One

Noona Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of heels clicking follows Seulgi as she strolls down the main corridor. All heads turn to look at her yet she shows no emotion. It's a normal morning for Seulgi. It just seems like people are compelled to twist their head around until it snaps their neck just to get a good glimpse of her to make sure she's human and not a being of heavenly divine decent. But that doesn't make her conceited or self-centered.

 

Seulgi unlocks her locker when suddenly a piece of pink paper catches her attention. She takes it and unfolds the paper. 

 

Noona you're so beautiful. I wish we could have lunch together.

 

She rolls her eyes and put the paper back to her locker. She always gets those type of anonymous letters and all of them are from different boys. But she keeps receiving the pink ones since 3 months ago. The girl closes her locker and walks into her classroom.

 

"I don't think it's working." A boy suddenly says to his friend. "She's just going to read it and that's all she's going to do." he continues.

 

"Ugh what should I do then hyung?" the younger boy sighs. "None of us is in the same cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter