Chapter 1

WHO's MY DATE?!

Four pair of eyes staring at him with O mouth curved on their lips.They stood quietly.Suddenly the maknae burst out.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

His fellow hyung suddenly joined him.

Only one person that stood still with thousand of wrinkles on his face.

'Damn! I should know this would happen.'

There is nothing so funny to him.

"Jonghyun-ah you should follow your omma advice.Look at you." A male then patted his shoulder.

"What the deal? I'm bling bling Jonghyun.Every girl fall headlong by my charm." He's lips cracked the infamous smile.

"Aigoo what charm? My style more appearing than you.I'm the almighty key.Nobody can ressist my charm." The others just roll their eyes as response.

"But hyung,your omma really serious while you just take as granted upon this matter.Don't you think it's rude for a child to ignore their mom wishes come true." The elder just nodded their heads eagerly while grinning.

"I knew it.But,this is my life.Don't you think I still need time for this.Am I too old for you?" The maknae hesitantly nodded.The three elder at the back continue laughing.

"Aish! You just same as your fellow maniac hyung." Jonghyun just left them.The maknae dumbfoundedly stood.

"What did I do wrong this time?" He look to the elders.They just patted his head and continue to laugh.

********

Jonghyun walk toward his secret place.

'There is the only place I can think straightly.'

Darkness welcome him.The river surface sparkling.Chilling breeze blowing but his heart don't feel east at all.

He sit on a bench.

His gaze fall at the night panorama of Seoul city.Hectic.Perfectly same as him.Since he training at SM Entertaiment his life become a big chous.

'I wish the time will frost for a moment.I wish I can play back the most enjoyable moment in my life.I wish she here with me.I wish my life back as the old Jonghyun.I wish my mom to ask me when will I get marry with her.I wish I could shopping with her.I wish she smile at me while walking at the aisle with white flowing dress.I wish I could hold her hand.I wish for everything as long as it her.

"Han Sekyung....come back to me and be my star.I....really..need you.I miss you." Tears streaming on his cheek.

Without his knowledge there is a pair of eyes watching with guiltiness.

"I'm sorry."


Hi you 

How the first chapter? Sorry for spoiling your mood with sad ending XD

 Thank you for my gorgeous reader 

 Feel free to comment, subscribe and vote 

Saranghae