music in my past and present

music in my heart

krystal is a typical senior student a pianist and also a vocalist of a band she is simple yet complicated person like her sister. and she has a secret crush on sooyoung and sooyoung is a hardcore drummer of their band back when she is still in high school and also a player or a womanizer but now that she is in college everything change she became a quite and also not a friendly person she hates when people asked about her past but what will happens  if she become a part of a band and met krystal the dongsaeng of her  ex lover but for krystal after 4years that she didn't see her will she be able to still have that same feelings for sooyoung or it change?

 

sooyoung p.o.v
grrrr.... i growled at the sound that i heard and disturb my sleeping time.....
yes you heard me right sleeping time.... im not a bad student you know and also i am now in college (senior year to be exact)  but one thing i hate is that high school department is near in the  college dept that is why its so noisy when high schoolers is in their break.....

anyways back to my story.... i growled at the noise that i heard while i am in my deep slumber i look at the source of the noise and i saw a girl with a beautiful yet icy smile.... i blink few times and look back again in the girl in front of me and pout at me....

"unnie!!"
"soojung?"

my eyes in now wide and still looking at the girl in front of me...

'i cant still believe it its just that im here for a month in college but why is it that i just saw her now... wait let me rephrase that she saw me now....

"what are you doing here???"
"i study here! what do you think?.."

i look at here with confusion and i look at the uniform she is wearing and she is in her red blazer with red ribbon and dark blue knee high skirt... means she is in senior high school.. 

"unnie its been so long right and i cant believe that you transfered here im so happy...." she said jumping with joy..

'thanks to sunny i transfered here... grrr.. if it wasnt to her i shouldnt be in here...'

"anyways how did you know i am here?? since i heard that high schoolers is forbid to come in the college dept.. and how come that none of the college student cought you in here?" i ask with a cold tone and more authoritative voice...

"ahmmm that rule is for junior down to lower years and beside i am the highschool president and just finished my meeting with the college president thats why... andt since the last time i saw you 4years ago i almost forgot your face but when i saw you in the garden last week and now here when i came here in your dept i just..." she pause but i didnt let here finish...

"can you just do your business here and go..." i said and stand up to my seat started walking in the front door...
when i was about to grab the door knob she grab my wrist and pull me into het direction..

 i almost trip to her but thanks to the desk behind her and we both didnt fall on the hard floor... but now i am now facing face to face to her... i absent mindedly staire at her face........

and i felt a pair of arms in my back...

"unnie! can i just hug you for one just for now please..." she said and she tightend her hug at me i didnt move or anything and just let her do it... 

but when i close my eyes i saw jessica... her smile at me her soft tender smile... her laugh.. evrything and tear just fall into my face and i breakfree from krystal's hug and turn arround...

"soojung... please... i dont want to see you again...." i know i am a bit harsh on her but i tried my best not to look back 

everytime that i will going to see her only reminds me of how sica left me how she broke up with me because of that stupid bet....

and now i am here in the greenhouse its more peaceful here and no one comes here except for the gardener....

i pull out the violin i left here last week and play some music....

i never thought that you jessica jung will left me like that 

left me alone in the dark cold room with no one

left me with a broken heart 

left me..

after i played the violin and the thoughts is still running in my mind i heared someone clapped...

i look at the source of the sound and i saw a girl standing there and 

"you are good want to join our band?"



ok guys sorry this chapter is but this is i think 3 shots 

but please comment and tell me what you thinks

anyways please feel free to sudgest a story 

just put

TITLE: 

PAIRINGS:

PLOT:

and if anyone wants to be a co- author just tell me...