Bead Making

Pyokyung Friendship Bracelets

Pyo sat on the dorm couch, his back slouched and his leg resting on the other. Jaehyo got him a new book and Jihoon got hooked on to it ever since. Not that Pyo was as much as a book worm as Kyung, but it was a romantic book and the tortellini loves some good .


At the thought of Kyung, a weenie walks through the room and plops down right next to Pyo.


‘Hey,’ said the little peepee.


‘What do you want?"


"Can't a guy just say hi?"


‘Oh, sorry hyung. You usually aren't nice to me unless you're asking for something,‘ said the bigger .


‘Well, anyway, I need you do help me with something-"


"i knew you were asking for somethingl“


‘Relax. you peanut, i was making some beads, nothing too hard about managing beads, right?"


Kyungie wungie grinned.


Kyung didn't lead Pyo to a bedroom but into the kitchen isntead where a small dining table was, on the table were some wires, beads, plires, and a dragon .

"Hyung.... What's that,” POopoo pointed to the table.

‘Those are pliers."


"okay."


‘Anyway. here, can y ou handle these for me,“ the weenie said, handing Pyoyo some handmade beads.


"Hyung, these are so big,“ Pyo spied with his little eye, “how will this fit the hole?"


‘Pyo what-." replied the .


‘Are these not heads?”


‘These are supposed to be for friendship bracelets what the are you saying?"


'0h- okay.‘ Pyo looked like dora the explorer after getting shocks.


‘I can squeeze some left over beads in your later."

"Thanks hyung."

Kyung sat down along with Pyo and the homouals constructed bracelets together like old ladies.


"Hyung how do you use the pliers for thls?"


"Like this,‘ Kyung held his hands over Pyo's and curled the wire with the pliers.


"OW!" The bigger homoual yelled out when the tool sliced his finger a bit, “be careful!‘


"Oh no I'm sorry,“ Twinkle said, kissing Pyo juniors flngie wingie.


"Hyung I'm horney."


"Not now jihoon im making friendship bracelets.‘


"Hyung suk my ."


Kyung screeched "lM MAKING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS, JlHOON." Or should I say JlHOOrNy. jihoon homy.

"Fine I'm sorry!" Pyo stared into his Mulan eyes, ‘I'm sorry.“


"l forgive you,‘ barney hugged llhoon.