chapter 1

i love you more than anything

daniel's pov

the bell rang in the school building. students ran out the hall.

the students ran when they saw cube university's kingkas naming: yong junhyung (the leader), yoon doojoon and yang yoseob.

i was left because i left my book in my locker.they stopped their tracks and faced me.

"and who are you!?" the cute with the blonde hair boy. he is yang yoseob. he is one of the university's kingkas. because he is cute, you can mistake him as a cuddly  waddly boy.

"m-me?" i was stuttering when someone grabbed my colar and pinned me in the locker. he has gelled locks and he wears an eye-liner. he is yong junhyung, the kingkas' leader.

"move!!" he yelled at my face

i was really sweating with fear when i heared someone shout my name. im sure we all heared it because everyone looked at the person who shouted.

"daniel!, let him go please" she is running towards us at the hallway."jebal" she repeated. i knew she is already going to cry. her name is yongsang, park yongsang, she is my bestfriend.

i realized yoseob was staring at her. i noticed he can't take his eyes off my bestfriend. junhyung let go of his grip and focused on my bestfriend, he was about to hit yongsang when yoseob stopped him. Junhyung got angered by YoSeob's actions. JunHyung was about to say something when someone shouted, again.

"YongSang! jamkanman!" we saw HyoRim, another cute friend of mine.

"aww!" we heared her moan when she hit the floor. i saw JunHyung acted to try and help her but he didnt move. we saw GiKwang, DongWoon and HyunSeung walked behind HyoRim.

"Bestfriend!" Gikwang yelled. He helped his bestfriend get up from the fall. the three was shocked when they saw the three kingkas and gikwang wasnt able to ask HyoRim if she was alright. Hyorim didnt even notice that the guys where silenced by the scene. she didnt know that these guys,