♡ cheat sheet.

citrine — sm and woollim's first girl group — apply open
TnmV6KC.gif
  the helping hand。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
So this is the cheatsheet. Be sure to read everything because it will make the app more easier to fill. Also if you have any questions, please come to us authors because guys, we don't bite and we want to be friends with you! (Co-author Jinhee loves people who can spazz with her in PM) That aside, please know that the author lives in Malaysia while the co-author lives in Indonesia so...sometimes when you're on, they're not. 

FACE CLAIMS Ulzzangs and models only for the faceclaims. Lee Sungkyung counts as a model despite recently debuting as an actress. Please make your face claim suits your age and personality. So don't you dare use Ahn Sukyung or Park Sora or Jung Minhee for a 94 liner. In fact, don't use them at all. We would like to see some fresh faces like Kim Sujin, Yeeun, Lael, or Hyunyoung rather than the usual Park Hwanhui, Kim Seukhye, or Baek Sumin. 

LOVE INTERESTS K-Idols only. The biggest is 3 years younger/older. Yes, we don't mind noona-dongsaeng because why not, right? Also, no EXO because let's face it...They are busy idols and they currently have a lot on their hands with Luhan so they probably have no time to be meeting someone /except for that piece of bacon, but co-author suspects that they've broken up anyways/ 

AGES  The oldest is '91 liner and the youngest is a late '95 liner (October, November, December) or '96 liner. And please, don't make your character all young. We don't want to see all of our applicants apply with a 94' liner or '96 liner. 

FACE OF THE GROUP AND VISUAL  The face of the group will be the member who is visually appealing and has a personality that attracts people to her. The face of the group's personality doesn't have to be cheerful, it says "a personality that attracts people to her". Visual will be the member who is visually appealing. Basically, the face of the group is both visually appealing or beautiful and attractive to the public while the visual is just visually appealing or beautiful.

ETHNICITY  At least half Asian. Don't go overboard. Korean-American is NOT an ethnicity. It's Korean-Caucasian, sweety.

LANGUAGES  The max is 3 languages and fluent in two languages only. Don't make a '96 liner know 3 languages and be fluent in all of them. This world ain't like that. 

HEIGHT&WEIGHT  Please please please don't make your character too skinny. Even though this is an applyfic about music industry, don't go overboard. The maximium height is 170 cm.

PERSONALITY  NO mary-sues. Please keep the good and bad traits well balanced. The author can tolerate with over-achiever but no mary-sues because no one is perfect. At least two paragraph and be detailed please. Also, sensitive and stubborn aren't allowed as flaws because let's face it, everyone is like that.

BACKGROUND  Sob story is okay but dont go overboard like she get kicked out by her parents. Also, people who are depressed don't immediately bounce back into a happy pill so if you write a sob story like that, the co-author might throw you into the Han River. The minimum length is 2 paragraphs.

IDOL RELATION(S)  They are allowed. Just don't make Jung Daehyun and Jung Taekwoon your brothers just because they have the same surname. Life doesn't work that way. For example, you want to your character to be Chen's sister, then you have to list in Kim Jongdeok as well. If you want to be Baekhyun's sister, list in Byun Baekbeom as well. If you want to be Hyunseung's little sister, list in Jang Geurim as well. Basically if they have other siblings, list them as well.

INTERACTIONS  For this section, please be detailed because this is the highlight. if you can, make it fluffy and romance. make us spazz please -w- 

PASSWORD  your love interest's group and label.

TAKEN  So this is where we will write who is taken by us for our applications.
Love Interest - BTS' beautiful Jindrella
Faceclaim - Lee Sungkyung
Idol Siblings - BTS' J-Horse
Predebut Experience - Oh Sonyeo in "It's Okay, That's Love", BTS' Beautiful and BTS' Boy In Luv MV


HOW TO GET BROWNIE POINTS FROM AUTHORS   Do you want to know how to win the hearts' of the authors? Read this section to find out!
 Be neat with your application. If you manipulate pictures or text colors, we will kiss you because let's face it, who doesn't love visual appeals?
 Apply with Gam Dain, Ye Eun, or Suna / Seonah and the co-author will kiss you
 If your faceclaim is rare and fresh and natural looking, we will bow down and worship you.
 Your character and love interest is the same age or at least a year apart. The co-author loves noona-dongsaeng couples only if they are both legal. Don't make a '97 liner male idol like Kim Yoogyeom or Lee Junyeong date with a '91 liner.
 If your love interest is Lee Chanhee or Min Yoongi, the co-author will love you. /coughs if only they are of the same age or a year apart. I'm watching you...coughs/
 If your character is very realistic and very on point with reality, you have a 75% chance of making it in.
 We prefer that most of the members are full Korean so...yeah. Because you've seen what SM has done to Chinese idols so far and I doubt that Woolim accepts half Koreans. Woolim only has two Chinese artists named TASTY which are like twins.

/Currently example app link below is not available/
Also, if you want to see the original layout...See the co-author's blog post here!