Goodnight Sunshine

Goodnight My Love

" Hey , Yuri . I can't sleep . What do I do ?"

 

" Wait for me . I'm coming. "

 


 

"Sunny?" The door creaked open and Yuri head was seen . Yuri tiptoed and walk inside the room . Eventhough there's no one there signficant;she just want to surprise her bunny .

 

It's been days since they last met and tomorrow she had a schedule at Japan . Obviously this is the only time she can managd to hug her bunny . She's out without telling her manager where she's going . Simply said; sneak out .Her feeling just piling up without her knowing . Yuri just want to meet her . Only  sunny can make her feel good again. Simply because Sunny is her medicine . Sunny is her strength and at the same time her weakness . 

 

"Boo !' Sunny basically whispering while blow a bit of wind , Yuri was startled by the wind that passing throuh her ear . Feeling it is the most sensitive part of her bodies and her ears automatically gone red .

'' Hey , I told you not to do that '' Yuri said while rubbing her ears . Sunny come from her back . 

''I tell you Yuri . It is not the best way to remove those red colours . Come here , Let me help you . '' Being the fool one here , Yuri believe what Sunny told her . She just follows what Sunny says . Sunny grab Yuri shirts collar and pull her down until her head level and tiptoe-ing a little bit and simply blows more hot air to Yuri already reddened ears . 

''Ya !Why did you do that ." Yuri pull her head and cupping her reddened ears .

Sunny let out a small chuckle . Yuri just pout . Seeing Yuri pouted like that make Sunny felt that she's the most adorable things in the whole wide world . Sunny smile and remove Yuri hands and replace it with her palms . After that she replace it with her finger and rub it with a vertical motion to give Yuri the warmness of her hands . Yuri close her eyes and rellishing the feelings . She will totally miss this .

'' Ya , don't you miss me ? " Sunny stop her hands and open her arms . Motioning Yuri to hug her . In no time Yuri already hug Sunny back . Yuri keep hugging her cause she felt she can poured all the things that keep stressing her and she felt more lighter .

''Aigoo . Ofcourse I miss you Sunny" yuri replied while hugging sunny .

It's been a long time since she does'nt have this kind of  hug . She felt so secure within Yuri hug . The warm embrace that only Yuri can give her . It is so perfect . Yuri pull out from the hug and look deep inside to Sunny eyes . " Hey , I want to bring you to somewhere . Come with me . Take along your hoodies with you . It's pretty chilly outside ." Yuri said .

Sunny immediately grab her tiger hoodies that was so long until her knee inside the room . She exit the room and grab Yuri hands and interwined it with hers . Yuri smile and exit the house with Sunny .


It is not a long journey . They only have to walk . Besides , Yuri thinks that it's romantic when only she and Sunny walk together . Not being surrounded by the fans . Yuri take Sunny to the hill a few block behind of their dorms . It is actually quite bright because of the light from the sidelamp and moon . Along their trip , they chatting about many things . How's Yuri schedule . Of course ; that Sunny joined Roommate and so many things . The little chit-chatting things is the one that actually make their bond more stronger .

The trip to the uphill was only lighten by the moon . But it's bright enough to make them see the path and around them . After arrived at the uphill , Yuri brought Sunny to a place where there are on a field of green grass and a tiny little tree stood up there . Yuri pulled Sunny hands to the place . Right where the shady little tree placed andsit down . looking at the moon and stars . The sky was clear . No hint of sky seen .

"I like this . It feels so great .'' Yuri break the silence .

"How did you found this place?"Sunny asked her . " I never know about this . I mean , I know about this hill but this place ? No."Sunny continued after a moment of pausing .

"Actually I saw someone post this view and I spot our little house there and immediately try to search this place ." Yuri said while stretched her hands showing the view and point to where their house located is .

"ah yeah , It's our house right there ." Sunny only realize it when Yuri point at their house.

Sunny lied on the grass followed by Yuri .It's a night that Sunny can't explain with words . The moon dancing with a light steps and the wind that brushing past her . And the starlight that make her shining through the night . It making her fluttering even more . Because Yuri is her moon and stars at night . She the one who lighten her world up at the darkest .

Yuri turn her body towards Sunny and rest her heads on her left arm . She pulled Sunny toward her making the brunette facing Yuri . Yuri caressing Sunny cheeks using her thumbs and got lost on each other gaze .

''Have I told you that you look so beautiful tonight ?"Yuri asked out of the blue .

''Ermm ..."Sunny hummed "You told me everyday ." Sunny answered

Yuri let a little chuckle out . "Ya , you're ruining the mood ." Yuri said and flicked Sunny nose .

"Ouch ! It hurts"

"Aigoo , sorry princess . Let Prince Yul heal your wound" Yuri said and peck Sunny nose.

"Dork." Sunny replied . She smile

"Sunny-ah , can you kiss me ? I kinda forget how your lips test like."Yuri suddenly ask.

Sunny just frow her eyebrows mean what-the-hell-are-you-talking-is .

"I mean it . It's been century since you last kiss me ." Yuri nodded her head

"And I'm thinking of not giving your kisses." Sunny nodded her head . Just like what Yuri did .

Yuri just pout . She give Sunny the saddest face that she can make . 

'ya ! stop pouting . It's so cute' Sunny can't contain her feelings and want to just peck Yuri lips . But things did'nt go as what she wants . 

Yuri hold Sunny neck and begin to deepen the kiss . The kiss was slow and full of passion . It did'nt contain a bit of lust . It's just a pure kiss where they shared their feelings . Pouring all out . Sunny touch Yuri chest and she can feel Yuri heartbeat . It is beating fast . This feels like walking at the cloud . It fluttering yet feels so nice .

Sunny suddenly pulled out from the kiss .

''Ya ---

"Achu!" Sunny sneeze like a little kid . With eye closed . Who can resist her like this ?

"Ahahahahahahahahah" Yuri laughing her heart out . She roll her body around  like a mad person . "Seconds ago we were kissing Sunny . How come you sneeze at time like that Sunny-ah" Yuri can't stop her laugh .

''So , do you expect me to sneeze inside your mouth then ?"Sunny pouted . " Ya! Stop your stupid laugh .Would you ?"

"Okay, okay . I will . Now , let's go home . It's getting colder right now . Come on" Yuri stood and offer her hands for Sunny . Sunny gladly take Yuri hands . They walk away from the place . Back to their dorm .


"Hey , I will go bath first . I will join you later . Go get changed" Yuri said after arrived at their dorm . She kiss Sunny forehead and motion her to go inside the room . 

After Yuri done bathing , she goes to Sunny room . "Hey , still can't sleep ?" She ask and join sunny lied on the bed .

"Nah , just waiting for you ." Sunny replied . She turn her body around facing Yuri body and hug her . Snuggling closer to Yuri . She moaned a little . She love Yuri embrace . It is the her most favourite thing in the world . It just happen like that . Yuri had a slight of chocolate scent that lingering around her body . She just love the way it is . She closed her eyes rellishing Yuri scent .

 

"Now sleep princess. You have work tomorrow." Yuri told Sunny

" This night only getting deeper , I’m hoping for our time only to stop . I still don’t want to fall asleep like this .I want to be with you just for a little while.Because I can't meet you till next week. How torturing is that ." Sunny said .


"It's okay Hun, we can still met right ? Not like I will be away for months."

"Hmmmmmm..."Sunny closed her eyes and eventually falling asleep .
 

"Close your eyes and lean on me Baby . Only for you , I will become your bed just for today ." yuri peck Sunny lips and joining Sunny to the dreamland .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Olaaaaaa ,

It's your crazy author here ! and I know this is a totally fail . But idk , I just want try things like this . LOL _(._.)_ 

I ask my fellow kpoppers at class on how to write fluffy things. I tell them that I totally can't write a guyxgirl story . Because it feel so weird. All the author who only wrote girlxgirl story due to the same reason . I feel you *nod* and they were like o.O are you sure that you're straight ? Yes , I am totally straight . What ? I have a boyfriend okay . I am straight . yeah . hundred percent sure . 

On the present time , I would like to try write other genre too . EventhoughI had a very bad grammar *facepalm .

Do you all knows durian ? Here in Malaysia are very wasy to get it and  love eating it . But , after eating too much . I will either had a fever or gastric and my fart smells like durian too . okay , I know I am blabbering too much . okbai

 

adios !