One: Minho

Hello Hello

You just moved in to your new apartment complex and the movers are putting your boxes on the floor. You thanked them for their hardwork and started unpacking things. Mostly just stuff that you needed to put up while the rest just sit there and mope. It was a bright sunny day in Seoul, South Korea. You'd see the streets packed with diffrent types of cars honking and yelling, bystanders walking just going about their day, buildings one looking much bigger than the other. Since you unpack your essentials might as well go outside and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee at the nearby coffee shop. Walking a pretty long distance with your headphones on listening to whatever fits with the atmosphere (Like SHINee's Hello). You came to a stop light watching the cars drive right past you. Then people started going by the green light. You followed them when you felt gravity by only a few seconds. The next thing you knew you were on the ground in the middle of the road.  You have a scrape on your knees and the blood was spilling. Crowds of people were looking at you with worry knowing what is about to happen to you. This is it. Today is the day I die. Huh? I figured that I would at least get some coffee and not have to be involved in this. I tend to be a big klutz most times. I see a car aproching me. It's time to reach the heavens 'til darkness came. Once you came to, the crowds of people are surrounding you in a circle. All concerened as to weather you are coming back to life. Then, you hear a voice calling you. You turned your head to follow the voice. You'd see a boy, with long brown hair and pretty round head. He tells you he saved you while he was riding his bicycle quickly to deliver flowers. The boys' name was Minho. "What a nice name" you said to yourself as he tried to get yourself up. "I think you need to go to the hospital. C'mon I'll take you." Minho told you while carring you with all of his strength. You felt very happy that you didn't die rather you felt happy that you're injured so that a cute,flower-boy like him could carry me. You never had that happen to you before, usually guys would just pretend you don't exist or they would tend to be with someone else. You never thought that this kind of situation would lead me to fall in love with him immeadiately. You had gotten the report from the doctor and you had to be in a cast for the next two weeks. You fell to a deep despair along with your cast once I came home. "I wonder if Minho is worring about me." You said to myself while looking outside the window. The weather changed from sunny to cloudy that leads you to having a bad day. Everything was dark and damp and you felt uneasy 'til a ring came from you bedroom. you scurried with my crutches to catch the next ring and you answered with a weak hello. "Hi is this _____?" "Yeah this is she." "Hi! I wasn't sure if we were able to see each other after you got out of the hospital." "No I just thought that you didn't call me at all." "That's so strange." We started talking for hours and hours, you got to say it was pretty comfortable it was like talking to an old friend. you just wished that it would last forever but it didn't becuase it was already nighttime. Two weeks later you'd finally had the cast off and you never felt better. While attempting to go shopping, Minho texts you to see if you wanted to have a cup of coffee. The sudden text made you happy just to know that he was the one who helped you go through all of this. 

*fast forward to several years later*

"Jagiya hurry were going to be late!" Minho said trying to rush you while you were doing your makeup.

"I'm coming I got eyelashes that need to be curled." You repiled when you grabbed the eyelash curler and about to add mascara.

After 10 minutes you finally managed to come downstairs. Minho was texting his bandmate when he noticed you in your outfit. He came towards your direction and his jaw dropped to the ground; literally. Minho kissed your lips while adding tounge. You felt a little uneasy but you're used to it. Well can you at least figure this one out that Minho and you are a couple now. After many years of "going out for a cup of coffee" you guys happen to fall in love with each other. Minho actually confessed to you first but you kinda got upset because you were going to confess to him as well but still you found it sweet. You and him are about to go to see a concert with Minho's group SHINee. You have loved their music even before Minho rescued you from the almost accident. Minho and you arrived at the concert and alreasy it's packed as hell. People from all over South Korea came to see the boys that are so bright you would think that their name fits them well. Most of the audience was a bunch of sassangs but knowing youself you would know that you have a black belt in Kicking-sassangs-asses-while-they-were-about-to-touch-minho's-beautiful-body-making-you-mad-to-the-point-that-youre-repeating-the-same-question-again. SHINee along with Minho had their introduction and their first song "hello" came out. You couldn't believe your ears you're favorite song that you played in your headphones on that day came back to you. You started to cry of happiness and you were screaming to the chourus making you look like a sassang. Then something caught your eye. Up there singing with the members and his beautiful voice went through your ears, his hair flowing like unicorn poop and rainbows and everything else that came next. It's your old flame, ONEW. (well you did knew he was a part of SHINee heck he's the goddamn leader and main vocalist!! before minho you were dating onew. You guys met while SHINee was in LA for Kcon. it was love at first sight and it made you fall hopessly in love with him and he fell hopelessly in love with you. Until he broke up with you because he thinks he's not good enough for you blah, blah, blah and you've heard all of this before and that reminder made you throw up).