Kim TaeHyung, V

BTS ONESHOTS SCENARIOS

WHEN YOU CATCH HIM KISSING ANOTHER GIRL

 

Kim Taehyung, or also widely known as V, was the love of your life. It was amazing and unbelievable up til now, that he  is  was your boyfriend of almost a year. You guys first met when you were appointed as their fashion designer for their concert, where you had to design different outfits for different performances. Him being his usual 4D excited self attracted your attention most. And soon you found the both of you clicking easily, and getting closer to one another within a few weeks of knowing each other. On the last day of your contract to work with BTS, he proposed to you on being your boyfriend. You didn't need to think twice before gladly agreeing, blushing like a mad maniac. He was your first love. The one that let you experience what love really is. And he was also the first one to let you experience something you never wanted to.

 

HEARTBREAK.

 

That day you decided to visit him at the studios. He was currently filming for a short drama series in which he was a special cast. He had told you weeks before about one of the scenes which involved him getting physically close with the leading actress. All you could imagine was a tight hug, maybe a few pecks on his cheeks. But you never expect to walk in seeing him having his lips locked with hers. The kiss was so passionate. His hands roaming around her thighs as they lay on the bed with him hovering over the girl. She had her hands greedily touvhing his bare chest. You felt a tight squeeze in your heart. He never kissed you that way before. Gosh. You've never even seen him half before, except for those pictures on the internet involving him in photoshoots. ______,get a hold of yourself. Its just acting,right? Its in the script, he didn't actually wanted to iss the girl. Or did he wanted to? Urgh.

 

The director calls for a cut, complimenting on both of their acting skills. Some staff even joked about how they seem perfect for one another, and Taehyung blushed. He blushed. You've never seen him blush in front of anyone except you. The way he looked at the also blushing girl was the same look he gave you when you first started dating. A tear rolled down your now burning cheeks, and you quickly wiped it away with the back of your hand. You decided to leave for the washroom to calm yourself down, not wanting him to see you crying. And so you did. 

 

After calming yourself and washing your face several times, you smiled at yourself in the mirror and told yourself to be strong. He loves you. It was just an act. Taking in a deep breathe you walked out of the washroom and bumped into one of the staff in charge. 

 

'' Excuse me, do you possibly know where is V? ''

'' Ne. He's in the changing room. ''

 

After thanking the staff, you walked over to the said room and knocked on the door softly before opening it. The sight disgusted you. You felt a twist in your stomach and dropped whatever things that were in your hands. They were lip locking. And the kiss was so intimidate. Her arms hooked around his neck and his arms at her waist. Taehyung turned around and gasped as he saw you standing there rooted to the ground. Sh*t. She saw us.  The girl remained confused, arms s around his waist and pulled him back by his belt. '' Tae tae, who is she? '' Taehyung attempted to remove the flirtatious girl's hands but failed as she whined for him not to do so. '' She's my girlfriend, please let go off - ''

 '' Ani. (( no )) I'm not his girlfriend. P-please, Carry on. We're over Kim TaeHyung. ''

 

You tried so hard to maintain a straight face, pouring down only when you exited the room. Cancel that. After you literally ran out of the studios, tears falling contiously. You could hear faint shoutings for you to come back but you didn't care. He cheated on you. The love of your life cheated on you. The one that said those 3 words. The one that pecked you on your lips goodnight. The one that wanted to be your boyfriend, and begged for you to be his. They were lies. You laid on your bed watching the ceiling. It was the 7th time he called. Of course, you ignored. The image of him kissing that girl was replying like a broken recorder in your head. How much you hated it. Scrolling through your phone, one of his messgae caught your attention.

 

Jagiyah, it was a mistake. I'm sorry. Come back to me please. I'll do anything to get you back. I love you, I mean it please. Just call me at least, let me hear you. Let me explain, alright? Please. Just reply. I really love you. ~hyungie

 

Mistake? He told you it was a mistake?

 

Kim Taehyung. Ani. V-ssi, cheating is not a mistake. Its a choice. And I'm not yours anymore. Stop calling me that. 

 


 

Woohoo~ As promised, my very first oneshot on asianfanfic! How was it? Should I do a sequel? Maybe I should. I have got no idea why, but I love angsty oneshots and scenarios. Talking about scenarios, do request by commenting! Subscribe as well yeah? 

 

DO CATCH MY ALL NEW FANFICTION TITLED TWISTED FEATURING JEON JUNGKOOK OF BTS!

 

EXO ONESHOTS SCENARIOS will be up soon in another series!!!