Chapter 1

Better off.

Oblivious to you, Tao was always sharp at sensing problems, and today he definitely felt a disturbance in the force. Mostly around you.

He was confident that there was something bothering you, he can read you since you're usually in a chipper state.

You would always greet him in the hallways with a loud "Good morning!" Then proceed to pester him as he avoids your annoying hugs and kisses. It was certainly irritating for Tao, but he's gotten so used to it, that he feels the day to be incomplete, without experiencing one of your slobbery pecks on his cheek.

But that didn't happen today. No failed attempts at skinship whatsoever, except a hasty nod as you passed by him as quickly as possible.

Even during class, you tried to avoid him. As much as possible, both of you try to sit beside each other, you even argued for a seat next to Tao. If the seats were all taken beside you, Tao would then sit behind you, or a seat away from you. Never in front of you though. Then you probably won't be able to see the board since he's so tall.

But instead, you sat at the back of the class, surrounded by some of your friends. Everytime Tao looked at you, mouthing "what's wrong babe?", you would quickly turn to and stare out the window, pretending as if you didn't notice him.

Tao knew there was something wrong, especially when he waited in front of the gate for you after school ,you tried to go opposite his direction.He was looking forward of some quality time with you. But the walk was silent and incredibly awkward as you didn't mutter a single word, nor respond to any of Tao's rare attempts to make you laugh.

You finally crossed the line when you tried to literally kick him out of your apartment.

"Sorry, but I'm busy so please can you go.." You said as you pretended to clean you already tidy room.

"Did I do something wrong?" Tao aasked. "Why do you want me to go do badly?"

"I-i have a big test tomorrow" you llied."...and I need to study so please go..."

"We're both from the same class..There's no such thing so why are you making me leave honey?"

"I just do OK? So bye be safe out there.." You dared not look at him.

"I know there's a problem here so what is it?"

"You don't need to know!"

"I'm your boyfriend, I need to know!"

"Just go!"

"Then first tell me what's wrong?" Tao demanded.

"Get Out!!!!" You screamed as you pointed it the door, your eyes watering.

You were extremely frustrated.

Angry at how he just can't take a hint that you weren't good enough for someone as popular and talented as Tao.

Tao simply towered in front of you with his arms crossed." Then make me..."

You know couldn't, even in a million years. He was way taller and more muscular compared to you chubby, short Asian frame. Plus he knew martial arts...

So you decided to sit down, hug your pillow and sob quietly.

"Now." Tao sat beside you. "Tell me what's wrong.."

"You'd be better off with someone else.." You mumbled.

"What!?" Tao growled, trying not to raise his voice.." Where'd you get that idea!"

"Yoona..." Was all you could say.

Tao then remembered during his win in a taekwondo match, a popular girl named Yoona  and her posse congratulated him with a bouqet with flowers, trying to get him to join their kingka, queenka group. It made himfeel awkward, but he didn't know it affected your self esteem as well.

"I was avoiding you so you could find somebody else..."

"Really!" Tao was angry. "Why would you make me date somebody else!"

"Because you deserve somebody better!" You retorted.

"Your popular and talented, a star athlete, you're in a pedestal way above anybody else. You deserve someone prettier and smarter. Someone who's successful too.. Not like me, some weird loser who only got close to you since I annoyed you to go out with me..."

Tao heard enough as he pulled you into a bear hug as he showered you with kisses on the neck and the face. You tried push out of it, but he was obviously stronger.

"I thought you wanted me to be happy, so why should I have another girl and not you?"

You remained silent as your face was buried in his chest.

"You know me well enough that I simply don't commit myself to a situation because I was forced to. Nobody pestered me into this relationship I did it cause I'm in love with you

Tao pulled your chin up so yyou not looked at each others eyes.

"Your mine remember that. I don't want anybody else except you.." Tao growled.

You ccouldn't help but kiss him at that point. He responded as you both shared an intimate make out.

" Next time you feel uneasy about me. Say it OK?"

You nodded, that's when he stood up.

"OK, I gotta go.." Tao joked_ playfully smirking much to your confusion. " I'll leave now since you want me to leave so you colud study for your "test" tommorow."

As soon as he took a first step, you lunged at his back, pulling his shirt and not letting go. Tao looked amused at your sight. He felt relieved that your still love him.

"U-um, you could stay if you want.." You nervously muttered.

"OK, I'll stay till late at night.." Tao smiled.

"I-f you want.." you interrupted, still not letting go of his shirt. "You could stay for the whole n-night, I'll cook you dinner. I-if you want that is .." Tao could see you blush red.

He tthenlaid on your bed, hugging you tightly and nuzzling your neck.

"See? I'm better off with you..." Tao whispered to you..

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed it so much that I'm planning to continue their love story. Not just leave it as a one shot. If anybody wants me to, then just leave a comment suggesting so. Thank you!