Part 1

The Babysitters

/Kring/ /Kring/ /Kring/ /Kring/

 

 

Hyukjae woke up with the ringing sound of his phone. He lazily sat on his bed, rubbed his eyes, stretched and yawned. He wondered who would be calling as early as 6am in the morning. 

 

 

/Kring/ /Kring/ /Kring/

 

 

The still sleepy Hyukjae stood up and walked to the phone like a drunk man. As he reached his destination he regrettably picked it up and felt like he will hear a bad news. "Hello?" He answered groggily.

 

 

"Hey Hyukjae!", his eyes widened with the realization of who the owner of that voice is. He is not mistaking it. He is so sure of it. 100%! It is his brother, Lee Seonwoong known as Tablo in the music and entertainment industry. 

 

 

Unlike his hyung, a rapper from the group, Epik High, he is only the cute owner of ChocolatBonBon. (And a dancer in disguise XD)

 

 

"H-hey hyung?"

 

 

"Hyuk, can I ask you a favor? No, I mean I really need you to take care of this."

 

 

"Sure, I guess. Anything as long as it is does not involve me taking care of Haru."

 

 

"Uhmm, that is the thing Hyuk. Hyejeong and I will be going to her parents, only for today, to take care of some matters. And because of that we need to leave Haru with you."

 

 

His eyes widened with horror. He doesn't have any problem with Haru but he doesn't like taking care of kids. Those memories of horror when he was babysitting Haru are unforgettable. Haru vomitted in his favorite tee in the public. She wailed for about 20 minutes without him knowing how to calm the kid. He kept on having wounds whenever he takes care of her. In short, he is so unlucky and very clumsy. "WHAT?! But h-hyung that can't be!"

 

 

"Please Hyuk! You are the only one whom I can trust this situation with! You don't have to worry that much cause it will be the filming of The Return of Superman!" 

 

 

"HYUNG! That made it worst! What if I fail with taking care of Haru? I might even embarrass you with the whole South Korea when they'll watch it!" That is one of the reason why he stayed low. Only few fans of Tablo knew him personally or not. He doesn't like attention.

 

 

"Don't worry Hyuk! I'm sure you won't do anything to embarrass me. That is a yes right? Just one day!" He heaved a heavy sigh. It's not like he can do anything about it. This is his hyung speaking. "It's not like I have any choice."

 

 

"Yes! Hyejeong! He agreed with it!" A louder yes was heard from the other line, "Thank you Hyukjae!" It looks like they have planned this all along.

 

 

Just like business he should be rewarded, "No worries noona but of course hyung will pay for this." He is sure that Hyejeong didn't hear it but his hyung did.

 

 

"Yah! Aishh fine fine. You pay for it first and I'll pay you after, okay?" Hahaha maybe he'll ask for another sign of his idol, Boa

 

 

"Yeah, yeah~ bye hyung and noona! I'll be there on or before 10am." He puts the phone down and since he still have 3 more hours and 30 minutes for the travel, he starts to get ready then reminds himself to call his bakery's manager for his absence today.

 

 

 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 

 

 

/Ding Dong/

 

 

He is done preparing himself when the doorbell rang. He swiftly went to open it with the thought of his hyung and his family at the entrance. Maybe his hyung and noona can't wait for him at their house that is why they went to his. But it surprised him to see his boyfriend for 3 years, yes boyfriend I said and he is not ashamed of it, his brother knows about him too. 

 

 

His boyfriend is Lee Donghae. A choreographer and composer at SM Entertainment who works together with the famous TV host, Radio DJ and Choreographer, Shin Donghee. That is how the people around him are very well known. Even his best friend Kim Junsu or Xiah is a performer too. He and Donghae met at KBS for Tablo needs another help from him in taking care of Haru.

 

 

"D-donghae? What are you doing here? I-I thought you have work today?" He stuttered as his boyfriend raises his eyebrow. It seems like either of them has forgotten something.

 

 

Donghae invited himself inside,"What do you mean Hyuk? Today is Saturday, we're going to Lotte World and Han River right?"

 

 

Wait. Does that mean... He rushes to the living room to look at the calendar in the small table beside his sofa. As soon as he saw a date with a circle around it, he picks up his phone in his pocket and saw the same date where like what Donghae have said should be their date after two weeks of not seeing each other. So that is why his manager is kind of confused too a while ago.

 

 

He turned around and showed his apologizing gaze to his boyfriend. "H-hae. I-I'm so sorry. I honestly forgot about it.

 

 

Donghae took a few seconds before he reply. "It's alright at least you are now ready. Or you have another appointment?" To be honest, Donghae is disappointed but he can't get himself mad at Hyukjae. From what he is seeing, he knows that his cute boyfriend is very sorry about it.

 

 

Scratching his nape, "Actually hyung called me hours ago." Donghae nodded and gestured for Hyukjae to continue, "And he asked a favor to take care of Haru today together with the filming of the Return of Superman. I-if you want y-you can join us." He focused his eyes on the ground while waiting for the latter's reply.

 

 

"Well... I guess I'll just join you two. Since I'm the one who likes kids more and also knows how to play with them, then that won't be a problem for the both of us." Hyukjae launches himself to his boyfriend like a clingy monkey. "Thank you so much for understanding me baby!" 

 

 

The big fish laughed at the cuteness of his lover. No matter what happens he'll make sure that Hyukjae will always smile since this guy is the one who changed him for good. "Come on then monkey! We don't want your brother to freak out because we are late." And that made Hyukjae's eyes widen and ran out of the house while dragging the oh-so-happy Donghae behind.

 

 

 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 

 

 

Tablo and Hyejeong are done in preparing themselves. They are now fixing the bag of Haru for her simple needs while the kid is with Hyukjae.

 

 

"Appa! Eomma!" Tablo looked at his daughter who is being groomed by his wife, Hyejeong at the moment and replied,"Yes Haru?"

 

 

"Why can't Haru come with appa and eomma to harabeoji? I want to join you too." She said as she hugged the pillow too.

 

 

Tablo wants to bring her daughter with them but they can't, since they promised the production team of The Return of Superman to show his brother in the filming today with Haru. Though Hyukjae doesn't like attention, he still wants to show the world the talent of his brother. He raps too and dances better unlike him. He also wishes his brother will do it on the show.

 

 

"Because appa and eomma has some adult talks with harabeoji that is why you can't come." He tapped Haru's nose, "You don't need to worry. Your favorite uncle will look after you today. You love uncle Hyukjae, right?"

 

 

Haru nodded and pouted at the same time,"Haru likes uncle Hyukjae very much but I want to be with eomma and appa. I promise to be a good kid." He is touched with Haru's want to be with them. He and Hyejeong hugged their daughter. He kissed her cheeks and said, "Don't worry Haru, we will be back as soon as possible. Arasso?" She nodded again and promised to be a good girl.

 

 

Tablo wondered were Hyukjae is. He was supposed to be here and it is already 10:12am. 

 

 

Hyejeong gave the bag to Haru and explained the contents of it as she double checks it again. She wants to be sure that everything that Haru needs are in it so that Hyukjae won't have a hard time to look for a missing necessity.

 

 

 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 

 

 

Donghae and Hyukjae exited the elevator and ran to the older Lee's house. They are panting and sweating because of their long run from the parking lot until the room though they rested in the elevator for seconds. They breath for a while, pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open it.

 

 

The door opened and they are welcomed by Haru herself. "Uncle Hyukjae! Appa! he is here!" She pulled Hyukjae and saw that her uncle is with someone else, "Mister who are you?" 

 

 

"I'm with him Haru. He will come with us today." Hyukjae explained and invited Donghae in while his niece just shrugged and continued in pulling her uncle inside to the living room. She sat on the sofa and patted the space beside her, "Sit beside me uncle! Also you mister!" The two followed her and played with her aegimi**.

 

 

Tablo entered te living room, "Hyukjae! I thought you will run away from our favor." Hyukjae snickered, "As if I can run away. And I want an autograph of Boa!"

 

 

"Aish. Alright, alright. But you have to wait for it maybe until next week." Hyukjae gave a thumbs up. "Hyung, Donghae will join me and Haru today. We are supposed to be going somewhere."

 

 

Tablo got shocked, "What? Oh my. I'm sorry for that Donghae! I didn't know it and Hyukjae didn't even mention it!" 

 

 

Donghae waved his hand and said, "It's all fine hyung. It's not your fault at all. Hyuk forgot it actually." Hyukjae smiled and did a peace sign like he didn't feel guilty unlike minutes ago at his home.

 

 

"Tsk. The forgetful Hyukjae like the less." Tablo went near them and handed their pocket money, "Here is the money. If it is not enough just make a list then I'll pay you as soon as possible."

 

 

"Hey Hyukjae!" Hyejeong came out of the bedroom with a bag and gave it to Tablo to carry. "Hi too Donghae! Sorry for the sudden notice guys. We didn't expect this to happen too."

 

 

"There is no worry if it's you noona." He smiled charmingly like what he always do when with Hyejeong. "Uncle don't do that." Haru cut his smile, "I'm sure appa doesn't want to see you smiling at eomma." And with that, the laughter arises in the living room. Whether the kid meant it as a joke or not.

 

 

"Well we should be going now." Tablo started, "Take care of her okay?" He raised his arms for Haru to come to him for a hug, "Be good to your uncles. I know my princess will not give them a headache, arachi?" Haru nodded, hugged her parents more and kissed them both a see you later.

 

 

"See you later, Haru. We love you baby." Hyejeong said before they closed the door. So then the leisure of the three will continue without the parents.

 

 

"So Haru where do you want to go?" Haru tilted her head and replied,"I don't know uncle. You should decide where."

 

 

He glared at Donghae who is laughing beside him. "Why don't you suggest something Hae?", asking him with a bit of challenging tone. 

 

 

"Well, I have an idea!" Donghae knelt in front of Haru, "Do you want to go to Lotte World later? And maybe we can look for stuffs at Myeongdong for a bit?" He suggested the place that he and Hyukjae were supposed to go to. There are also plans that he should accomplish for his boyfriend. Maybe in that way, he can think of some surprises Hyukjae can do for Haru so that the latter's perspective about kids can change even for a little.

 

 

Haru jumped in joy and Hyukjae groaned for he knows that bringing Haru to Lotte World means he has to join her in some rides that he doesn't like. "I like that uncle... What is your name again?"

 

 

"Uncle Donghae or if you want you can call me Uncle Myeolchi because I heard from your lovely uncle here that you love fishes just like me!" He beamed and pointed himself like a proud man who got the treasures he was looking for.

 

 

"Okay Uncle Myeolchi!" Haru did call him that name. 

 

 

Hyukjae stood up and said "Alright. You two let's go to Lotte World." And that's how Donghae and Haru became close not like someone beside them who can't do anything but talk to kids.

 

 


 

A/N:

 

Sorry this is only the 1st part. And another sorry for a VERY late update.

** her catfish if you don't know :) (from The Return of Superman)