Dandyu: Shorts or Skirts

The Dandyu: Shorts and Skirts

"You call that pants?!" Taeyeon gasped in horror and pointed a finger at the almost invisible pair of shorts Sunny was wearing.

 

"No, I call them shorts," Sunny looks down, answering innocently and sits herself onto her own bed, crossing her legs and picking on her chipped off manicure. "I should visit the salon soon." She muttered.

 

"I don't see anything! I'd rather you wear skirts, kid. Any guy with erted thoughts would look at those thighs of yours!" Taeyeon pulled a sour look and goes towards her own wardrobe. "Wear my skirts. I don't wear them anyways."

 

"You know me, Kim Taeyeon! I hate wearing skirts! I'd rather not wear anything!"

 

"That's what you said," Taeyeon smirks and throws out a few pairs of skirts. "Kidding. Take all of em. I'd want someone to wear them instead of leaving it to rot at a corner in this closet."

 

"No!" The shorter insists and stomps out of the room in big footsteps. Slamming the door behind her, she sits down on the couch, crosses her arms and legs on the chair and pouts as Prince makes his way onto his 'Daddy'. 

 

At this time, something made Sunny bolt up and run back to her room with Prince following suite like he always does. "I have to pack and move to the Roommate house tomorrow!" 

 

Idiot, Taeyeon thought as she looks at Sunny throwing all her clothes and stuff into the light pink luggage she lent from Tiffany and Prince just causing a little trouble by sniffing Sunny's clothes. Then an idea hit her. A playful smirk comes up to her face and she pretends to fall asleep. 

 

What's with her now, Sunny mentally asks herself and decides to ignore Taeyeon's fake sleeping. Folds up everything not so neatly and throws toiletries randomly. I've got to unpack anyways, why be so neat, she thought. 

 

1:30 am, about the time for bed. She took a short and refreshing bath and dives into her bed, falling asleep shortly after. 

 

Taeyeon opens an eye and scans around the room, then lighting her surroundings up by turning on her phone. Full brightness, just like how she takes selfies. Checking that Sunny is fast asleep, she secretly moves her luggage to the living room and settles it behind the couch. She then sneakily went back and replaces the luggage spot with her own one, just in case she wakes up.

 

She unpacks a few pairs of shorts and left about 2 of the longer lengths and neatly folds her pairs of skirts, then placing it in Sunny's luggage. She stuffed a few pairs of safety pants into the luggage and closes it.

 

The next morning, Sunny had slept a little overtime. Without double checking the stuffs, she just set off with everything in hand. 

 

~

Taeyeon woke up late and saw that Sunny's not in bed. She yawns and pulls the cap of her hoodie up, then tidying Sunny's bed and checking her mobile phone.

 

5 missed calls, 20 text messages. All from one person, addressed as "155 Dyu" on her phone. She opens her messages and saw them lined up neatly, each having no more than one word.

 

"KIM"

"TAE"

"YEON"

"WHAT"

"HAVE"

"YOU"

"DONE"

"TO"

"MY"

"LUGGAGE?!!!!??!?!?"

"YOU"

"MORON!!"

"I"

"WILL"

"GRILL"

"YOU"

"WHEN"

"I"

"GET"

"BACK!!"

 

~

Shortly after sending the messages, 12 other text messages came up, from a person addressed as "160 Dan",

 

"LEE"

"SOON"

"KYU"

"I"

"HOPE"

"YOU"

"LIKED"

"WHAT"

"WAS"

"IN"

"YOUR"

"LUGGAGE!"

 

And shortly, "160 Dan" added a smiling emoticon and a call followed up.

 

"Hi!" Taeyeon cheerfully greeted.

"Hi my foot, Kim!"

"Hi to your foot!"

"Kim Taeyeon!!"

"Alright, let's stop. When are you coming back. You aren't even away for 6 hours I'm already missing you,"

"No! Not until you decide to give me back my shorts!"

"So, planning to not wear anything, then?"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"I joke. You gotta wear them anyways. You wouldn't come home if I don't give them back. You'll miss me. Either way, you lose."

"But- Give me back those shorts!!"

"Skirts are better. Longer."

"No!"

"So when are you coming back, again?"

"Not by this week!"

"Awww. I'll visit you then!"

"No! I don't want to see your face!"

"Jeez. Come back soon. I'm off. Bye~" Taeyeon hangs up and smirks cheekily.

 

Sunny crosses her arms and stares into the luggage. "Just for once.." She sighs. 

 

~

 

A/N: So... Missed me? How long has it been since I last updated? Sorry for not updating often ._. I'm busy nowadays, performances coming up and music exams haha. I'll try my best to update ^^;; 

 

Anyways, this one shot here is short. Like really short. And a little diaappointing hahaha.

 

If y'all have any questions do ask in the comments box, I'll try to reply to them. Bye for now~ ^~^