Why did they make that joke?!

Heechul the Diva

Loud groaning could be heard, trailing from the living room to the kitchen. Ryeowook, who was standing by the stove, stirring rice in a pan, rolled his eyes, and shouted over his shoulder: "Now what?" Donghae came in, draggin his feet across the floor, still groaning and mumbling: "He wants chocolate almonds now..." The older of the two muttered. "Oh for heaven's sake, we don't have any here, I already told him that!" Ryeowook uttered frustratedly, as he stirred a little too hard into the frying rice, and accidentally spilled some. He cursed. "I heard that! And where are my almonds?! Michael Jackson's favorite should not be left waiting like this", a voice shrieked from the living room. "I'm sorry, Heechul-hyung!" Ryeowook hurridly shouted. "Donghae, can you and Hyukjae-hyung please go get some of those almonds, before.." he lowered his voice "before we'll be skinned alive?" Donghae was just about to utter another groan, but a sharp glance from the younger hurridly shut him up, and he dragged himself out of the kitchen again. 

It had been like that for nearly two weeks. Ever since someone, Ryeowook didn't even remember who, anymore, had read a joke on one of their social media applications, about Michael Jackson probably had favorited Heechul with all his "hee hee hee" sound effects in his music. The group had thought it funny, at the time, even sang some of the high notes out. But Heechul had not found it funny. He had taken it to heart, and now, he wouldn't stop pestering his bandmates about treating him well, with the argument that Michael Jackson had favorited him, and that it would be nothing less than a disgrace to ruin the pop-legend's memory by treating his favorite poorly. At first, the younger men had brushed it off. But as they painfully remembered, it was a horrible idea to cross Heechul, not to mention dangerous! The first time Siwon had lauged off, one of Heechul's demands, Heechul had promptly taken to one of his multiple online accounts, and threatened to post a shower picture of Siwon. The latter had become stark-white, and stuttered something about the older joking with him, but Heechul had simply uttered: "try me". Siwon had not argued further. 

"Yah!" Heechul shrill voice once again cut the silence. "Where is my Beiling fried rice!?" Ryeowook bit his tongue hardly, so he wouldn't curse out again. "It's coming, hyung, but it needs a little more time, please have patience.." "No way! I'm liked by the World Famous Michael Jackson, I'm always right! now, finish my food hurridly! and bring me my Frozen DVD and Anna blanket!" Ryeowook ground his teeth audiably this time. "But hyung.. I cannot leave the food, it will burn!" "Michael Jackson! Who else can say, that Michael Jackson liked them, huh!? didn't think so! DVD AND BLANKET NOW!" Leeteuk came running into the living room, Ryeowook could distinctly make out his muttered apologies, about the DVD had been hard to locate. Like the rest of the group, Heechul also had something on Leeteuk, and in spite of being the leader, Leeteuk did not dare to cross the Diva. 

Finally, Ryeowook could serve the food, that Heechul had demanded, and he scurried to the livingroom, where Heechul laid splayed out on the couch, snuggling up under his beloved pink blanket. Kangin sat next to him with a less-than-amused expression, because Heechul had demanded, that he needed someone to snuggle with. Ryeowook did not envy the bulky man. He must have sat through that movie at least twenty times by now, with Heechul snuggled up against him, and happily singing along to the songs in his cherished movie. "What's this?!" Heechul scowled. "There aren't enough eggs in this food, Ryeowookie! You know, I like my Beijing Fried Rice with lots of eggs in it! I can't eat this! Make it again!" He laid back down with a loud huff. "Heechulie-hyung, our Ryeowookie really worked hard on this, could you jus-.." Kangin begain, feeling sorry for the younger, but Heechul quickly cut him off with a slap to the strong arm of his snuggle buddy. "Should I, Michael Jackson, THE Michael Jackson's favorite dongsaeng, settle with food that isn't good enough?!" Ryeowook bowed and apologised, before taking the dish away. He had contemplated throwing the whole thing into the nagging man's face, but only for a very brief moment. After all, there were this one time, at the restaurant....