one..

Shown a New World

She closed the book, placed it on the table, and finally decided to walk through the door. It was yet another Friday night and Shae was tired of being unnoticed and decided it was time to make her presence known. EXO and B.A.P were having a joint concert in Springfield Ma.

“Mom I need money to buy the ticket for EXO and B.A.P” Shae said.

“Have you cleaned your room and fed the dog?” her mother replied.

“I’ll get to it after, come on the tickets aren’t going to buy themselves.” Shae smartly replied back.

After buying the tickets, Shae needed new clothes because you can’t go see your favorite K-pop idols in old clothes. Especially since the queen bee of the high school was going to be there. So Shae bought a knee-length lacy dress with ankle boots, and voila a new outfit to impress the guys. 

It was the night of the concert, Shae got dressed then did her make up. She curled her hair so it would be wavy.  She was nervous because of the possibility of meeting one of her bullies, outside of the torture chamber that is her high school career. She arrived at the Masual Center an hour before the concert started.

Kai and Chen were taking a walk to cool their nerves since they were having their very first U.S concert. When they suddenly saw a girl standing in the cold, at first Kai didn’t want to blow their cover so he kept walking. The sweetheart that Chen is, walked toward the girl and brought her inside. Shae was shocked because next to Tao, Chen is one of her main biases. Since there was a language barrier between the two, he took her backstage to the green room and he found Kris and Zelo because they could speak fluent English. 

“Are you alright?” Kris asked.

“Umm I’m fine thanks.” Shae shakily responded

“Yah hyung!!” Chen yelled at Kris

Shae was in shock because she was considered a nobody, but now she was surrounded by 18 of the hottest K-pop idols. If Suho wasn’t right behind her she would have fainted. No one wants to do that in front of their favorite singer, let alone 18 of them.

Kris and Zelo remembered the girl standing awkwardly behind them.

“Oh my goodness you guys we forgot about this girl. What is your name?” Zelo asked

“My name is Shae-Lynn Davis. I am 18 years old” Shae replied

Sehun the maknae stated that she was even younger than him, so now she had to call them all oppa.

They were all shocked because only Kris and Zelo could converse with her, but some of them understood what was being said. Shae had explained that she came so early so she could avoid Chaerin the queen bee of high school. In the midst of explaining her story she had ended up in between Chen and Tao on the couch. While trying not to be a psycho fan-girl she talked about how she was bullied and how the boy’s music helped her through tough times.

They were so touched that they decided to change her ticket into a VIP section with a backstage pass for after the concert.

When Chen, D.O, and Baekhyun came on stage they started to sing Miracles in December, unbeknownst to Shae, Chen walked off stage and ended up right in front of her. He brought her on stage and the three EXO members serenaded Shae with that song. When the song ended Chen hugged Shae tightly, and told her in Korean “Now, you are never alone, you have EXO and you have me.”