He's Mine - Final.

He's Mine

"Kim Taehyung, get the out of the bed. You stink."

 

 

The only response was of course, just a groan. That was the best response Jungkook could ever get, really. On some days Taehyung would only ignore him and just simply stare at the ceiling, probably thinking about his boyfriend – or ex-boyfriend. No one knows because they never really broke it off.

Taehyung had been such a wreck for the whole week ever since he got the wedding invitation from Yoongi. 

"He still has the nerve to give me a wedding invitation!" Taehyung had shrieked when he first received it and Jungkook was the only one that could calm Taehyung ( as much as he didn't want to because he knew that Taehyung could be such a pain, he still did it even though he knew no one else would be there for Taehyung ).

 

After many miss calls and ignored text messages, he decided that he was just going to give up on life and stay in his room until Yoongi comes back to him. In which might be highly impossible because Yoongi had already belonged to someone else.

Truthfully, Jungkook didn't know what to do with the elder. The latter had always been cooping himself in the room, either staring at some random thing or just crying all day ( which explains the boxes of tissue right next to him ).

Never had Jungkook seen Taehyung so heartbroken.

Mainly because Taehyung had always been a walking sunshine that everyone would love. Really, it wasn't that difficult to love that kid.

As much as Jungkook hated to admit it, he missed the Kim Taehyung that he had befriended. Jungkook had even tried contacting Yoongi – without Taehyung knowing of course – because he was just too goddamn desperate to get his housemate slash bestfriend back. Of course, Yoongi didn't answer.

 

 

"Fine, you forced me to do this okay so don't come blaming me because in the end you'd be the one saying 'God bless you Jungkook. Who knows what would happen to me if I stayed like that all day? You know what Yoongi isn't worth my tears'. I look forward to that day Taehyung," Jungkook said, obviously not giving a single if Taehyung was older than him.

Because he never acted like he was the older one.

Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung and heaved a sigh as he looked at how hopeless and vulnerable Taehyung looked at the moment.

Since it was only a once in a life time thing, Jungkook decided to make full use of the opportunity that he was given. He shouldn't be loving every moment of it, but who cares. He could just pretend to feel really bad about it anyway.

And so, he used every ounce of his strength to pull Taehyung out of the bed. It was the only way.

Taehyung groaned, again, but this time in pain.

It was nothing compared to the pain he was feeling inside though. It felt as if he was torn apart. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung whined.

"Because as a friend and your housemate, I care for you. And I want Kim Taehyung back!" Jungkook groaned as he tried pulling Taehyung up. Of course, it wasn't easy.

Taehyung unwillingly got up by himself ( after days of not standing up because he was always on his bed, either crying or staring ) and his legs were wobbly, making it hard to balance since it had been quite a while since he stood up and walked.

With the help of Jungkook, he left his room and got inside the bathroom to have a nice warm shower that he didn't have since Yoongi left him.

Did Jungkook already mention that Taehyung stinked?

Because yeah, he really did.

Being the oh so nice friend Jungkook was, he helped to clean Taehyung's room and make his bed ( which was surrounded with tissues – disgusting, really ) so that after Taehyung showered, he was able to see a clean room unlike the one that he had cooped himself in.

"He better thank me and treat me something for helping him. God, my eyes hurt after seeing his room. How in the world did he stay in it all day?" Jungkook mumbled, throwing the last tissue away – with a really disgusted face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung got out of the shower with his hair still wet and messy and water kept dripping from his brown hair. His upper body was shamlessly exposed as only his lower region was covered.

Jungkook wouldn't deny that if Yoongi hadn't had Taehyung and if he wasn't all over Yoongi, he'd snatch Taehyung away because goddamn this man was breathtakingly beautiful.

He had been attracted to Taehyung at first sight but only to his disappointment, he was already taken by the oh so famous Min Yoongi.

Not to worry though because Jeon Jungkook already had someone wrapped all around his tiny pinky finger – it was Kim Seokjin, or better known as Jin who happens to be Taehyung's elder brother.

If you don't get the younger one, pick the older one.

Kim Seokjin didn't disappoint. He always looked so fine and Jungkook would inwardly drool over him. He had plump kissable lips that Jungkook would gladly claim as his and a handsome face.

Not to mention Seokjin was a sassy that always amused him with his sassy remarks.

Not being able to get Taehyung wasn't so bad after all.

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung quickly made his way towards his room because he was exposed to the cold air and he needed to put on his clothes quickly so that it wouldn't be too cold for him.

"Oh wow my room looks great," Taehyung said, fully aware that Jungkook was able to hear him.

He was meant to anyway, and Taehyung was really thankful to have the younger taking care of him like this.

"A thank you would've been nice," Jungkook scoffed as he stood by the door.

 "Thank you, Jungkook. Now let me change. It's freezing!" he mercilessly slammed the door right infront of Jungkook's face.

"The nerve he has to slam the door right at my face," he whispered, "You owe me one Kim Taehyung!"

A smile crept up on Jungkook's face as he heard the latter chuckle at his words.

Good to have you back, buddy. Now I'll embrace myself for the extra annoyance.

Jungkook huffed and made his way to his room, wanting to call Seokjin.

God knows what they talk about that made him giggle at every single word Seokjin said.

Not really every single word because that'd be really annoying, but you know.

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung never really did make it up to Jungkook but oh well, you should never expect much from him.

It had already been a month since that incident and yet still not much improvement was coming from Taehyung.

He still missed Yoongi's warmth and touch and the way he would whisper something to his ear every now and then ( sometimes dirty things, but other times it would be on how much Yoongi missed him ) and Taehyung just missed every part of Yoongi.

It really felt like a part of him was missing when Yoongi is gone.

Not once had he heard from him and not once did he every leave his mind.

How cruel could Min Yoongi be?

 

Taehyung glared at the wedding invitation he was holding. 

"He's married to Park Jimin? What's so good about this Jimin anyway? I mean, I know it's an arranged marriage but what is so good about him that his father wanted him to marry Jimin instead of me?" he scoffed in disbelief. 

How ing dare he?

Not even a single word was said when he left. Not a letter, a message – nothing. 

"You're burning holes in that invitation. The wedding is in a few days and you should go, don't you think? Maybe seeing him get married right before your eyes would make you get over him," Jungkook suggested with a restless shrug.

He had been witnessing his friend trying to move on for the past month and nothing really worked for him.

Being in love is such a pain in the .

But then again, it was also a wonderful feeling.

" no. Why would I see him getting snatched away before my eyes? I'm going to ruin his ing wedding!" Taehyung exclaimed, the anger evident in his voice.

One shall not mess with Kim Taehyung when he's pissed or you'll be begging him not to kill you in the end.

"Are you insane? His father is going to kill you!" Jungkook shrieked, and apparently he didn't really care if he was going to get killed by Taehyung. 

He shouldn't have suggested on going to Yoongi's wedding.

"Not before I kill that man first!"

"Kim Taehyung, you're insane!"

"Did sanity even exist when it comes to me?"

Oh, touche.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And so Taehyung started his mission on ruining the wedding. Min Yoongi was his anyway. Correction: is. In his head, Yoongi was still his and no one else's. Like hell he would let him go.

"You're really really out of your mind. God, why am I even friends with you again?" Jungkook mumbled, watching his bestfriend fix his suit and tie infront of the full-length mirror.

"Because, you only have me. And my brother. I can't believe you slept with him! He's my brother for sake," Taehyung groaned. 

Actually, he didn't really mind but isn't it weird to have a bestfriend sleeping with your brother?

"A drop dead gorgeous brother, I might add," Jungkook shamelessly added.

"Okay, enough of you talking about my brother like that. It irks me. Anyway, are you coming to see me ruin his wedding or not?"

"Though you're pretty insane, I would love to see something like that happen. Don't come telling me I didn't warn you if his dad wants to kill you though," Jungkook said.

"I told you, he wouldn't kill me if I kill him first," Taehyung replied before winking at himself in the mirror.

He's still the confident Taehyung that Jungkook had always known.

"What do I do with this kid?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were late but it, Taehyung was still determined to not let Yoongi marry that Jimin guy.

A loud slam of the door was heard, along with the loud pants coming from Taehyung.

Everyone's eyes were on him and Yoongi's father didn't look too pleased seeing him.

"Holy ," Yoongi muttered under his breath, not believing his eyes.

He didn't expect Taehyung to come to his wedding. Especially since he left without a single word and he didn't even call or message Taehyung. He was sure it had angered Taehyung and was sure that he wouldn't come even though he had sent the wedding invitation to him.

Jimin's eyes were going to pop out of his sockets anytime soon.

He never imagined seeing the Kim Taehyung that Yoongi had always talked about since their first arranged date – which he might add was really boring to hear.

Who in the right mind would want to hear your fiance talking about his or her ex lover with a pityful expression?

Surely not Jimin, even though he wasn't exactly the definition of sane.

"No one is getting married!" Taehyung declared after catching his breath.

He strode over to Yoongi and the Jimin guy ( who was glaring at him, and if looks could kill, he'd be dead ) but nonetheless, he still managed to maintain his composure.

 Taehyung stopped on his tracks as he stood right infront of Yoongi who was breathing heavily, still not being able to believe that Kim freaking Taehyung was right before his eyes.

"Excuse me young man, but you're interrupting the wedding ceremony," the pastor patiently said.

"I told you, no one was getting married today," Taehyung growled, emphasising each and every word he said.

"You," Taehyung stared deeply into Yoongi's brown orbs.

Without hesitation, he captured Yoongi's lips and hungrily kissed him after not being able to see him for more than a month – right infront of Park Jimin, the one that Yoongi was supposed to marry.

Their lips moved in sync as they kissed infront of every single one inside the church, including Yoongi's father who was staring at them with anger displayed in his eyes but was still unable to move because he was too shocked.

Taehyung on Yoongi's bottom lip, earning an almost incoherant moan from Yoongi and Jimin was only able to stare at those two making out, scoffing at their actions.

Jungkook on the other hand, was staring at the two with a satisfied yet grossed out expression on his face. Taehyung still had it in him.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and catched his breath, panting along with Yoongi.

Yoongi brushed Taehyung's fringe away and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, his eyes clearly showing how he had missed him. Taehyung grinned cheekily after a long time and opened his mouth to say,

"Mine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

God bless all of you who have read this oneshot of mine because I actually wrote this at 2am in the freaking morning so please excuse my insanity.

Comments are encouraged and appreciated. 

Upvotes are loved.

Til' my next one shot! ♡