Episode 1

We Got Married: Kai and Krystal

Find your partner.

The music blasts through the whole practice room as Kai practices alongside Sehun and Lay, every part of his body sways to the music - understanding every beat and moving with grace. As the music stops, the three of them lay down flat on the floor, catching their breath. Sehun nudges on Kai and asks, "Yah, aren't you supposed to film the show today?" Kai nods his head, answering, "Yeah, but there hasn't been anything so far," as he wipes the sweat rolling down his neck with the face towel.

Lay asks, "Who do you think your wife is?" standing up as he heads for the bottle of water. Kai shrugs his shoulders, he replies, "I doubt it's anyone from our company, right? Maybe someone from Apink but, not Naeun," his brows furrowing as he thinks deeply. Sehun teases, "What if you got Han Yeseul?" grinning as he looks at Kai. Kai kicks his leg and shakes his head as he stands up, about to leave the practice room when a crew barges in with a camera, he thought, .

A lady in her late thirties, whom Kai assume is one of the producers, hands him a card. He blinks as he asks, "Are you for real?" Both Lay and Sehun run over to him and say, "Yah, it's a mission card. Go on, read it." Kai looks at the both of them and passes it to Lay as he says, "You read it, hyung."

Lay takes the card gladly and smiles, reading it carefully, "Today is the day you will be meeting your wife. You should leave a good first impression - dress well and meet her at the cafe in Gangnam. You will get hints of her on the way there," and passes the card back to the younger. Kai looks at the producer, Jinah, and asks, "What do you mean by dress well?" raising a brow.

She chuckles and answers, "Wear something proper, not some t-shirt with jeans, you are meeting your wife." Sehun butts in, asking, "Is his wife pretty? Do we get a shared air-time or visit the studio and be commentators?" Jinah nods her head, "You do, we'll have members of each group come by once a week and bring special guests." Kai blinks, "Group?" he asks, "She's a member of a girl group?"

The producer nods and says, "Well, you should get ready. Your wife is probably there," teasing the younger. Kai looks at her and asks, "Wait, she's already there? Why did I get the card late? What if she's someone who is punctual?" walking out the practice room as his personal VJ follows him. Jinah shakes her head and replies, "We'll be waiting in the van. Remember, leave a first good impression."

Kai exhales a sigh, he looks at his VJ and asks, "Do you know who she is?" The latter shakes his head, Kai thought, A girl group member, huh? He bumps into Taemin and grabs, "Taemin-ah, look at what I got," giving him the mission card. Taemin takes a look and laughs, he says, "Congrats!" patting the younger's shoulder. Kai shakes his head as Taemin rushes away, not forgetting to bow at the camera, Kai looks at the camera and says, "He's such a good friend, right? I think Kyungsoo hyung could help me with this."

- - - - - -

Krystal burts into laughter as Victoria makes one of her comical jokes, she says, "Ah, unni! You're making my stomach hurt," wiping the tear that escapes her eye. A lady then approaches the five of them, passing Krystal a piece of paper. Luna nudges her and says, "Oh, yeah! You're filming that today, right?" Krystal nods her head as she reads the card aloud, "Today is the day you'll be meeting your husband. You should leave a first good impression - dress well and meet him at the cafe in Gangnam. You will get hints of him on the way there."

Sulli says, "It'll be funny if it's someone from our company," sipping down her lemon tea. Krystal looks at her and replies, "But I'd prefer if it's someone from our company. You know it takes time for me to get close to someone I just met," playing with the straw of her drink. Victoria replies, "Who do you want it to be, Soojung-ah?" looking at her with a raised brow.

Krystal shrugs her shoulders, "I don't mind really, but he shouldn't be too good-looking. I don't want his fangirls ruin our time." The members coo at her, Amber jokingly says, "I'll volunteer to be your bodyguard." The producer says, "You should get yourself ready - he might be waiting." Krystal looks at herself and asks, "It's fine if I go just like this, right?" The four of them nods their head, cheering, "Jung Soojung, fighting!"

- - - - -

Kai sits in the van and receives another card, he asks, "Is this how you communicate? You could just say it to me than waste papers, really," as he looks at the card, A group of five, the youngest, long hair. Kai flips the card front and back, "Is that it? How do you expect me to know who she is?" Jinah laughs as she looks at the younger, "We don't, we're not going to have you guess easily. Here," she passes a handphone and continues, "Take a picture of any part of your body and we'll send it to her."

Kai takes it, he shakes his head - a sign of unfair treatment, he asks, "She gets a picture and I get a card?" The producer shakes her head and says, "No, the both of you will exchange photos. She already sent one." He clicks open the photo, it showcases a photo of her heels. Kai thought, Oh, this looks familiar. He opens the camera and wonders of what picture he'll take, he then takes the photo of the S.M. building.

Kai asks, "What girl groups are five members?" looking at his VJ. The latter answers, "Wonder Girls..." Kai snaps his fingers and starts to list down the ones he know, "4 Minute, Spica, EXID, who else?" Jinah answers, "You forgot f(x)," as she opens the door, declaring, "We're here."

Krystal laughs as she sees the photo, she looks at her VJ and the second producer, saying, "I know who this is." The both of them blinks, the producer, Jaein, asks, "Who do you think it is?" Krystal answers, "The picture he gave is so obvious - it's Jongin," standing up, she continues, "Wait, I wanna pull a prank on him," walking away from the table.

Kai walks in the cafe, taking a seat at the place Krystal sat earlier. He looks over to Jinah and asks, "She's not here yet?" Nonchalantly, Krystal walks pass and towards the counter, pretending to order. Kai calls, "Soojung-ah!" She turns her head and flashes a smile, "Oh, Jongin-ah. What are you doing here?"

The latter walks towards her and says, "I'm... filming. What are you doing here?" She teases, "Can't I buy a cup of coffee here? What are you filming anyway?" furrowing her brows. Kai nudges her and says, "You're my wife, right?" She ends up laughing out loud, nodding her head, "Ah, I'm so relieved."

Kai looks at her and says, "Your shoes gave away actually. I wondered why it seemed familiar to me." She sticks her tongue out and replies, "At least mine wasn't dumb as yours - the picture of the building? I could already tell it was you!" Their conversation gets cut with another mission card, Kai declares, "I really hate this paper right here."

Krystal laughs and nods, she replies, "Me too, it gets annoying," as she looks at the card with Kai. The both of them reads it together in unison, "You have found your partner - now, spend time to get to know each other better." The both of them exchange glances and says, "What is there to get to know about each other?"