Rules And Regulation

♤♤ SG CELEBRITY ROLEPLAY ♤♤ AU-STRAIGHT RP ♤♤ ONE AND ONLY SG RP ♤♤ WILL OPEN RP ASAP ONCE THERE ARE ENOUGH MEMBERS ♤♤ JOIN US PLS WINKWONK ♤♤ [ LOOKING FOR ASSISTANT ADMINS AND ADVERTISERS ]

HOW TO JOIN

1. Subscribing is a must so you're updated.

2. Check Masterlist for available idols

3. Request for your desired idol in the comment section

4. Make your account within 3 days once you're accepted and add the admins.

5. Wait till the admins accept your friend request before adding up the members.

6. Password is how you manage to find this place.

 

RULES

1. Be active! Why join if you're not gonna be active and waste the slot right?

2. No double accounts, you've been warned. You'll be allowed to switch characters thrice.

3. This is a closed rp. No interactions with other people outside of the group.

4.No and Yuri. This is a straight rp.

5. This is an Alternate Universe RolePlay. Your idols lives don't exist here but yours does.

6. One week dating ban after you join and one month of marriage ban once you start dating.

7. If you are caught being inactive for more than 4 days, you will be kicked out immediately.

8. No OOC and only English language in this rp.

9. Update the admins if you need to be on a hiatus. A maximum of 2 weeks hiatus will be allowed.

10. No pregnancy in this rp.

11. No bullying and please limit the dramas here, we don't want to be depressed here right?

12. If you wish to leave, please inform the admins.