Final

Jimin loves me???

Final - Jimin Likes Me??

 

 

Min Yoongi, the most popular student, coolest and the smartest. Almost everyday, he would get confessions from a girl, sometimes guys. Strangers would even ask his number when on the road.

But he never like this, he never thought that he'd get a confession from his, most trusted friend, and his best friend.

Park Jimin.

 

'I Love You.' Jimin said making the older shocked.

What was he supposed to do? 

How was he supposed to react

What was he saying? Is it true?

What was his answer?

 

'It's okay if you don't feel the same way about me. I've always known, but you know? I'm such an idiot because I'm still here, confessing. Sorry, and I understand if you don't want to continue being friends with me.' Jimin turned away. Yoongi still didn't say anything, still trying to process everything.

Jimin turned to Yoongi and looked deep into his brown, almost black eyes. Jimin was telling the truth, Yoongi saw everything.

Jimin walked away, leaving Yoongi with millions of thoughts spinning around in his mind.

He did what he thought was right, he ran.

 

Jimin walked down the corridors of the school slowly, looking outside, smelling the fragrance of peach blossoms surrounding the school campus when suddenly, he heard his name being called by a familiar voice.

Yoongi-hyung?

He turned around but was surprised to feel that his lips were in contact with the other. 

Woah.

Yoongi let go of the sweet, romantic and quick kiss and hugged Jimin.

He whispered into his ear, 'I love you too.'

 

 

 

 

 

Sooooo??? How was it? I hope you liked it! Please comment, subscribe and I won't mind you guys upvoting! HWATING!
Always,
ILoveEXO_BTS_BAP