Chapter 01

Classmates....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lets see…. Schedules… Dance practice…..” Hongbin murmured, while changing. He was going for dance practice, and wanted to be early. Really early. He wanted time to himself, to practice for his upcoming exam.

He changed into a sweatshirt and just comfortable pants. Getting into his car, he drove off. (IDK if Hongbin has a drivers’ license and a car… But who cares? J )

Joo Yeon POV

I woke up at 5am. It’s just impossible to sleep. IMPOSSIBLE. I then had my regular day. Brushed teeth, changed, grabbed Starbucks, and drove off to school. Dance practice was my first priority.

I arrived at the school, ready for class. I met Eunmi and Nana at the gates, and we’d walked to class together. When I went into the dance studio, I saw a familiar silhouette practicing. Am I seeing things? I glanced at my watch, saying it was only 8am. No one should be practicing at that hour of the morning. Why was he even there?? I stepped in with Nana, trying not to disturb him. However, he of course noticed us. Does he have some superpower or something?

“Hey. You’re early.” He said, with a husky voice.

“Hey. I haven’t seen you early before, Hongbin.” He seemed shocked that I actually knew his name, or the fact that I wanted to talk to him. He was known for being a player, who dumps girls’ hearts like trash. He’d earned a really bad reputation, but he seemed to be okay with everything. He had his group of friends, Vixx, and they were probably always toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter