...

Bedtime

It was a long day. Stress and fatigue combined and Chanyeol just really need to go to sleep.

 

"Yeol..."

 

Chanyeol grunts as a response.

 

"Yoda..."

 

He really needs to sleep.

 

"Korea's tallest shame!"

 

"What?!", he turns and sees his roommate facing him, lying on the bed from across the room. "This must be important Baek."

 

"I think I'm gay..."

 

He widened his eyes, not really knowing how to respond, "Just sleep, Baek and we'll talk tomorrow."

 

"No- hear me out, Park." he hears his roommate's uneven breathing and a-bit-shaky voice. "I really think I am gay. You see, there's this really pretty girl at work. She has a rocking body and a face of an angel. But nothing. I feel nothing. Is it weird?"

 

"Maybe she's just not your type."

 

"And I stopped watching het-."

 

"No . What? That's impossible man."

 

"And Chanyeol...", there was a change in his voice. Chanyeol knows Baekhyun's being serious. "I'm scared, man. Like, what if I'm really gay? Then I'd develop feelings for you. And then you'd find out and leave me."

 

"I won't leave you, Baek.", he feels pity by the way Baekhyun's voice shakes and it sounds like he's closs to crying already.

 

"You promise?"

 

"Hey, if you're really gay and develop feelings for me just let me know.", he chuckles and turns on the bed and faces his roommate. "Who knows, we could be together."

 

He felt a pillow was thrown on his head, "Stupid. I things up easily. I don't want to lose you because of me."

 

He smiles to himself and turns on the bed to face the other way.

 

"Good night, Baek.", he feels that he'll sleep soundly tonight.