The Hauntings of Your Love

The Hauntings of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Here is the promised one-shot for Yifan's birthday. I had a busy schedule, but a promise is a promise, so here it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WU YIFAN!!! I hope you guys enjoy it. 

P.S. This is also a belated halloween present to ya'll! 

 

[It is a cold summer night with the wind blowing loudly in the background.  Everyone is asleep and everything is still. In his bedroom, YIXING is lying on his bed, looking restless in his sleep.  He twists and turns,and slurred words come out of his mouth.

 

YIXING (terrified)

            No, pl-please don’t...please!

 

[Enter KRIS.  He walks around the bed, amused at YIXING's restless figure.

 

KRIS (laughing maniacally)

            You thought you could get rid of me!? 

            You actually thought that you could just run away and think that I wouldn’t find you?

            Ha! What a stupid man.

 

YIXING (begging)                                                                                                                              

            Please just leave me alone...I don’t want anything to do with you.

 

KRIS (in anamused tone)

            Ah! But I do! I want everything there is to do with you because I love you! 

            Do you not love me anymore Yixing? Didn’t you vow to love me forever?

            (In a mocking tone) “Till death do us part” isn’t that what you said Yixing? ISN’T IT!?

 

[KRIS grabs YIXING’s hair and sits him up on the bed.  He holds him by the neck and yanks his face up to face him.

 

KRIS (in a furious tone)

            But what did you do Yixing? WHAT DID YOU DO!? TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!

            [KRIS caresses YIXING's face.

 (In a menacing tone) I want to hear you say it Yixing.

 

YIXING (crying)

            N-no no please just leave me alone, please.

 

KRIS (in a mocking tone)

[KRIS lets go of his hold on YIXING’s neck.  He pulls up a finger in front of YIXING’s face and wags it tauntingly.

Sorry, no can do.  I’m not leaving until you tell me what you did.  Say it Yixing. Go on and tell me exactly what you did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter