7 Things

Baekhyun is....

Baekhyun is very beautiful strange being. Baekhyun isn’t into scary things but he is into horror movies (Baekhyun is strange just like that) and laughs really loud at the gore that makes weaker man vomit, he enjoys music a lot and he just being weird and funny.

Kai think, Baekhyun isn’t exactly a human, more like... an angel? Because he is usually very beautiful, white soft skin, smooth hair and he's got eyes that always shining bright when he’s happy and glittery when he’s crying, usually when people cry, he or she looks ugly, right? But Baekhyun looks shiny and cute and still gorgeous at some point.  However not all of people think so at all. On outside, he is stubbron, a little mean, some might even say sassy and y. But inside he is the nicest, most caring person ever, but only if they have the luck to know him.

And Kai has a fair amount of luck to get to know and to have Baekhyun, they've officially become lovers for seven months, and for the past seven months, Kai find seven lovely things from Baekhyun antics, actually he could mention more, but hey... This is their seven months.

 

 

  1. Watchs tv show.

Baekhyun loves TV, he will spend his free time to watch some random TV show, Kai feels like often joined Baekhyun to watch the TV show before, but  he can’t really remember what the shows is.

Baekhyun favorite is the funny one. He would sit in front of the TV, munching on snacks that he had prepared before the show starts, Sometimes Baekhyun burst out laughing until he cried, his hands clapped loudly in the air with no rhythm.

Baekhyun once said that he hates dramas, because sometimes it's too dramatic and it doesn’t make sense. ‘It’s dramatic because it’s drama, Baek,’ Kai told him, but Baekhyun is Baekhyun, he didn’t buy what Kai said and Kai would just laugh at him.

The next evening when Kai came home from his dance practice he finds Baekhyun sat in front of the TV, crying and sobbing, though he try to suppress the sobs as quietly as possible, but Kai heard it anyway.

“Baek? What’s wrong?” Kai asked when he was on his knees beside the-crying-boy. Baekhyun simply shook his head and buried his face deeper into his palm. It took a while to force Baekhyun tell him why is he crying as he kept burying his face into his palm. but when Baekhyun finally spit the truth out. Kai just laughed out loud until Baekhyun hit his arms and push him to the floor.

“I’m-I’m sor-i- oh my god you’re so cute.” Kai tried but failed because he just can’t stop laughing, earning a jutting pout from baekhyun. “I thought you  hates dramas?”

“I am I am!! I Just accidentally watch that stupid drama,” Kai laughed again at his boyfriend's cuteness. The laugh caused Baekhyun to pout even more now. he felt a little guilty for Laughing at Baekhyun so he get up and scoop Baekhyun into his lap.He rubbed the tiny tears welling at the side of his eyes before cupping Baekhyun's cheeks and kissing his pout away.

 

 

 

  1. Doing headbang at rock music
  2.  

The Last summer Baekhyun ran to him when they met in front of the house. Kai is about to open the door when he heard the familiar sound kept calling his name. When He turned his body he was greeted with the sight of the tiny Baekhyun running to his direction from about 10 feet away. Baekhyun is never the athlethic one, so when he makes it in front of Kai he panted, out of breath and sweats flowing down his forehead.

“Slow down, Leo Bolt,” Kai said, reaching Baekhyun forehead to wipe the running sweat. Kai swinging his arm back and forth in front of Baekhyun face to fanning him. He tried to speak but he is still panting and that makes Kai failed to understand the words. “Look-look here,”

He sneaks a glance at Baekhyuns hand and gaspes. “it’s a tickets for...  a concert?!”

“YEYS!!! Tonight we are going to a concert--”  Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence as he bounce higher. an unconscious smiles slips on Kai’s face seeing Baekhyun’s face. He is cute! Too cute, Kai thinks. He drags Baekhyun straight to the door to find a more private place, before someone can see the cuteness of his boyfriend.

 

It’s turn out to be a rock music concert, the loud opening music can be heard from the distance, hard and thundering . they can’t reach the front of the stage because theres a millions of people have flooded around the stage.  They stopped trying to creep in in the crevices of these millions people and decided to just stand a little bit far from the stage. But even so Baekhyun squeals excitedly when the band climbed to the stage. He started singing and doing a headbang when the music getting louder and loouder.

Kai never thought that Baekhyun likes rock music, considering how he was crying just because watching of some cheesy drama, but he is wrong and the headbang never stop. For some reason, Kai doesn’t sing along, he just watched Baekhyun instead, it’s more interesting anyway.

When the music stop Baekhyun also stopped, Kai laughs at Baekhyun who looks at him with a pout, ’what?’ his eyes ask, Kai shook his head and leaning down, smiles as Baekhyun eyes twinkling in surprise. He leaned down closer once again to kissed Baekhyun lips softly. He chuckled lightly when they apart, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun.

“Why so sudden??”

“Nothing, just I love your headbang,”  making a face Baekhyun wraps his hands around Kais hand, leaning deeper into Kais chest. Kai laughs while pulling him closer againts his chest, Baekhyun eyes twinkling with mirth and Kai can’t help to cups those eyes and maybe the lips. Again.

 

 

 

  1. Is a cute little bastard

Sometimes Kai afraid that Baekhyun death will probably be caused be him being stupid little bastard at the wrong time. Just like when Kyungsoo, (one of Baekhyun bestfriend) broke up with his boyfriend. That night, Kyungsoo called after midnight and started crying when he tells Baekhyun about his broke up event. Kai awakened by Baekhyun nag because he didn’t bother to lower his voice anymore.

“Oh! So what, soo? Do you expect me to be in your damn house, listening to all of your outpouring hearts, look at your chubby face becomes ugly and all swollen, then remain at your side until you ing fall asleep?” And then he hung up, blingking a few times to keep him awake. Then he slid out of the blanket to grab a jacket and a trousers.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked

“I'm sure you heard me on the phone just now, and apparently Kyungsoo said ‘yes’,”

“What? But its nearly 2 am!” Kai said, fully awake now.

“I know, you can go back to sleep, I’d just walk to Kyungsoo’s house, maybe I'll be home at morning, i’ll buy breakfast too, Okay?” Baekhyun said as he make his way out from their room.

There is no way Kai would agree to that, let Baekhyun to go out alone at 2 am, looks all cute with his bed hair is a big NO. although Kyungsoos house just a few blocks away, but still. There may be a ert or phedo that will not waste the opportunity to kidnap this cute guy. Kai got up from the bed, ran out from the room and shouted, “Wait.., I’m coming with you.”

-

When they arrived, Kyungsoo was a mess, he looks terrible, his eyes bloody red from crying, his cheeks swollen, and there is snot in his nose, Kai cringe by the sight, but Baekhyun reach over to Kyungsoo and hug him. A few minutes later they found themself sitting on Kyungsoos bed and listening to Kyungsoo whos cried his heart out .

“Of course he will broke up with you, you are short,”

“BAEKHYUN!!!” Kyungsoo yelled as he grabs Baekhyun by the collar, Kai nearly jump to save his boyfriend sake of live from Kyungsoo when Baekhyun open his mouth again. Kai was stunned and he couldn’t help but wonder at how Baekhyun can says that sentences oh so so calmly in that kind of posisition.

“Aww, Kai.., Kyungsoo is insecure about his height”

That it is, Kyungsoo jumped to Baekhyun and pulled Baekhyun’s hair out and bite Baekhyuns ear.

“AAAAAAAAAHHK.., KYUNGSOO!! YOU ING HYPER-VAMPIRE! YOU NEED MILK NOT MY BLOOD!!” And to his suprise kyungsoo pulled his hand back and push Baekhyun backward without too much pressure.

“I need alcohol!”

“Geez.., Kyungsoo, listen to me here. Alcohol doesn’t solve your heartbroken an-,”

“BUT NEITHER DOES MILK!!” Kyungsoo spat.

“I wasn’t going to say that,” Baekhyun said, glaring. “I mean it's better to save your money to buy a Mercedes than you spend your money on alcohol, because it’s more dramatic and classy and of course it’s more comfortable to cry in a  mercedes than in your bed. And I wouldn’t feel that bad, because he’s not really deserve you. and beside-”

“Yes, He is!” Kyungsoo spat again. Baekhyun sighs.

“I’m gonna tell you something because I want you to feel that you could just really get over him. Okay?” Kyungsoo nooded, “Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them, so don’t shoot your ex after I said this.” Kyungsoo nooded again,

“Your Ex.., had with our principals!”

“WHAT!!”

“He also had with dead body,” Baekhyun added, aa casual as ever.

“WHAAATT!!!!!” This time Kyungsoo is not the only one who  screamed, Kai joined.

“Oh !”Kyungsoo face went green and Kai sure his face wasn’t much different, and before Baekhyun can add more shocking words Kyungsoo ran into his bathroom and vomited all his dinner. Not long after Kyungsoo come with less green face.

“That was disgusting, Baek, really EWW...” Kyungsoo said, rubbing his tummy, “i know that you lied to me about what you said just now, But thanks, it’s actually make me feel better. Thanks for coming, you too Kai.”

Baekhyun smiled and pulled Kyungsoo in a hug, “you’ve got a friend in me. If you got troubles, then go look for me, there isn’t anything i wouldn’t do for you.”

Then Baekhyun noticed that Kai had been staring at him for a while now. He just simply smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

  1. Can fend for himself

When you look at Baekhyun for the first time, The first thing you will think is 'how cute he is'. Kai agreed. he know how cute and nice baekhyun is, Kai has been always thought that a human as cute as Baekhyun can’t fend for himself, fragile and too innocent for his own good. So it’s reasonable when he began to think that Baekhyun should be protected, he never knew that Baekhyun studied Hapkido before, until one day when they were walking towards the mall.

-Kai didn’t realize what had happened, -he didn’t understand how, -he didn’t know why and he just stood like a fool and -dumbfounded when Baekhyun suddenly lifted his foot up in a high kick. When he turned back, he saw Baekhyun lifting his foot in another kick into the air and with a great accuracy the kick landed in the mans neck.

Panic rushing all over his body when he saw Baekhyun dodges some thrown fits by the man. Kai tried to get into the fight but to his horror Baekhyun (once again) suddenly grabbed the man's hair and put his arm around the man neck and lock him in a headlock. ‘It’s okay, Kai!! I got it!!’ he yelled and once again Kai didn’t know what to do, he just standing there, domfounded, until the security team came to arrest the man. That's when Kai mind back to the reality and he immediately yanked Baekhyuns arm.

“Baekhyun!! What the hell!!??” Baekhyun looks at him with wide eyes. ‘Did I do something wrong?’-his eyes ask.

“It’s danger! You scared the hell out of me to death! You might get hit, it could end up worse. you could get hurt! That’s danger Baek!!”

“But I see he wants to stole your wallet,”

“That’s danger, Baek!!”

“But I got it, i can fend for myself, beside if I can’t... youre here with me, You will help me, doing some flips and fight like we are in action movies, and then we’ll be fine, I’ll be fine, you’ll be fine. the entire univers will be fine.”

“Still!!Don’t you do that ever.ever.again!! Understand?”

Baekhyun just jutting his lower lip in a pink pout.

 

 

 

 

  1. Is a professional weirdos

“Baek, what are you doing?”

“I'm doing jink-jink with this cute little ant. it's a female and her name is Banana,”

“You’re doing jink-jink with an ant? No no, why You called the ant Banana? Wait-wait scratch that, how do you know it’s a female? NO WAIT, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU FIND THAT OUT.”

“geeez, calm down. She said it to me, Banana’s a really sweet ant but she have such a sad life and her friends is horrible.”

“So, I was outside eating a cookie when suddenly I saw about five ants roaming around on top of the steps and i notice there was only one ant that wasn’t holding anything like the four holding oreos bits or something and the ant seemed sad, it wasn’t even going in the same pace as the other ants. So I put a cookie crumb next to him and he picked it up and then it started running as fast as the other ants. I think I made a little ants day.”” Baekhyun laughs.

“do you want to kiss her?” Baekhyun asked, shoving the thing to Kai’s face and he shift a bit.

“Ah Kai, can I pet her?”

Kai whining silently. This was bound to be a disaster since the beginning.

 

 

 

 

  1. All wise and

Baekhyun and Kai was in the park that evening , Kai silently wacth his boyfriend who kept swinging as he holding the metals swing, make a squealing sound.Baekhyun stops moving his swing when he feels Kais eyes on him.

“Why do you let them?” Kai hesitantly says.

“Let them what?” he answers as the swing moves back and forth slowly. Baekhyuns face remain unchanging, still happy. But Kai knows Baekhyun all too well, and he can see the pain hiden behind that smiley face.

Aish! So loud and annoying. He is a you know, think that he is anything but ordinary. What an ! He doesn't even look like much. how could Kai fall for him!

“Why do you allow yourself to be bullied? I heard what they says and do to you. ”

Baekhyun stops moving again, hesitantly to speaks, “thats not really bullied, I think everybody obviously get picked up and i feel like it’s already hard enough to be eighteen and figuring out ‘who you are’ ‘what you feel’ and people just consoling and wanna take you down. So just let them be, because i know that they are all insecure, we all feels this way.”

“It’s hurt my feeling, Baek. Must be hard for you,”

“I mean, umm... yeah a little, tiny little bit. i’ve got mad. I’ve got upset before, but i’m trying not to focus on that. Because i’m so bless. i’ve such a great family, nice friends and most of all i’m here with you, and you love me so much, right? tehee...” Baekhyun said and starts swinging again. He goes higher and higher and then Baekhyun laughs.

“Okay! Stop making that face Kai, smile..smile..smile,” Baekhyun says and he stands up from his swing to reach over Kai’s face and pinched his cheeks.

“aaa..OUCH!!” he shouts in surprise at the sudden action. Kai tried to realase his cheeks from Baekhyuns hand but then he raise both of his hands to pinch Baekhyuns cheeks instead.

“AAAAHHK!!” Baekhyun slaps Kais hand and pouting.

Kai Laughs for a moment before pulling Baekhyun to his lap and kiss his forehead. “You are to wise and for your ages,” Kai said as he hugs Baekhyun and hides his face in his neck. “Because when I heard that, I got really mad and damn.. its hurt so so bad. i feel like crying. it took all my being not to ripped their necks and you know stuff like that. ”

Baekhyun doesn't answer and buries his face even deeper on Kai’s chest when Kai tries to lift his face so he can see it.

“You know it's okay to cry,” Kai says as he wraps his arm around Baekhyun more tighter than before. “I'd still love you even you’re ugly when you cry.” Baekhyun smiled and hit his arm slightly at that.

 

 

 

 

  1. Has the voice of a thousand angels

Kai is not the type of people who dream when he sleep, but it's not like he can control that kind of things. he just often see plain white or black when he fell asleep than the colorful life of dreamland, but when he had a dream, the dream wasn’t always beautiful. He had times when he got very bad dreams until he woke up with a panic state and panting.

Kai is manly, so he tried to close his eyes again but failed, because sometimes nightmares can be very real and it painfully terrified and depressed until you couldn’t go back to sleep. Taking a deep breath, exhale slowly . hopping to be able to calm the pounding in his chest. When it’s nearly 10 minutes passed and his heart still pounding, he finally gave up and roll to the other side of the bed.

“Baek...” Kai caress baekhyun’s cheek back and forth with his fingers until Baekhyun stir and open his eyes.

“Mmm,” Baekhyun mumbled,frowning with his eyes closed. Kai continue to caressed his cheek.

“I have a very very bad dream, it’s all black but not that collor black, it’s scary black and it’s wanna take you away from me and-and,” Kai says through a pant, searching baekhyun hands through the comforter.

Baekhyun blinking his eyes a few times to keep his eyes open and reach over to pull kai’s hand and squeeze it. but Kai move closer, tucking his head into the crook of baekhyuns neck.

"I'm here i'm here...Baekhyun lift his head to press a soft kiss on kai’s head before running his fingger on the soft hair.

“it was so so black, and it’s wanna take you away from me and I can do anything because it’s all around me too, swallow me alive baek. I - i’m,” he breathes  deeply,and said in a small whispers, “i’m scared.” Baekhyun hushed him while his hair and rubbed his back in circles. he starts singing a song.

“Let the sun refuse to shine, It won't be long before the days are brighter

If every step's an uphill climb, Carry on until they feel much lighter

For all the clouds up in the sky,For all the teardrops in our eyes

 

It can get only get better, Be still my heart

It can only get better, We've come this far

It can only get better, I know it hurts

For what it's worth,

It can only get better-”

 

And as soon as the song ends, he finds Kai had falling asleep. He wait for five minutes until he heard Kai breathing become more regular which was followed by silence.

 

-

Kai woke up that morning before Baekhyun, he scoots closer next to him and plant a really soft kiss on the tip of his nose, he don’t want to wake him up yet.

he felt very grateful that he has Baekhyun by his said and he could hear the sound of a thousand angels when he having a nightmare. No no.., scratch that. He could hear this angel voice everyday. Everytime.

All he have to do is just... listen.

 

 

 

 

A/N : duurr.., it's done~~ hehe ^^ 

Btw, the song is called 'it can only get better' by Amy Diamond, it's a sweet song :)

 bye bye :*