him self to believe everything was real and not some dream taunting him. The older could feel his husband near by, turning his head and smiling warmly at the younger who stood at the door. Jonghyun's wore he had never seen anyone or anything more beautiful then his Kibummie.

The younger only smiled back lovingly before walking back in to the kitchen to start dishing up the food. The bungalow smelt like chips and chicken, the two children were drooling over the mouth watering smell that tickled their little noses. After a few minutes the feline beauty called everyone to the table, each plate filled with steaming hot food, the two youngest had some apple juice to drink.

Before he could say that dinner was ready, all three of them stood at the door smiling and Key swore just like Jonghyun they all had imagery tails wagging behind them. The feline beauty giggled as he helped Jonghyun set Minjee and Woojin at the table, helping them with adding some sauce to their plates. Ketchup for Woojin and a small amount of mayo for Minee as she hated ketchup.

The four happily eat the beautiful dinner Key had prepared for them, Minjee and Woojin getting more excited as the time ticked by and the sun settled down for the night. It had already gotten pretty dark out side, down the whole street was various bungalows all decorated for the evening, fake spider's webs and perfectly carved pumpkins lined many path ways and door ways.

One bungalow had even gone as far as having a crackling witch figure in their front garden, it moved it's head and evil eye's flashed green each time some one came near by. It was so nice as the street had become pretty close, everyone helped out each other when it was needed. With in ten minutes all four plates were clean and Minjee and Woojin rushed to their bedrooms, shouting that they need to get ready. Both Jonghyun and Key laughed, the older helping Key to wash and dry up the plates and cups.

"So Jjong, what are you going to be this year" Key asked with an amused voice. Each year the older's outfits had gotten weirder and more silly then the previous years. Flashing his one million dollar smile at his Bummie, Jonghyun tapped his nose to say it was a secret.

Key huffed and turned his back to the older, scrubbing the sauce pan a little more roughly. Jonghyun just smiled and back hugged his pouting husband, kissing every inch of milky white skin he could on the younger' s neck and shoulder. Quickly the older tuned Key around in his hold and placed his plump lips on his Bummies soft bow shaped lips, humming softly as their lips melted together.

Jonghyun smiled as he felt that adorable pout disappear as they shared a loving, tender kiss, both jolted apart when both Minjee and Woojin rushed in, pleading with the two to hurry up and help them get ready or all the good sweets would be gone. Minjee added that her daddies needed to get a room before dashing back to her own room.

Key blushed at his daughter's word's before turning back around to finish the last dish, the older could only chuckle after feeling his face cool down after being flustered from the kid's catching them kiss for the hundredth time. Key finished and tuned round, passing Jonghyun and dashing to the young girls room before he could be embarrassed again.

The puppy like man could only shake his head at his husband's adorable behaviour before following suit and going to their son's room. Woojin was sat cross legged on his bed, his outfit already laid out at the end, the younger's eye's widened and twinkled brightly at the sight of his dad entering his room. Jumping off his bed, Woojin rushed to hug his dad, wrapping his small arms around the older's leg's, nuzzling his face in to his dad's rough jean material.

"Dad, let's hurry up so we can go trick or treating" Woojin pleaded with the older man who ruffled his soft chocolate brown hair in response. Woojin took off his cloths, putting on each item the older hand's to him and letting the older fix anything that might seem out of place.

The two continued and once the little boy was all dressed up, Jonghyun wanted to squeal at how adorable he looked, Jonghyun knew Key would love his outfit so much. Woojin wanted to go dressed as Ash from Pokemon, the young boy had become rather obsessed with the show lately. His bed was covered with lot's of different pokemon plushies and the room had posters, games and even bedding.

As Jonghyun finished up and fit the red cap on Woojin's head, they heard Minjee scream happily from her bedroom, shouting how much she loved her Umma over and over again. The puppy like man smiled, his heart beating wildly against his chest, he knew his Bummie would make her so happy with this year's outfit. He knew what she wanted to go as but Key had pretended it was too difficult to buy such an outfit to wear and made on especially for their little princess.

The older was excited to know what his Kibummie was going to wear for the evening, he was always so secretive and never told the older, leaving him surprised each year. Last year Key had gone as a giant strawberry and the year before he had gone as a panda. Jonghyun on the other hand went with something so silly and not something anyone would ever guess right.

Smiling at Woojin and patting his shoulder, Jonghyun got up, leaving Woojin to run around the bungalow pretending to catch some Pokemon. Key stepped out Minjee's room, the little girl following after him and Jonghyun wanted to squeal and melt at the sight of his beautiful baby girl. Like Woojin, Minjee had become obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls lately, she had teddies, pyjama's, posters and the dvd's of them.

She had a little blue dress on with a black belt around her waist, she had the cutest white tight's on and little black shoes with ribbons across the Velcro strip. Her soft black hair was pulled in to piggy tails either side of her head, little curls dangled off her shoulder's. Her favourite girl was Bubbles and she had wanted to go as her since the end of Halloween last year.

Seeing her eye's twinkling brightly because of Key made Jonghyun so happy and proud, kneeling down, Jonghyun opened his arms for Minjee as she dashed to embrace her daddy. The puppy like man stood up, twirling Minjee around and holding her high up so it felt like she was flying. Key could only giggle at the silly sound effects Jonghyun added as she swooshed around to fight evil. Woojin came out of the living room and dashed to Key who gasped at how handsome his little Pokemon trainer looked.

The blue jeans were a little too long so Jonghyun had rolled them up so he didn't trip over, a cute plain black t shirt and a blur and white jacket covered his little arms. The red cap was fitted on his neatly combed black hair and the puppy like man had brought a green ruck sack with a little Pickachu teddy peeking out the top. Key cuddled Woojin, shocked with how amazing his outfit turned out, impressed with his dorky husbands work. It made the feline beauty so proud to know Jonghyun had helped create their son's dream costume.

The final and most perfect detail was a belt and some hand made poke' balls hanging from it. Woojin showed his dazzling smile before placing a sloppy kiss to his Umma's cheek and dashing off again. Jonghyun placed his beautiful daughter down and she started to chase Roo around the bungalow. Their dog had been the one to be dressed as a dragon for the evening, Roo just looked at the older two in shock and disgust as she ran her  life, little paw's padding over the wooden floor in the kitchen. The loved up couple walked in to their shared bedroom, Jonghyun quickly gathering everything he needed and went to the bath room to change.

He knew Key would always prefer to be the one to change in the bathroom so Jonghyun always went to the bath room. They both had kept their outfits a surprise this year again, they both could hear Minjee and Woojin excitedly talking about what they might be wearing. Both spent at lest ten minutes to get changed, the two youngest becoming more and more restless as they waited for their daddies.

It was already just gone half past six and they usually left about seven, luckily this year Halloween landed on a Friday so both Jonghyun and Key said they could stay out until half past eight. Usually they would come home and go to bed but again the two had told Minjee and Woojin they could stay up a little bit later. They planned to watch a movie and eat some of the candy they will get from trick or treating and  all of them would snuggle under the blankets and fight to lay against Jonghyun.

He has been told by Key, Minjee and Woojin that he is the most comfortable to lay against so he usually becomes a human pillow for his family but he didn't mind it one bit. The two youngest hushed their whisper's as they heard the door to the bedroom and bath click and foot steps come out. Minjee and Woojin peaked up, curious as to who would be the first to step in, their eye's widening as they see Key enter. Minjee, dashes to her Umma, wrapping her arms around his leg's as she squeals about how cute he looked.

Key had chosen something simple this year and something that would be sure to cause Jonghyun to melt on the spot. He had an orange and black jacket and light blue skinny jeans to show off his slender legs, complete with some simple white and blue Nike trainers. A black fluffy tail was stuck on to the hem of the short's behind and peeking up either side of the black baseball cap was two black cat ears.

A pink feather boa  was wrapped around his neck as an added extra. Minjee and Woojin were in love with their Umma's outfit, he looked so cute and adorable. The three cuddled and  as they looked up, they froze on the spot, taking in the sight before them before bursting out in to a fit of laugher. The three of them had to hold their stomachs and tears built in their eye's but they couldn't stop. Trust Jonghyun to dress up as the most random thing ever. The puppy like man pouted and folded his arms across his chest as the laughter slowly dyed down to soft giggles.

"Oh my gosh Jjong, last year you was a radish and this year a Mayonnaise bottle" Key said while trying to calm down his giggles, face a little flushed from laughing so much. The feline beauty got up and walked over, pecking the pout away, Jonghyun smiled and took in the younger's outfit, mouth falling open at the sight of cat ears and tail.

Mumbling that he would wear them for the kids but not him causing Key to smack his arm lightly as his cheeks became tinted with blush. Minjee and Woojin rushed to hug the older's leg's, squealing over how silly their dad was dressed this year. It made Jonghyun happy knowing his children were so happy from something so silly and simple, even his husband was happy, those feline eye's sparkled brightly and those dimples made the older's leg's turn to jelly.

The older still couldn't get over the fact his Kibummie was wearing cat ears and a tail, secretly making sure to snap a photo later so he can remember this day. They finished getting ready, Minjee and Woojin holding their little pumpkin bucket's they had made with help from their daddies, Roo was already on her leash, pulling to get out the front door first.

They finally left on time, Minjee and Woojin rushing out the front door and down the path, waiting for their daddies. key followed with Roo pulling on her leash, tail wagging excitedly and Jonghyun waddled his way down the garden path after locking the door. There was lot's of other children out and bout trick or treating and laughing about.

Jonghyun and Key had carved a couple of pumpkins to place in their front garden though it was not a fancy as other houses, the two didn't really have much time with work taking up a lot of their time. The Two youngest ran off to the first house, they always waited until their daddies were with them before going to knock on the door, this year Jonghyun was chosen to go with Minjee and Woojin while Key waited by each house with Roo.

The puppy like man was silently cursing him self over the choice of outfit as he struggled to walk in it, he looked more like a penguin waddling about.  His outfit did make a lot of parents and children stop and stare and even laugh a little. It was mainly white with a red tip as the lid and some red writing in Korean saying it was mayonnaise.

It made the older happy seeing so many little kid's eye's light up and giggle at his costume, mainly seeing his two babies and beautiful husband made all the torture more then worth it. It was a rather cloudy and chilly night so the older mentally pat him self on the back knowing he be kept well warm. Underneath his out fit he wore a chequered shirt and black skinny jeans with his red Nike Jordons to finish off. He wanted to wear a cap but it was a little bit difficult with his costume.

"Trick or Treat" The two youngest shouted in unison as an elderly answered the door with a sweet smiles on her dry lips. Her eye's widened as he spotted Jonghyun and laughed lightly, praising the two youngest and Jonghyun for their amazing outfits this year.

The lady had become a good neighbour and friend to the Kim's family, she was the first to welcome them here and even gifted the two youngest with sweet presents for their birthdays and Christmas. Minjee and Woojin took a couple of pieces of sweet candy before bowing and saying thank you so kindly. The elderly lady bid goodbye, waving to Key before closing the door, the three stood at the end of the path watching Jonghyun waddle is way back to them.

They stopped at every house, being welcomed by many friendly face's of the neighbour hood. They even got to stop at the house with a crackling witch, it made the two youngest laugh and Jonghyun to jump out of his skin as he waddled down the path. It didn't take long before Minjee and Woojin's pumpkin bucket's were full up with sweets and chocolate, the thanked the last housed and bowed before rushing back to Key who was starting to feel a little cold.

They visited a couple more houses on the way back home and Jonghyun honestly felt exhausted already and he had only been walking up and down a street. He had already made sure next year's outfit isn't as long so he can walk about in it a bit more freely. Key giggled as he watched Jonghyun in front of him trying to walk properly, muttering a small "You're such an idiot Jjong" to him self, amused by his husband's silly antics once again.

By the time they had gotten to visit all the houses in the street, Minjee's and Woojin's bucket's were overflowing with sweet and mini chocolates. Time seemed to have gotten the best of them, Key peeked at his phone to see it read back saying nine Pm. They spent two hours out in the chill cold night air but it was more then worth it especially as it only comes around once a year.

They finally got back home and Jonghyun could not feel more relieved to step back in to their cosy bungalow, quickly with a bit of a fight her took of the large white mayonnaise costume, wanting to throw it away but he had kept every costume he had worn since they day they started going trick or treating. Grumbling to him self, the older walked to their shared bed room to hang it up in the wardrobe.

It would only end up in the loft with the rest of his outrageous costumes in a few days. Minjee and Woojin placed their bucket's of sweets down before dashing to their bed rooms to change in to their pyjama's like their Umma had asked them to do before they start a movie. Key smiled at the other three before going in to the kitchen to make some special hot chocolate with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and marsh mellows on top. Waiting for the milk to boil, Key was startled by a flash, opening his eye's to see Jonghyun standing there with his phone taking pictures. 

"Yah Kim Jonghyun, what are you doing?" Key screeched as he rubbed his eye's with his palms before stepping forward to try and pinch the older's phone. Jonghyun just smiled with goofy smile, teeth on show pretending to be innocent and not know what Key was going on about.

Of course the younger failed to get Jonghyun's phone as the older was indeed a lot stronger then he was physically. Jonghyun just pecked the younger's soft and silky bow shaped lips and smiled lovingly at him, one hand coming up to caress the younger's soft glowing cheek which slowly had a rosy red blush tint those cheeks.

The older could only chuckle as he watched his husband slowly became more shy from his simple loving gestures. Key huffed and moved back to the cooker as the milk started to boil, he quickly removed his feather pink boa and cat ears much to Jonghyun's disappointment. The photo he captured was so beautiful, Key was leaning against the counter, feline eye's closed and his black cat ears sticking out each side of the cute black cap which sat on the younger's head.

His fluffy chocolate brown hair mainly covered up and gave the older the perfect view of his husband's face and stunning features. The puppy like man moved to get the cream from the fridge and help his Bummie decorate the hot steaming mug's of Key's special hot chocolate. It was always a special treat to have one, they usually got one when it was cold and they would snuggle down to watch a movie or Jonghyun and Key would watch their two little munchkin's play on the games console.

The feline beauty carefully shared the hot milk out in to the cups, giving them a good stir, the white liquid turning in to a soft brown, the sweet sent of chocolate filled the kitchen up. Minjee and Woojin rushed in to the living area with the blanket's ready for the movie. Minjee had on her pink and white Power puff girls pyjama's while Woojin wore his dark blue and black Pokemon pyjamas.

Jonghyun couldn't couldn't help him self but cuddle the younger from behind, watching his lover carefully decorate each cup. It didn't take Key long to finish, two marsh mellow's sticking out of the whipped cream, a light chocolate dusting finishing of the sweet delight. The younger turned in the older's hold and smiled warmly. Both leaned their forehead's together as they started deeply into each other's eye's.

"Can you believe it has been four years Bummie. Four years since we got our babies and eight years since you became mine for eternity" Jonghyun whispered softly, hand's caressing the younger's side's so gentle.

Puppy eye's were sparkling brightly and filled with so much love it made Key want to drown in those gorgeous brown orbs. Key could only nod his head as he kept his loving gaze firmly on those love filled puppy eyes causing his blush to creep back again. Jonghyun just chuckled and pecking his husband's lips again before parting at the sound of their two inpatient children calling from to hurry up.

The older left and went to the living room to start the fire up and keep them warm and cosy sneakily pinching a sweet form his little princess bucket. Minjee has eye's like a hawk and caught her daddy pinching her sweet's "Yah daddy don't pinch my sweeties, go get your own" she said with a slight pout. Playfully hitting her daddies arm and pinching his stomach as punishment, Jonghyun ended up on his back laughing and pleading with Minjee to let him go again.

She giggled and helped him back up, pecking the sore area's she had pinched a little to harshly a few minutes ago. "You wasn't going to give your old dad a sweet even after he dressed as a mayonnaise bottle" Jonghyun said with a playful tone to his voice, pretending to be a little hurt and upset. A minute later both Minjee and Woojin were sat on him and stuffing sugary sweet's into his mouth, constantly saying sorry.

The finally got up at the sound of Key coming in with a tray in his hand's,  hot chocolate and freshly made warm cookies filled the silver round tray. The youngest two cheered happily and rushed to their Umma's side to get a cookie and mug of delicious hot chocolate. Key could only giggle at the sight of his husband on the floor, hair all messily sticking in all directions.

It was like he had been dragged through a hedge backwards a few times, the younger bent down to help the older up on to his feet, brushing off a few little bit's of white sugar that had fallen from the sweet's. After spending five minutes trying to chose a movie (Woojin wanted to watch the Pokemon movie while Minjee wanted her Power Puff girls movie) they settled on watching frozen for the millionth time.

Jonghyun was once again seated in the centre of the sofa, Woojin snuggled up to the older's left side while Key snuggled up to his husband on his right side. Minjee sat in her dad's lap, head resting on his chest, small hand's curled around her special little pink mug containing her drink Key made for her. Roo was settled down in her bed near the fire place, the light's were out and the movie started.

It started to rain outside not long after they settled, hearing the rain drop's splatter against the hidden window's only added to the cosy and sweet moment. Jonghyun took a moment to let his gaze fall to his side, watching his two little munchkin's engrossed in the film, picking out a sweet from their bucket's and sipping on the hot drink. Watching the love of his life the other side snuggled up close to his side, soft finger's caressing his stomach sent shiver's down his spine.

It was a life Jonghyun had always dreamed off yet never dreamt it would one day become a beautiful reality. It had been four beautiful and blissful years since they had brought Minjee and Woojin home from the orphanage in the heart of town. They had tried at quite a few adoption agencies only to be told that they would be unfit parents or it was simply because they were gay and married.

It was a small, slightly run down orphanage in the heart of town, filled with many children with out mum's or dad's any more. They spotted Minjee and Woojin in a corner playing together, they learnt that the two had become very close friend's since they had arrived two years previous. They were basically like bother and sister and neither Key or Jonghyun had the heart to pull them apart, asking if they could adopt them both.

Four weeks later and lot's of paper work signed and dated, they brought them both to their new home and since that day nothing had been the same again. Each day was always filled with jokes and sweet laughter and smiles. For Jonghyun and Key it was a blessing and finally having a beautiful baby boy and girl made their family whole and finally complete. Everything else in life had been an added bonus for the loved up couple, not expecting to live in a street where most of the neighbour's supported them and welcomed them.

It didn't take very long after all the hot chocolate was finished up for the younger two to fall asleep. Minjee's hand's were balled in to tiny fist, clinging on to the older's shirt, her little button nose all crinkled up. Woojin hand his arm's wrapped around Jonghyun's arm, head resting against the toned arm as well. Key peeked over and smiled, leaning up to peck the older's cheek softly, he stood up, stretching out his tired limbs.

Walking around, Key carefully lifted up Woojin, cuddling him close to his chest as he took the young boy to his room. Jonghyun followed carrying their little princess, carefully the puppy like man laid Minjee down in her bed, tucking her in and making sure her blanket's were going to keep her warm. Bringing down her favourite Bubbles plushies and placing the soft cuddly toy in her arms, Jonghyun brushed her messy black bang's out her face.

He leant down to press a sweet kiss to her forehead " Goodnight Minjee baby, mummy and daddy love you lot's and lot's. Sweet dreams my little power puff girl" The older whispered softly before retreating. He made sure to switch on her night light and lower the brightness of the light before pulling the door too. Minjee hated her door being fully shut, scared if something happens and she need's her daddy quickly.

Key tucked Woojin in, bringing down his Pikachu plushie to place in his open arms. Placing a kiss on his cheek the feline beauty wished his little beautiful boy a good night, whispering the same word's that Jonghyun whispered to Minjee (though he called Woojin his little tough Pokemon trainer). Key pulled the young boy's door too before walking back in the living room where he saw Jonghyun tidying up a little bit.

Throwing away empty candy wrapper's and sweeping up cookie crumbs that Roo didn't find to up. Key smiled and helped the older, carrying the empty cups out and placing them in the sink, the younger couldn't be bothered to wash them up tonight. It was the first weekend in a while neither had to work and they planned to spend both days together with Minjee and Woojin at home.

The feline beauty walked back in to the living room and plopped down on the sofa, instantly snuggling back up to Jonghyun, the watched some re run's of fear factor on tv though neither were paying much attention to it. They found them self's lost in each other's warmth, sharing kisses and talking about everything including their plans for Christmas this year. They soon drifted on to talk both their little bundles of mischief that were finally fast asleep and tucked up in bed.

"You know Jjiong, Woojin calls you his snorlax and Minjee had nicknamed you Mojo Jojo. You know the weird monkey man from the power puff girls" Key said while giggling at the sight of his husband's shocked face.

It was true the younger two had used those names as nicknames for their puppy like dad. Jonghyun felt him self get a little flustered, he would show his two little pickles in the morning who is boss. He would show Woojin he was stronger then any Pokemon and show Minjee he was more dorky, clumsy and evil then that weird monkey with a weird hat on his head.

The older only smiled, he knew his children were only playing about and he didn't mind it one bit. It wasn't the first time they had and called him something random, once Woojin called him a baboon for no reason while Minjee though he was a bit like a parrot when she was little. (It might have something to do with her obsession with parrots back then).

There was only one thought on the older's mind, he turned to face the younger beside him and cupped his Kibummie's chin with his finger's. "What am I to you then my little bumble bee" Jonghyun cooed softly, puppy twinkling with mischief and playfulness. Key found him self yet again blushing at the older's word's and fought to keep his gaze strong and staring deeper in to those puppy eye's. Key had to think for a moment before his eye's widened slightly and a warm smile caressed his bow shaped lips.

"Your my squishy, cuddly, dorky teddy bear" Key squeaked out and cuddled Jonghyun tightly. He could feel the older chuckling at his silly answer, feeling Jonghyun pull back, he placed his plum lips against the younger's softly and tenderly. Jonghyun was always surprising him self when we would fall even deeper and become more crazier in love with his little love able kitten.

He cherished the feline beauty with his life, Key had given him reason to live and wake up each day smiling and feeling so happy and beyond lucky. The two started to muck about, tickling each other and teasing one another, they ended up on the floor in a messy tangled up mess, the blanket half hanging off the sofa, neither cared in that moment.

They shared a passionate kiss in front of the fire place before getting the strength to stand up and move back to the sofa, straightening their cloths in the process. Jonghyun opened his arms for his Bummie, the younger wasting no time in snuggling back up to his husband. They remained silent for a little while before the older spoke softly, bringing the feline beauty out of his dreamy trance.

"I think today has been another successful Halloween for us Bummie. You did amazing on Minjee's outfit baby. Gosh I love you so much my little kitten" Jonghyun said softly as he turned to nuzzle his face in the younger's neck.

Placing butterfly kisses over the soft skin, a sweet strawberry taste invaded the older's mouth and he could only smile. It was a gift from Minjee and Woojin for his Bummie's birthday a few weeks ago, they brought him a fruity scented gift box with strawberry body butter included. Key had fallen in love with the stuff, smothering him self in it each day, Jonghyun had fallen in love with the sweet scent.

Every time he can smell strawberries, his Kibummue always floods his mind. Key giggled at the simple gesture, loving how Jonghyun's larger hand's find's his own beneath the soft white blanket covering them, finger's automatically intertwining. Jonghyun lifted his head to peck those soft bow shaped lips he could never get enough off before snuggling down and pulling his husband closer to his body.

Key could only comply, still in a daze at hearing the puppy like man say those three words, they always left the younger speechless and heart feeling like it want's to burst. Even after eight years of being married to him, Key still has to pinch himself to believe Jonghyun is indeed his husband and they have two very beautiful children.

Key watched closely as the older kept on fighting to stay awake, squeezing the younger's hand every so often causing the feline beauty to only chuckle quietly to him self. He was just like their two little pickles tucked up in bed, always fighting to stay awake after pleading with them to stay up a little later on weekend nights. When Key managed to peel his eye's of his finally sleeping husband, he peeked at the clock seeing the the white number's 2.25 am in the morning, the rain was still falling heavily out side.

The younger was so glad he had gone shopping earlier in the day and stocked up on a few extra bits as it was on the new's a storm was slowly heading their way. The two children would be kept quiet for five minutes with the amount of sweets they had gotten earlier in the evening. Key switched off the tv, not making an effort to move plus the puppy like man was too heavy to drag to their bedroom.

Key sighed softly and snuggled back down under the blanket, making sure to intertwine his finger's with his husband's again. The younger closed his eye's, his thought's running back to earlier when Jonghyun appeared dressed as a Mayonnaise bottle. His husband might be a complete dumb idiot but he had a heart of gold and it only made Key love him even more. The feline beauty knew Jonghyun dresses up silly to amuse them all and make them happy though Key secretly think's his husband loves dressing up more then he shows.

"You're such an Idiot Jjong but I love you so much" Key whispered softly as he left his gaze softly trace the older's features. He never felt good enough for Jonghyun but the older sure makes the younger realise how wrong he is to think such daft things.

Key looked down to check on Roo, smiling as soft snore's left her slightly open month, paw's twitching every so often. Key swore he had the world's perfect family, everything was so much better then he could of ever imagined. The younger started to feel tired and turned to rest his head on the older's clothed chest, he knew both would regret sleeping on the couch in the morning but Key couldn't be bothered to move or have the heart to wake Jonghyun up. It had been another perfect day for the Kim family and many beautiful and happy memories were created to tell future generations when they were finally old, grey and wrinkly.

Key thought of what might lay ahead for him self and his family, knowing any plans they made to go out were useless now the storm had arrived. A lazy day of films and sweets sounded like the perfect plan and he couldn't forget to add lot's of cuddles and play fighting in to the mix. Closing his tired feline eye's, the feline beauty soon drifted off in to a deep and peaceful slumber, hand's remaining intertwined with Jonghyun's under the blanket, resting in between their bodies.

Key felt like he was just like Minjee and Woojin, snuggled up though he was stuck on the sofa for the night, door slightly open in case Minjee or Woojin needed them or called for them at any time. The only slight difference was Key didn't need a soft plushie to cuddle up to at night, he had his own loveable, cuddly plushie but it was in human form beside him and quietly snoring his head off.

It was just another strange reason why the younger loved his puppy like lover so much, he was an idiot, clumsy, daft and a little bit insane. To Key he might be all those thing's but he is a perfect daddy to Minjee and Woojin and the perfect  human plushie to snuggle up too every night and he was the most perfect husband in Key's eye's. Even if he is the world's biggest idiot who dresses up as a radish or mayonnaise bottle to go trick or treating with Minjee and Woojin. (They might find Jonghyun a little embarrassing but all three truly loved the idiot just the way he is and wouldn't change him for anything in the world).


A/N Hello Lovlies <333

Firstly I want to say thank you to my 25 subscribers <3333 (love you all so much seriously, perfect little cuties :3)

I hope this cheese ball was worth the wait ><

And it made you laugh or smile XD (my humour I swear ><)

I actually really love this and it's one of my face stories so far :D

Damn you Jjong dressing as a Mayo bottle ><

Also I am taking request so if got an idea or plot them let me know :3 <33

Comment and Subscribe lovelies <333 Truly love all feed back and comments ^.^

I will see you all soon <333 :3 love you all lot's and happy Halloween to you all <3333

P.S next week is a request fic, a very shy Key giving Jjong a birthday to remember O.O (It's kind of ty ><) have some cute wiggly hips Jjong :3