A sweet pink notes, A flowers and it means.

A sweet pink notes, A flowers and it means.

The flower speaks
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, Semi gave up she don’t want to count the flower anymore. Lately she received a different flower with a small note each day for about 2-3 months.The flower and the sweet note never failed to make semi flushed a cute red tint on his cheek.
Semi took the Tulip Variegated, he remembered the first day she received the flower.She was very surprised to found a beautiful Tulip Variegated sitting there nicely on his locker with a sweet pink note beside.
“Tulip Variegated - Beautiful Eyes”

She felt butterflies tickle her stomach at the time, she wasn’t sure about the sender but she felt like she was fallin in love with him already. But Semi don’t want to put his hope to high so she said to herself that maybe the boy put it on a wrong locker.But she can denied the fact that she want the flower to be in a right locker and was meant for her.

The next day, she hurried her step to her locker wanting to see if there is a flower inn his locker or not.

And there she got a Yellow Tuli  and a cute pink note.
”Tulip Yellow - There's Sunshine in Your Smile” And Semi make sure she smiled to everyone that day.

Semi kept getting a flower with a cute pink note on her locker and it made her life full of candies, unicorns, rainbows, and smiles.
“Roses Musk Cluster – Charming”

“Coreopsis - Always Cheerful”

“Carnation  White - Sweet and Lovely”

“Camellia White - You're Adorable”

It was an innocence flowers and notes at first but as the time ticking it turned to a sweet and lovely  things.But Semi can’t denied that it make her fall for the boy even more.She was curious about the boy.

“Carnation Red - My Heart Aches for You; Admiration”

“Rose Thorn less - Love at First Sight”

“Rose Single Full Bloom - I Love You”

That day Semi ran to her locker can’t wait to see the flower and the pink note.She opened her locker.
“Rosebudd Moss - Confessions of Love
              Will you be with me?”

The day after, Yoongi walked to school feeling nervous will he got accepted or rejected, he have no idea.He waited but still no news from the girl. But then he remembered that he didn’t put his name on his last note, .How could he be so stupid “Arghhhh” he growled and hit his head.He walked to his locker to take the next lesson’s book but instead he found a carnation flower with a blue small note and he smiled.He opened the blue note.

“Carnation Solid Colour – Yes”

Yoongi took his book and closed his locker .He turned around and he saw the pretty, cheerfull, adorable, charming, sweet and lovely girl with a beautiful pair of eyes and a smile that’s warm as sunshine.

Yoongi scratched the back of his head awkwardly.Not knowing what to do.

“Why are you so dumb?You didn’t even put your name on the last note!”Semi laughed and that sweet laughed melt the sweetest SUGA.

“I forgot it, but how did you know that I sent it all to you?”Yoongi asked, tilting his head.

“Well, I am not stupid, and beside every 8 o’clock I always seen a cute short boy that filled by swag aura walked like a spy to my locker and looked around like he was going to walk on the zebra cross before he kissed the flower and a cute pink note with a fluffy flower language written inside then he put it on a locker that belong to me, so yeah I knew.”Said Semi with a teasing voice and Yoongi tried to hide his blushing cheek

"Ooo Did i just figured out swag suga weakness and saw him blushing?"Semi

“But I thought you came to school 9 o’clock?”Yoongi cleared his throat and try to act normal.

Semi fought her laugh.

“Well, I’m curious of the sender so I came fast to know the sender”Semi answered

“So you accepted me?”Yoongi asked and Semi just nod

“Let’s go to a theme park tomorrow”Yoongi said

“You are not a romantic speaker”Semi pouted

“That’s why I wrote not speak”Yoongi sticked her tounge out and Semi pouted

Semi put all of the flowers back as she heard a “ding-dong”
Omg Yoongi is here.She look at herself once again to make sure that she look pretty enough to go on a date with his boy. She walked down stair and open the door.And the first thing she saw is a primrose.She don’t need a cute pink note to know what it means.She knew it right away.
“Primrose - I Can't Live Without You”