Final

You and me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a cold Sunday morning. Chunji opened his eyes, gazing at the big window at the side. It was raining, or indeed just drizzling. He slowly turned, but saw no one by his side. He felt himself pouting as he curled himself into a ball.    "Byunghun-ah, where are you? You've been spending lesser time with me." He mumbled to himself.    With a heavy heart, he got up. He didn't want to spend another day in the house. Even though it's drizzling outside, he felt like he should go out instead of staying indoor again. He's tired of staying in the house everyday, doing nothing. Today, he set a mindset to have fun outside.    Just as he was about to walk to his closet to pick out his clothes, he saw a certain jacket on the edge of the bed. He smiled slightly upon seeing it. The jacket belongs to his one and only love, L.Joe. He picked it up and brought it closer to his face. He closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of L.Joe.   "I missed you..." He said as he hugged the jacket close to his body.    ~    Chunji slid his hands in his jacket, or should we say L.Joe's jacket's pocket. It was cold outside, but he felt slightly warmer with the help of the precious jacket. Once in a while, he would inhale L.Joe's scent and smiled to himself. Even though he's spending time alone, he felt like L.Joe was there with him.    He walked around the city, looking at the stuffs around and the sceneries. He stopped walking when he came across a familiar shop. He leaned closer to the big transparent window and put a hand on it, as if reaching for the soft toys that was displayed there. He remembered L.Joe telling him that he would buy one for him one day.   A smile crept on his face as all those memories came back into his mind. As he continued walking, he saw a Café nearby. He decided to walk in and spend some time there for a moment. He walked in and was greeted by the orange lighting. There wasn't a lot of people there, to his dismay.   He went to the very back, sitting by the window. He loved sitting by the window, simply because he can clear his mind by looking at the view outside. As he took his seat, a waitress came to his place with a menu book.    "Uhm I don't need this." He smiled and handed back the book. "Just give me one hot chocolate will do."   The waitress just nodded, bowed, and walked away. He let out a small sigh as he looked out of the window. He don't know why he felt disturbed this few days. Mostly because of L.Joe. At the thought of him, Chunji felt his heart torn.    L.Joe is someone that he loves with all his heart. The both of them has been together for around two years. They would always spend their time together. Of course L.Joe would be busy sometimes, but he would definitely give Chunji a call or text message.    He's a sweet guy that takes care of Chunji dearly. The love and care that he gave to the blonde-haired boy made him fall for him even more. Chunji's parents approved for them to be together but on the other hand, L.Joe's parents didn't. L.Joe still fight for his love even though his parents doesn't approve.   But this few days, L.Joe didn't even give him any calls or texts. He would go back home late at night, and didn't even talk to Chunji. This made him really sad and disappointed always. Even though he's hurt, he told himself that L.Joe is just too busy. He reassured himself that everything will be fine.    "Your hot chocolate." The same waitress said and served a cup on the table.   Chunji just gave a small smile as he watched the waitress walk away. He stared at the hot chocolate in front of him, wrapping his hands around the cup.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter