CHAPTER 1 "not final"

THE RANDOM GUY THAT KISSED ME!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update my PC Was sick but I’m writing. please give it a lot of love ^^

Enjoy

Long chapter?

Maybe.

 
 

I running in the streets didn’t help. It got worse I thought it would help, but everything just kept coming back haunting me like a nightmare during the daytime. I thought it was finally a happily everafter story but life seems to like playing tricks on me. I was so happy, I thought God was giving me a chance for another better life, but seems like I don’t deserve a happy ever after life.

 

 

“You’re pretty when you laugh.” He says giving that pretty smile of his. “Don’t cry I’m here right? I’ll always protect you.”

 

 

But seems like those words can’t be kept. I stopped running it was 6:00 in the morning. Those words echoing in my mind bringing me back to the harsh reality.

 

“Let her go!” he shouted giving the man above me a harsh punch that quickly bled the older man. “Don’t even think that I won’t sue you cause… you know what’s worse.” He dead pan punching the older man that lied lifelessly on the ground. “Your foster daughter is my girl.” He says by kicking him in the shin and shouting  growling in despair. While I just stayed in the floor crying my eyes out, because he just confessed indirectly in the middle of my despair. I couldn’t really say whether it was tears of happiness or shock or … but I just knew it also hurt.

 

 

I stopped when I felt my heart constricting and I just couldn’t believe he was leaving me. I just stood in the middle of the streets and I let it all out by crying my eyes out.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t help you. The tumor has spread in various region, an operation won’t solve it. You’re late. Please be prepared for the worst.” We stood dumbfounded in front of the operation room.

 

Who would sneak out of his room, so we could snuggle and talk all night with in each other embrace? Who would say I love you every now and then? Who wouldn’t use me and throw me out?

 

Could life be easy from now on? I highly doubt it because it’ll be without him. But could it be easy to let go just like the lyrics of the song.

 

“Go away! I hate you.” He said crying a tear flowing from his eyes. I was already crying because he said the words I feared the most. What if he goes what if he didn’t like me or love me anymore? The words I feared, that haunted me in my real life. “Seobie oppa let’s go.” She said taking his hand in hers. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction. “YOSEOP!” she shouted. I turned back and run to his side. He had fainted. My breathing got stuck when I saw him lifelessly on the cold floor.

 

 

3 months and he is gone. I won’t even get to see him from far. He’ll be gone and won’t come back.

 

I continued my run my eyes containing fluids of tears.

Then he came running to me. A random guy that had a pleading look in his eyes. He seemed to be running away from mumbling something I couldn’t understand. Until he kissed me closing his eyes. I closed mine the fluid I was holding flowing down after a while of surprise and shock.

 

 

 

                                ****                                                            ****
 

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: BIG BANG’s Taeyang in a relationship!

 

The Korean artist Taeyang was seen kissing a girl, that seemed a few years younger than him in the middle of the street after being falsely accused of dating the new and upcoming rookie ofthe group Red Velvet. Artist Joy who is also a minor (18) was said to be dating the star. But now that rumor was proved wrong by the unexpected this morning.

His agency has confirmed that they in fact have been seeing each other, but since he didn’t want the citizens knowing about them he asked that the agency keep this a secret until he was confidence enough to announce it.

Taeyang was seen running away from the reporters in Gangnam, but it seemed like he was scared of being caught with the supposed artist. But was proven wrong when he kissed his REAL girlfriend, which was a big shock for fans and the girlfriend because now that her identity is known it won …

 

***           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  ***

 

Taeyang turned off the annoying TV that’s been talking about my scandal with him. He turned around and faced me. We were now in YG in an isolated room where a meeting was taking place because of the situation at hand. Mr. Taeyang and me that is. “I’m so sorry for all this trouble. I’ll make sure you’ve been compensated for this, but please help me out until a month or so. I’ll pay you handsomely.”

 

“I’m sorry, but I have a boyfriend. I don’t think he’ll be happy about this,” I answer. Standing up from my place and making my way to the exit. “But… If I meet him and explain the situation I’m sure he’ll understand.” He smiles and follows you out.

 

***                                                                                                                 ***

 

“Oppa.” I smile and make my way to the bed. I give him a wary smile looking back and forth from the bed. “What’s wrong?” he asks looking at you and giving me a playful smile. He still looked pale, but he was smiling to assure me that he was okay and that was working.

 

Taeyang walked in when I was trying to find a way to introduce them or let them meet. “Hello I’m Taeyang.” He introduces himself and bows. Yoseop, got surprised and tried to stand up from the bed, but I quickly held him in place. “I know who you are.” He says which seemed to be in an angry tone.

 

“He came because he wanted to ask you something.”

“But that doesn’t mean he can kiss any girl he meets on the streets.” He says, annoyed at him. “Oppa.” I tug his shirt, surely knowing that he would hear about this because he is so interested in the music industry, since it is his dream. Now that I think about it. I’m sure it upsets him not being able to live his dream and that hurt me seeing the man I love struggle.

 

“What do you want?” he asks taking my hands in his, being protective as always.

 

“I came to ask for a favor.”

 

“I’m sorry, but I won’t accept.” Yoseop cuts him off without hearing him out.

 

“I came to ask for your girlfriend’s hand for a month.”

 

“What?!”

 

“For 3 weeks. With 6000$”

 

“NO! She’s not something you can just auction for. She’s human!” Yoseop yells angry.

“Oppa don’t worry they just need our help. They promised to pay handsomely. It can be your hospital bills mother needs the money. Uni is also in trouble cause of the loan from the bank to start her business. You know…”

 

“You’re not someone I can just throw away just because of debts. You’re my everything.” He looks intently at you his hands on your face. “I love you.” He says.

 

“I love you, too.” You say giving him a smile.

 

“Ehmm” Taeyang interrupts. Yoseop looks over him and shakes his head.

 

“Look. I’ll also cover for your hospital bills separately.”

 

 

***                                                                                                                            ***

 

 

“So what do I have to do?” it’s been a day since the incident and I’ve come to the destination where Taeyang-ssi has called me too. It took a lot of explaining and convincing on my side to let Yoseop allow me to do this. He was too worried for a boyfriend, he was like a brother I never had. He was telling me to look out for cars and to come straight to the hospital when I got out of work. We decided it would be better if we look at it as an occupation. for now that is.

 

“Hey.” Taeyang greets. I smile and bow. “Don’t bow. You’re supposed to act like my girl.” 

 

“Oh. Sorry.”

 

“What are we doing here?” you ask puzzled when you get in to a café.

 

“We are going to grab something to eat.” He says as a matter of fact.

 

“Why? It’s in the middle of the afternoon. I’m sure you had something.” He just gives you a smile and walks in, greeting the waiter.

 

“We’ll have iced coffee and soft cake.” He orders.

 

The people in the café start to take out their phones to take pictures of the guy next to me and some even pointing their cameras at me. “umm, Taeyang-ssi can we please go to another place.” I ask, not enjoying the attention they were giving you.

 

“Can you call me Youngbae?” he asks, but I just ignore him. He holds my hand and makes his way to the seat far away from the prying eyes. When the waiter came with our drink Taeyang asked that if the customers could stop taking the pictures.

 

“So what do you do?” Taeyang asks trying to start a conversation.

 

“I’m a university student. I’m a fresh man.” He nods in understanding.

 

“When did you and your boyfriend meet?” he continues. Sipping on his drink.

 

“In first year of high school.” I  answer looking down. Not enjoying the staring eyes. I stir my drink not enjoying the drink in front of me.

 

“Why heads down? Did you do something wrong?” Taeyang jokes. I look up and see two high school students making their way to our seat. I kept my head down and tried to remain invisible when they ask him for an autograph.

 

“uni your pretty.” One of the girl says taking me by surprise that I looked back up and smiled. She smiled and went back to her seat with her friend.

 

That mere compliment stayed on my mind reminding me that the world outside wasn’t that frightening bringing a rare smile in to my lips as I make my  way to the exit of the café. Taeyang smiled back when I looked up to him.

 

“See they don’t bite.” Taeyang says smiling at me. I just nod and walk beside him.

 

***                                                                                                                                  ***

 

“Oppa” you smile.as I went to Yoseop’s bed.

 

“What’s making you giddy, traitor.” Yoseop playfully greets smiling at me.

 

I smile and tell him about how ‘my date’ went. Smiling like a fool and the good feedbacks I got from some of the people.

 

“One girl even complimented my shoes.” I tell him giggling and showing my white and black checkered shoes off to him.

 

“It’s pretty because I bought it for you.” He grins. He was proud that I liked it so much. I only wore it out to important places or when I’m in need of luck.

 

“It’s because I wore it.” I playfully nudge him and grin. He pouts and gives it another look. And smile back at me.

 

“I hoped you would only wear it when you came to me.” He mutters under his breath, making sure I didn’t hear him out, but I caught it making me feel guilty. I acted like I didn’t hear and changed the topic of our conversation.

 

***                                                                                                                                   ***

 

 

“The amusement park?” I ask looking up the scary rides in amusement.

 

“Yeah after that, I thought we could go to a music show,” He was smiling to himself.

 

“What?” I smile when I see him smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter