Part 1

There's Only You (Sequel to : Ah, Found You!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “So, for your next project, you guys will be pairing with students from music department.” Squeals and claps can be heard right after Mr. Kim announces it and you smile while shook your head. Your head bowed down, looking at your notebook as your hand moves to write every single note about the project.

 “I guess I will see you guys later at the auditorium.” Mr. Kim said before he walks off the class. You slump on your seat. The other students had started to pack up their things so they will get the best seat on the auditorium.

 “You’re coming?” Minhee, your best friend asks you and you simply nod.

 “I hope I get partner up with Chanyeol. Kyah~” Minhee squeals. You know that she had a deep crush on this Chanyeol guy ever since she saw him playing guitar in a café we went.

 “Yeah, yeah Mrs.Park. I hope you will.” You smile looking at her and Minhee slung an arm over your shoulder before you both walk to the auditorium to meet up with the music department students regarding the project.

 

 

You and Minhee choose a seat on the third row. You settle up your bag on the floor before you slump your body on the chair.

 “It’s him!” Minhee exclaims with agape. You shook your head and take a glance at Chanyeol. He is playing with his bunch of friends and you notice that this Chanyeol guy actually had a lot of charms. No wonder Minhee fall for him.

The auditorium fell into silence when Mr. Kim and Mr. Han walk in while holding onto their file and a bowl of folded papers.

 “Okay, settle up guys.” Mr. Kim said and everyone sit on their seat properly while listening to Mr. Kim explanation.

 “You’ll be splitting into 25 groups with two members for each group. When I call your name, please walk in front and take you paper project along with your partner.”

You close your notebook and pull of your earphone from your ear. Minhee already crossing both her hand and you chuckle quietly.

There are already 10 groups that being called out and both you and Minhee’s name still haven’t slip out of Mr. Han’s lips.

  “Park Chanyeol with Jung Haerin.” Minhee slump down on her seat and you slowly pat her shoulder.

 “Jeon Jungkook and Kim Minhee.” You can hear claps and ‘oohs’ from the back. Knowing that maybe that Jungkook’s friend is teasing him.

Minhee softly smile and stand up. “That’s my cue. See you later.”

You look at Jungkook and Minhee walk together to Mr. Kim and you can’t help but to smile.

 “Min Yoongi with Miss Park Hyejin.” You heave a sigh and stand up.

 “Whoo! Go, Suga!” You glance back and saw two guys cheering up on that Suga guy. You frown and you didn’t realize that you’re now staring at him for long.

 “I guess someone is in daze now.” Mr. Han speaks and the whole auditorium laughs. You look down quickly and walk over at Mr. Kim. He hands you your project paper and you can feel someone presence beside you.  A flash of déjà vu hit you.

You know this guy. Yoongi smiles at you and bows down to Mr. Kim before he drags you by your wrist to an empty seat.

 “Nice to meet you again.” Yoongi lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter