final

Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey kid"

 

Jungkook was keeping his default face on but if anyone else looked at him, they would've thought that he was surprised. In fact he was, but he looks surprised all the time. How could he not when three other seniors were staring at him expectantly?

He's been in this room for ten minutes now, but he has yet to speak. He didn't know why he was here or what he was supposed to say, so he stared back at them. The three males have introduced themselves to him, and Jungkook couldn't help but feel awkward. He remembered hearing that they were two to three years older than him, and he felt awfully young.

 

"What's your name?" One of them asked him, articulating his words slowly, as if Jungkook doesn't understand English.

"Jungkook?" He couldn't help the crack in his voice, but he still sounded as awkward without it.

The three lads then huddled together, as if discussing something. Jungkook was now thinking of making a run for it. He felt like a test subject being observed under close scrutiny, and he was uncomfortable without doubt. However, he was thinking, he didn't actually know which classroom he's in. He wouldn't know how to get anywhere from here, so an escape with no direction would probably fail badly.

Thinking again, what if the other guys decide to hunt him down for escaping? Wouldn't he be in deeper with them then?

Before he could collect himself together, they finished their discussion.

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything!" The auburn haired lad grinned, trying to reassure him. Jungkook felt anything but reassured, the tense in his muscles showing up on his expression.

"We saw your performance the other night on the school's talent night," another guy with chocolate coloured hair added, "in fact, the whole school saw"

"And we were thinking of asking you to join us, since the three of us are actually thinking of forming a dance crew in this school," the one with dark brown hair said.

"It's like an unofficial club! Since we haven't had the permission from teachers, we'll just show our talents to the school, and hopefully we get enough people to start a club," the first guy chimed in.

"Hey I was supposed to say that!" The dark haired male pouted.

Jungkook would be lying if he said that he wasn't totally judging them right now. "Was that what you guys were discussing just now?"

"Actually yeah"

Chocolate haired dude had a high pitched voice, Jungkook made a note in his mind.

"So are you joining us?" The same guy said, dragging the first word.

"Yeah I guess," Jungkook shrugged, shaking off whatever awkwardness he felt earlier, trying to act chic and nonchalant.

The dark haired dude was suddenly writing his number on Jungkook's arm and it took lots of his self control to not shove the lad's head away.

"You can contact me and I'll give you their number," he said, grinning widely, "see you!"

He then left along with the auburn haired guy, skipping off a bit too excitedly for a normal person.

The chocolate haired dude gave Jungkook a small smile before heading off, but not without Jungkook catching the name on his nametag.

 

Park Jimin was the normal one.

 

-

 

 Park Jimin is far from normal.

 

He was way too touchy for Jungkook's liking. He was way too hyper and he was way too happy. He was everything Jungkook wasn't and everything Jungkook was.

Sometimes Jungkook thinks that he doesn't actually know Jimin -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter