I'm Sorry !

I'm Sorry [ONE-SHOT]

The twittered birds were heard in the courtyard of their house . The rising sun shines on the sense . The beastly boys were still sleeping soundly by the sweet dreams . Doojoon was the first person who awaken on this lovely morning . He headed to Yoseob's bed to woke him up . Doojoon whispered at his ear , "Yoseob-ah , wake up baby . It's already morning" . Yoseob opened his eyes a bit and yawn . "Don't want to ~" . He said with a sleepy voice and turned at the opposite side . "Aihh this kid .. You don't want to listen to me huh ?" . He took a snow spray under the bed and spray at Yoseob's face in quick , made him surprised and woke up as well . "What the heck ?!"  . Doojoon only roar with laughter seeing Yoseob in his dork action . However , his laugh was also participate by Yoseob . They laughed like crazy and played with the snow spray . Thereafter , Kikwang and Hyunseung came to their room . "Uhh , what happened here .." . Kikwang rubbed his eye and looked at them innocently . "Can't you both low down your voice , please ? We want to sleep too" . Hyunseung said with his eyes closed . But Yoseob and Doojoon weren't even listening at all and keep laughing .

While Hyunseung , Kikwang , Dongwon , Yoseob and Doojoon were busy talking at the living room , Jumyeom came towards them . "What are you doing ? Dude , have you all forgotten today is a clean house day ?" . They all immediately stood up and followed Junhyung's order . "Nagging again" . Said Dongwoon in a low annoyed tone . "He's definately look like my grandmom" . Yoseob mumble . Hyunseung continued , "Now i understand why he's easily gets along with my mom" . "No , Seungie . Junnie and your mom are close because he's your husband after all" . Doojoon teased and giggle together with Yoseob . The rest were giggling too . "Still talking ?" . Junhyung's voice came from behind , watching over them . They split up and started to do their duty .

Dongwoon was vaccuming the floor , Hyunseung was cleaning his room that he shared with Junhyung , Kikwang was washing the clothes , and Junhyung was cooking meals for them . "Seob , are you going to clean the bathroom ?" . Doojoon tape Yoseob's shoulder , stopped him before he gets into the bathroom . "Yeah . Why ?" . "Can you accompany me taking shower for awhile ? Help me wash my back" . Yoseob smirk . "Anything for you , baby" . He winked and get pulled by Doojoon into the bathroom . Kikwang walked passed by the bathroom to his room . As he walked there , he heard an uncomfortable noisy sounds that came from the bathroom .he opened the door a little in silense since it's not locked and peek inside . "What's the matter , Hyung ?" . Dongwoon suddenly appeared from nowhere and stood behind him . "Don't look ~" . Kikwang replied in a creepy tone and also with his expression . "W-why ?" . Kikwang pulled Dongwoon's collar and whispered , "XXX" . Dongwoon's expression turned speechless . "I got it" . Both of them went away and acted like nothing happened .

It's time to breakfast . Junhyung has served Omelette and Hot Choc for all of them . Yoseob and Doojoon who were sitting next to each other started to played with their behavior . "Doojoon-ah , open your mouth now . Train is coming . Aaaa~" . "Aaaa~" . The others were only watching them without any words , except for Hyunseung who keep eating and ignore them . It just a habit for both of them . Being together in everything is just apart of their live . "I love you" . Yoseob confessed , stared straight into Doojoon's dazzling eyes . Doojoon grab his chin and peck . "I love you too" .

 

A month later

Tomorrow is Doojoon's birthday . Like usual , they were busy preparing a surprise party for him while he's not around . Kikwang and Yoseob were baking a cake in the kitchen . Meanwhile , Hyunseung , Dongwoon and Junhyung were in the living room . Hyunseung and Dongwoon were blowing the balloons while Junhyung was reading a comic and leans against Hyunseung . "Why i didn't successfully blown up the balloons ?" . Dongwoon mutter . "Dongwoon , actually ..." . "But i've blow it up as strong as i can" . "Dongwoon , you have ..." . "Do these balloons hate me ?" . "Yah Dongwoon ! You have prevent the air from getting into the balloons with your fingers , which has closed the hole !" . Hyunseung screamed out , released his anger when Dongwoon wasn't listening to him at first . "Oh . That's why !" . Junhyung pats Hyunseung's back , settle down his temper . "Chill , Seungie . Have some Coke" . He passed his Coke to Hyunseung and continued reading .

The day has come . They celebrated the party together lively and happily . "Doojoon-ah , i got a present for you" . Yoseob hands him a white bracelet that written 'DooSeob' on it . He also got the same bracelet for himself . "Thanks , Seobbie . I'll take a good care of this bracelet" . Since that day , Doojoon often wear it most of the time .

 

So many days have passed . Lately , their relationship aren't close anymore like before . Doojoon always being with his other friends and didn't talked to Yoseob that much . On that morning , Yoseob woke up his roomate , Doojoon as usual . "Doojoon-ah ~!" . He pulled down the blanket and tried to played around with Doojoon . "What are you doing , Seob ? Go away , don't disturb me" . Yoseob was upset . Doojoon never said such a harsh things to him before . But still , he took it as a small things and being strong , though he felt sore inside . Doojoon has changed nowadays . He often hang out with his friends , like he has done before with Yoseob . He even avoid himself from seeing Yoseob and get close to him . "Doojoon-ah , i have to discuss something about us . Do you have problems ? If you do , why don't you just tell me . I'm ready to help you" . "I don't have any problems and there's nothing to be discuss about" . Soon , he went and leave Yoseob behind .

Kikwang , Hyunseung , Junhyung and Dongwoon were discussing something with Yoseob at the living room . "What happened between you and Doojoon ?" . Hyunseung asked , cuddle Yoseob on his chest like umma . "Yeah , what happened ? tell us" . Kikwang pat his head . Yoseob released a long sigh . "I have no idea . He changed a lot and suddenly abandon me" . "Doojoon hyung is so mean !" . The little magnae , Dongwoon spoke up . "Don't worry , Yoseob . We'll help you" . Junhyung kissed his forehead .

Doojoon was reading some magazines while lied down on the sofa . Hyunseung and Junhyung came towards him and sat in front of him . "Doojoon-ah , what's actually happened to you ? Before this , you always been together with Yoseob . But i didn't see that anymore" . Hyunseung talked to Doojoon in a really serious way . Junhyung continued , "You have changed , Joon . Even the bracelet that Yoseob gave weren't represent anymore at your hand" . Doojoon put the magazine away and looked at them . "Stop already ! I'm getting sick here" . He stood up and walked away from the house . Yoseob , who was watching their conversation through his bedroom has came out and followed Doojon going outside . "Doojoon , please listen to me just for once" . "Stop it , Yoseob . It's over" . Doojoon was walking fast in front , not even looked around . Without realizing , there's a truck which drove very fast and almost hit him . "Doojoon-ah !!" . Yoseob quickly ran towards him , and pushed him away . Doojoon has finally got his sense back , realizing the situation . He turned back , hearing Yoseob was screaming his name .

 

But , it's too late . He was lying on the road , bleeding severe after the incident . Doojoon ran to get him and hugged him tight . "Yoseob , i'm sorry !!!" . The place was getting crowded with people . Yoseob caress Doojoon's cheek and stared at him for the last time . He was too weak and sick . Yet , he's still smiling at Doojoon . "Doojoon ,.. do you wanna know something ..?" . "What is it baby ? Tell me" . "I love you" . Tears have faliing down from Doojoon's eyes . He pulled Yoseob closer and kissed him on the lips . "I love you too" . Yoseob smiled warmly to him . He was pleased to heard that . Slowly , he closed his eyes and stop moving . "No , don't go !!!!!!" . He was crying hard while hugged him tight on his side . However , there's no use to cry and regret anymore .

 

THE END

 

 

 


 

how is it ?? ^^

please tell me what do you think about this story :))

ohh yeahh i'm sorry if it's not that good as what you though > <

Idk whether this story is really interesting , or i failed T_T

but i want to thanks to all readers who have spend their time on reading this story :DD *bows*