The first time we met - ji hyo

The first time we met

*song ji hyo POV*

"Ji suk jin out, ji suk jin out"

"Race start.."i said to my self. the mission has just started three minutes ago..but he already caught.. Today mission is a bit hard.. Because there is only 3 member in the mission team me,ji suk jin-shi, and kim jong kook oppa.now there only two of us left,me and kim jong kook oppa..."Kim jong kook oppa..." I sighed. Why does my heart start to beat fast when i said his name? I've love him from the first time we met... 

/flashback/

I watched from afar a handsome man who was talking to the pd... We were going to do a photoshoot together.. I was trying to remember everything about him without noticing he was walking this way "uhm..yobseo???" I wake up from my thought. "oh annyeonghaseyo!!" I said."so,your my partner today..Ne?"
He said."Ne..My name is song ji hyo, nice to meet you" i said while doing a 90 degrees bow. "My name is kim jong kook,nice to meet you too song ji hyo-shi" he said while doing a 90 degrees bow too. When we were going to end the bow we bump each other head and i almost fall down but he catch me.. We were staring at each other for a while and then we realize that everybody were watching us. I quickly stand up .I can feel my cheek turned red as an tomato. "uhm..."he said. I swear i see his face as red as mine. "So...let's go everybody.. Pali pali !!! Let's start!!!"
He shout and then everybody continue what were they doing like nothing happened.
-------
After the photoshoot,I again looking at kim jong kook.without noticing him coming this way. Again. "You are always mong ah... Song ji hyo-shi" he said to my surprise..."Oh.. Mianhe kim jong kook-shi... i didn't see you there... " i said with a smile. "Guenchana song ji hyo-shi.. I just want to congrats you for today photoshoot..."he said with his charming smile "gumawo kim jong kook-shi" i said.I feel like i am gonna melt anytime soon. " uhm, song ji hyo-shi do you want to go for a dinner with me? You know.. So we could know each other more..." He said. I could see how nervous he is. "Of course kim jong kook-shi..i'm actually very hungry..Lets go!!"I said cheerfully. He just laugh at me and then i follow him to his car.
--------
We arrive at k restaurant. This is a very popular restaurant for the famous people because we can have some private time without thinking of paparazzi. He went outside and run to open my door. "Gumawo..."i said.what a gentleman.
We went inside the restaurant. "Reservation for kim jong kook please."he said to the waiter. "Please follow me sir."the waiter said.when did he make the reservation?."I have some people"he said like reading my mind .I smiled. When we arrive at our table, he pull my chair and said "ladies first"he smile.i Smile and i sit as i said "gumawo...". "Uhm.. So ji hyo-shi.. What do you want to eat? You can eat anything you like... I'll pay" He asked. "Jinjja??? Woahhhh gumawoooo.... " i said while scaning the menu."you always say gumawo at everything i do... " he laugh.i can feel my cheek getting red..again... I tried to hide it behind the menu... "Wahhh everything look delicious... I"ll order one kimchi stew,one a++ beef, and one bibimbap ....oh and one fruit punch please"I said.I can see the waiter look surprise " your girlfriend really eat well sir...  " the waiter said. "Gi....girlfriend???" He said... He look cute when he blush... Wait...girlfriend???."you two did look good together.."the waiter said. I feel like i'm gonna explode.."soo.. What are you gonna order sir" he said. "Uhmm.. Uh... I..." He shutter. "Ehem.. One korean salad and one mineral water please" he said. "Okay... The food will be serve in 20 minutes."He said."Gumawo"me and kim jong kook-shi said"so..ji hyo-shi, tell me about yourself..." He said. "Uhm...let see.. I live in Ilsan with my omma...im 30 year old... Oh and i love water sport!!there nothing much to know..what about you" i ask. "Well i live alone in anyang,I have an older brother/hyung, i'm 32 year old.. And i love gmy... Yeah that's it" he said. "Soo..."i said " i love your album .. I know every sing you've made!!One man,so pretty, you should be happy,disappearing, don't Be good to me, and...." I start to talk.
I could see he is smiling at me thinking of something. then i said "could you sing one song for me??" I ask."oh... I don't know..." He said. "Cheballlll"i said with a puppy eye. He laugh and say" arasso... How can i say no to a pretty woman in front of me?"he said.I start to blush furiously again. " i will sing... thousand of footprints "he said to me.

Thousand of footprints- 김종국

I treat you bluffly because I am worried that my fluttering heart will be caught whenever I see you.
But you will never know you are the reason why I was up all night tossing and turning.
I hide as if I come across you.
And then I talk to you as if I did not expect the situation.
But you will never notice the thousands of footprints of mine while waiting for you.
The words hovering around my mouth.
The words that are filled up in my mind.
Even if I prepare everyday I’m not be able to speak even the first word every time I face you.
The words that I want to say only to you.
Ever so so much
The words that make my heart flutter.
“I love you”
I write the words with my fingertip behind you walking over there.
The words I couldn’t say in front of you.
Thousands of footprints put towards you.
With hiding them behind.
The words hovering around my mouth.
The words that are filled up in my mind.
Even if I prepare every day I’m not be able to speak even the first word every time I face you.

The words that I want to say only to you.
Ever so so much
The words that make my heart flutter.
I love you I love you I love you.
As much as I cannot express in words.
Don’t you hear my mind? Don’t you see my mind?
The words I want to speak to you only once.
The words I want to exclaim to the whole world.
Because I know I’m not the one that you dream of and have always wanted.
I keep back the words covertly
As much as I get to death
The words above my bend
I love you…

"Wohoooo.... Daebak!!!" I said while clapping. "Food is served"the water said."wahhhhh..... Let's eat!!!!" I said.      
I start to eat everything i see "daeeeebakkkk!!!It's very delicious!!"
I said with my mouth full of food. He start to laugh.I can see that he didn't touch his food and continue to watch me. "Waeo??? Are you full??"
I asked. "Oh.. Aniyo.. I'll eat now" he start to eat.
----------
"I'm full..gumawo kim jong kook-shi"
I said while we were walking to his car."guenchana song ji hyo shi... Let me sent you home..." He said while opening the car door. I came in and said"gumawo again kim jong kook-shi"i said.In the way We were chatting about hobby,song,love,and other thing. "This is my house..." I said. "What a beautifull house.." He said. Then he go outside and open my door again."gumawo...." I said "soo.... Annyeong song ji hyo-shi" he said. "Anyeong kim jong kook oppa" i said."oh and song ji hyo-shi ??" he called. "Ne,kim jong kook-shi?"i said. " you can call me oppa" he said."arasso.. Oppa... And you can call me by name"i said while smilling " Arasso.. Ji hyo-ah"he said while smiling.

/end of flashback/

"YAH!! SONG JI HYO!!!" I wake up from my thought. I saw Kim jong kook hand waving in front of my face. "Oh... Mianhe kim jong kook oppa.. " i said blushing furiously. "Ya mong ji... It's not save to be mong here..What if the chasing team found you?? Let's go together...so we can protect each other..." He said while looking around. Maybe the chasing team were spying us... Who knows?.