Final

||VHOPE|| Cuddly Naps
Please log in to read the full chapter

      The ending credits are softly playing in the background. On the couch, two figures are squished together in a seemingly uncomfortable position. The larger of the two has his back pressed up against the couch and the smaller is curled into his chest, their legs awkwardly intertwined.

      Hoseok wakes up to fluffy lavender hair under his nose, tickling him. Scrunching his nose, he lifts a hand to smooth the hair down and finds his hand caressing the younger boy's face.

      Taehyung is curled up into Hoseok's chest with his head situated under the elder's chin. He seems to be comfortable and content, but the same can't really be said for Hoseok. One of his hands is free and resting on Taehyung's head, while the other is trapped underneath the boy and is starting to go numb.

      Normally, Hoseok would wake Taehyung to take him to bed, but said boy has a content smile plastered onto his face and Hoseok can't bring himsef to end whatever appealing dream he's having.

      Getting over his discomfort the darker haired male shifts onto his side a bit more, pulling Taehyung in closer to snuggle. He falls back to sleep with a smile on his face and happiness in his heart.

Please log in to read the full chapter