Chapter 1

How It Begun

As soon as I arrived there, I couldn't managed to run any further and stood in the end at a dark alleyway. I slowly knelt down and decided to sat down, next to some garbage bags who smelled terribly bad. That night, it was really cold and I looked up to the clear and dark sky. Many stars blinked mutliple times so that I smirked slightly. I wished I was able to stare at the beautiful sky just like this forever but, my eyelids slowly begun to be heavier. At the end my eyes lost their powers and I felt how my upper body hardly touched the cold and stony ground. Although I felt some terrible pain at my forehead, my body couldn't react to it. I was too exhausted. But luckily, I was still conscious.

~

I felt somehow a warm hand at my forehead. And suddenly, I was able to hear a deep voice. The person probably spoke with me and tried to get my attention but still, I was too powerless. And just right then I felt that the person rapidly lifted me up. I didn't knew where that person would take me to. The person could be a or even a murderer, he could be anything but although I didn't knew why, I trusted that person.

~

I felt something soft under my body. A bed?  I tried to stretch my arm as far as I could and noticed that the bed was a larger one. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then I noticed some footsteps that got louder and louder. I felt that someone switched the warm towel, which was the whole time on my forehead with a cold one. After that the person touched my cheek and said something.

~

"Hey, are you alright?" asked the person gently. I immediately recognized that deep voice. It was the same voice who tried to spoke with me at the dark alleyway. I tried to speak up but my voice didn't made it. It just felt like if my body was paralyzed. And on top of that, I didn't remembered anything, as if my memories begun to erase every hour. As I shrugged my eyebrows furiously, the person noticed that and tried to spoke with me along. He still waited for a reply but unfortunately didn't got one. He then sighed desperately and continued to tell about, how he did found me. How I was lying at the cold ground at the dark alleyway, motionless. He also told me that I had a slight injury at my forehead and how he looked after me. That guy even made some jokes about the happening. He talked for hours so that in the end, I fall asleep.  


A/N:

First chapter is out!!

I hope you enjoy reading it

Please don't be a silent reader and subscribe, comment and upvote~