Chapter 1

Bad Weather and Warm Hearts

Title: Bad Weather and Warm Hearts  

No: 1

Prompt: Storm - #9

Additional Member: Donghae

Rating:- PG

Genre: Gen/Fluff

 

♥ 규성 ♥

Yesung eyed the sky with trepidation.

He was standing at his window, craning his neck to the side to observe the raging sky, rain pelting down in a ferocious way, heavy and unforgiving, each droplet looking measured and impactful, beating down on the window frame with some vengeance, the sound however like a smooth rhythm, a symphony of nature.

It would have perhaps been enjoyable to take it all in if it wasn’t for the sudden interruptions by massive rolls of thunder, the sky instantly sounding angry and mean, quite scary to be honest, a demonstration of sorts, making Yesung’s body jump in shock, his heart racing in tune with the angry rumbles, loud and forceful.

 The lightning bolts however where quite the sight, lighting the sky beautifully, blistering the grey clouds with pristine light and pointing to the heavens, nature’s way of showing off no doubt.

How could something be so beautiful and dangerous at the same time?

Looking at the bolts dance their way through the clouds and illuminating the grey colours in the most beautiful display of contrast, one would think it was a view of perfection, were it not for the fact that the forecasters had warned that the lightning was dangerous and advised everyone to stay indoors, especially after a few cell towers in the area had been struck earlier in the evening, cause some damage.

The lightening was still very pretty though.

The prospect of having to go out in this weather however was very much less so.

He groaned as a particularly harsh round of thunder tumbled through the sky, the floor seemingly shaking [ it didn’t…or Yesung prayed to God that it didn’t], his own body rocking from the force of it, his ears feeling the effects as well, the loud ringing long after.

The rain also seemed encouraged by that little show of power, beating down against the building with renewed vigour, so forceful now that outside was just a watery mass of faint white, nothing to really be seen except the vague outline of the buildings outside and the water gushing from the glass of the window.

Yesung pitied anyone caught outside in such weather and then wondered if he was daft to even contemplate making a journey in that freak storm.

He eyed outside and then looked at his warm inviting bed, the flower patterned comforter seemingly calling to him and its warmth. It was a rough September rainfall, which meant that it was fairly cold. Nothing close to the coldness of winter, but cold all the same, especially after coming off such a hot summer. The little bit of frigidness another reason why he was exceedingly hesitant to even think about leaving the safety of his very warm and inviting bed.

He continued to stare at the rainfall outside as he contemplated all of the possible options open to him.

The first was to take off his lights, slip underneath his covers and close his eyes and the let the smooth rhythm of the rain lull him to sleep, to nestle into the comfort and let himself rest after a particularly long day.

He had a busy day at work and the café was even more active, a lot of people caught in the storm and choosing to waiting out the last burst of rainfall until it cleared up a little, a hive of activity and he had no choice but to be more useful than he usually was. He still didn’t even know how to use the machines properly, so he just stuck to the easier task. If he had to look at Jongjin’s judgemental face one more time he would die.

He really ought to be nicer to him though, especially since he had spent hours helping him go through invoices and selecting more materials for the latest merchandize for Why Style and Mouse Rabbit.

It was exceedingly tiring and he did not arrive home until after midnight. Looking at his bedside clock, it was already twelve thirty and sleep was calling to him. The good thing about getting so worn out was the fact that he didn’t have to worry about insomnia. The tiredness would help him sleep like a log.

And he was certainly tired.

The second and regrettably the least appealing option was to find a heavy coat and leave his really nice bedroom, stalk through the hallways and risk death in this storm to go across to the dorms and meet his boyfriend.

He really didn’t want to go.

He would feel ashamed, but just looking at the sky and he felt justified.

Kyuhyun wouldn’t want him to die in the rain would he? Surely not!

That storm was dangerous and he had to go all the way over to the next building in their complex and he would get wet if he walked and the sky was scary. He really should just stay home and sleep. Kyuhyun would get over it he was sure of it.

Yet, he was still torn.

He fiddled with the phone in his hand, aimlessly looking at the last messages he had sent to Kyuhyun earlier in the day, eyeing the promise that he had made to come see him that evening. He had not seen Kyuhyun in over a week. This time it was less his fault and more the harsh fact that Kyuhyun was busy preparing for his new musical and recording in the studio and just so goddamn busy.

Yesung himself was a little caught up with his own business.

This was not the first time for the week that he was stuck dealing with business matters for the café and the shop, especially since they were looking to expand into other countries. The layouts and the expense reports and financing and so many things that he had to look at had him reeling most of the time, too tired to even breathe and definitely too tired to get there to see Kyuhyun who was even more tired than he was.

He missed him though, so very much.

He longed to  see him and he knew Kyuhyun felt the same way as well, judging by how pleading and annoyed his messages had gotten, both going through that rigid sort of withdrawal that was never a good thing for those around them.

In that desperation he had promised Kyuhyun that he would find some time to come and see him that evening no matter what and at the end of the day a promise was a promise.

He had many faults he knew, but breaking promises were not one of them.

He truly believed that a man was only worth as much as his word and he was determined to maintain his honour and integrity on that point. There were not many promises that he had broken to Kyuhyun. He was very conscious never to such a thing and right then, he was very wary of doing so. Admittedly, every time he looked outside he was a little less certain of in his conviction to honour his promise, especially when his body shook once more from the very loud rumble in the sky.

He was scared of that rain honestly and didn’t know if it was a good idea to chance it, but at the same time, he really did want to see Kyuhyun. His body nearly ached for him and realistically he wasn’t going very far. He could walk over on most clear nights. Today, it would probably be smarter to go to the underground garage and get his car and make the block to get to the other side of the complex, but he would probably still get a little wet in the process.

He continued to mull over his choices, staring at his phone and his words and then the sky outside. Honestly, it really ought not have been such a difficult decision to come to and by the time the heavy rainfall broke, he had already made up his mind.

He only deliberated for a minute if he should get re-dressed, looking down at his sweats and wondering if that would be sufficient protection. He probably should have gotten something with more insulation or at least more rain resistant, but by then he had wasted enough time and he didn’t know how long the stormy conditions would hold off for. The breaks were usually short and the drizzle fairly heavy, but if he intended to leave, now were certainly the best time.

With his mind made up and a small detour to his brother’s room to inform that he was going to the dorms for a little while, ignoring his smug judgemental look and lifted eyebrow, Yesung was all set, grabbing his coat and his keys.

He was right to take his car he realized, the rain becoming a little heavier when he pulled out the garage, but thankfully nothing as bad as it was before, making the block with caution, always weary when on wet roads, especially in light of all of the accidents that had occurred, sure everyone would strangle him if he got into any more, especially the most annoying boyfriend on planet earth.

He safely made it to the garage, pulling into the spots still reserved for Super Junior members, though never as many as they needed, but it worked out in the end for the most part. He groaned when his hand got wet when he opened the door, the draining water catching him off guard, wetting his hand and his sleeves, but he was aware that it could have gotten much worse.

At least he was inside now and out of harm’s way and judging by the sounds around him, it was in the best time possible, the rain pelting down once more, the rumbles especially loud in the parking garage.

He diligently made his way to the elevator, resting against the walls as he waited for it to take him to the destination that he knew instinctively. It was deserted entirely, making the ascent in solitude. No one would really be dumb enough to be out and about unless absolutely necessary in this sort of weather, except maybe him, but to his defence, he didn’t actually have to travel that far.

The fact that he usually walked it was enough to prove that point.

The elevator dinked at the eleventh floor and he was quick to get inside as just then a draft blew across the hallway that he didn’t like. The building was in good repair, but ever so often little cracks would open up and go unnoticed until the weather made it apparent.

All that he knew however was that he really rather be inside right about then, manically inputting the passcode and inside. Easily removing his slippers, too lazy to actually put on shoes honestly, he finally gave the place a look.

It was horribly eerie and dark, not a soul in sight.

 The dorms were normally a beehive of activity and light and chaos, so it was weird to see it in such a state, the light off and silent, except for the pounding of the rain and thunder outside, the sound filtering inside with even more vigour than it did at his own home, the experience a little frightening, made worst when a bolt of lightning flash across the sky and lit up the dead living room accompanied by the loudest roll of thunder that he had ever heard, causing him to jump at least half a foot in the air, thumping his heart to get it to calm down, stumbling to the light switch to give him some help in making the place seem less spooky.

When the lights finally came on, only to flicker, he figured he just better go find Kyuhyun and sleep, since his mind was clearly ridiculous at this point, wiping the last bit of wetness from his sleeves as he made his way to Kyuhyun’s room or well, their room if he listened to Kyuhyun.

He discarded his coat as he entered the room, pushing the door aside, and turning to place it on the chair that he usually used for his things in the chaos. Kyuhyun wasn’t a particularly messy person but when he got busy, he was more likely to leave things around his room and not be minded to clean up after himself. Now seemed to be a similar situation, a few pieces of clothes scattered around about him and the spaces a little messy, reminding himself to help Kyuhyun clean up later…..or just do it himself as was usually the case anyway.

He was pulled from his musing however when he spotted something rather shocking.

Kyuhyun was on his bed………with someone else.

He wondered for a second if his eyes were deceiving him. He was rather tired after all and his mind was rarely the obedient sort, hence this “love business” he had with Kyuhyun, so it was not that farfetched he could be seeing things that were not there.

He did the only logical thing and wiped at his eyes, wondering if that would help clear things up. Unfortunately did not work in the least. By the time he removed his tiny hands from his eyes, there was no change.

Kyuhyun was still asleep on their bed with someone else.

And something inside of him burned instantly, red and green and hot.

It was such a strange feeling honestly, fire and ice, burning and cold at the same time, a rush of ill emotion that he dared not name, simply because he knew it would cause him both grief and embarrassment, his fingers curling at his side as he took a breath, shoving that little green monster so far downwards that it would never be able to rear its ugly head again.

He was so annoyed with himself for that momentary lapse in judgement, calming himself quickly.

His mind however was once more unable to follow instructions, still slightly on edge, but only slightly. Jealousy was Kyuhyun’s sort of thing, not his. He rather think he was more rational than that and he would make it be so.

It was the reason he had taken a few cautious steps over to the bed. The room was mainly dark, only illuminated by the bolts of lightning outside. Kyuhyun didn’t like to sleep in light and Yesung had fairly good night vision, so he didn’t always bother with the light switch to be honest.

He couldn’t make out who was on the bed, except Kyuhyun, since he would know that form anywhere. To settle his mind however he approached the bed in delicate steps, fighting down the little burst of emotion that he really ought not have felt then.

You couldn’t really blame him though.

It was not like Kyuhyun to share his bed with anyone. He really was not the sort to let anyone onto his bed as he slept or even when he was awake, selfish and particular like that. It really was only Yesung that had the privilege of using his bed and it was only natural to feel a little put off when he saw that being threatened a little.

…Right?

Even so he wanted it to be gone and would have it so.

Except the world didn’t always work the way he wanted it to, especially when closer inspection revealed that Kyuhyun was not just asleep with this mystery person on his bed, but was also hugging said person.

The flare of possessiveness he felt then was unprecedented, the monster that he just banished had arisen instantly, his face heating from the force it took to stomp it back down to that pit, it should never emerge from again.

Within seconds he was taking calming breathes, reminding himself that he had no reason to be so irrational and blaming the tiredness for making him lose control of his emotions. Kyuhyun was someone that he always trusted and that as the end of that.

There was obviously some reason he was missing, so he had to control his wondering thoughts better and bring himself to some order and not fall prey to stray emotions, finding some inner calm. He was always good at controlling his emotions thankfully, or at least much better than Kyuhyun.

If that was him on that bed, he was sure Kyuhyun would have been dragging him away from the mystery man before he even blinked. The thought made him smile, just as the strange person turned.

Turns out he wasn’t such a stranger after all.

Donghae.

Kyuhyun was hugging Donghae.

And right then every ill thought vanished, the monster that was struggling in his depths for freedom was slaughtered and laid to rest, the inklings of possessiveness and what he would have to eventually admit to and that little monster that was just that little bit of jealousy vanished instantly.

Instead his heart was warmed with endless affection and adoration.

His steps quickened instantly, until he was standing over the bed and practically cooing at them both.

His babies.

The cuteness made his heart weak.

His Jjokkeumani and his BabyKyu, together like that could only make him die from the sheer adorableness of the entire situation.

There were just some things that would always move his heart and this was definitely one of them. The sight of them together like that was exceedingly overwhelming, his heart burning in warmth and happiness.

Donghae was nestled snuggly against Kyuhyun’s shoulder, his hand latched onto Kyuhyun’s arm and Kyuhyun’s other arm was thrown loosely over his stomach, not surrounding him, but clearly a warm gesture. Donghae was curved into the man he was clinging to, Kyuhyun a lot more stagnant, but it was still frightfully adorable, Kyuhyun’s mouth slightly open and Yesung was positive that Donghae was drooling on Kyuhyun’s arm and when he got up, Kyuhyun would probably try to kill him.

It was honestly much too adorable for him to even try to describe.

Yesung did the only thing logical in such a situation.

He pulled out his phone.

This was much too incredible to just let pass without a picture…… or a few hundred pictures.

 Later, when Kyuhyun was being a brat he could just blackmail him with it. He was sure their fans would love to see what type of sweetheart the supposed “evil” maknae was. Kyuhyun was an incorrigible brat of course, but he was also infinitely gentle and kind sometimes. This fact however he rather keep to himself, unwilling to let his image of a snarky witty little demon be tarnished by his numerous kind deeds, caused by his sometimes bleeding heart nature.

Honestly though, Yesung really just wanted the pictures.

The two men on the bed were just too cute for him to resist. The pictures would be for his private collection, saved and cherished, for him to view whenever he wanted to see something adorable. Plus, it was also good to tease Kyuhyun with at some point, but mainly he just wanted to coo at them for as long as possible.

The photographer instincts in him however informed him that he was standing in entirely the wrong spot to get a good shot, especially if he wanted a shot of Kyuhyun’s open mouth and Donghae’s drool, stepping even closer to lean over the two men, angling the camera as best as he could, getting off a series of silent shots, cooing each time he looked at the two of them, entirely tempted to pet them, or at least Donghae in particular. It was just too hard to resist, touching at his precious face, small fingers, gently caressing the precious child, Yesung’s smile wide and happy.

However, he was just so accursed that nothing could last for long it would seem.

He was plagued with a burst of ill luck when a particularly vicious bolt of lightning and thunder rocketed through the sky and naturally rumbling loud in its wake, shocking Yesung instantly, making his entire body jump and shake, the result of which led to him getting tangled in Kyuhyun’s coat on the floor, losing his footing and falling face first onto the bed in a heap.

“Aww” Kyuhyun groaned aloud as he bolted upwards, his stomach stinging along, as if he was punched badly, the pain so strong that it was enough to push sleep from his mind, waking immediately, his body pushing forward instantly as a reaction, but also as a means of protection, wanting to get the cause of his pain away from him as soon as possible, his eyes opening in a daze, pushing at the area, trying to free himself from his pain.

Everything was blurry and outside was loud, the rain still nagging at the window panes, that much he knew even if his vision was still blurred from both sleep and pain he knew it was there, shaking his head to get rid of at least one of them so he could see what the hell caused him to feel such pain.

“What the f---Hyung?” Kyuhyun spoke in shock, finally taking in the sight before him, noticing the mass of black hair and then the small shoulders, his mind putting the pieces quickly together, trying to steady himself.

Yesung was trying to pull himself off of his body, and failing miserably, Kyuhyun would add, each place his elbow touched hurting like hell, biting back a grimace and trying to get his hands to himself since his natural instinct was to reach downwards and pull the clumsy idiot away from his body.

Yesung seemed to be regretful though, judging by the sheepish way he looked, even if Kyuhyun couldn’t see him that well in the relative darkness, his eyes not having adjusted just as yet.

“What?” Kyuhyun was still a little confused, not sure why Yesung was hitting him in the stomach, his mind a little too sleep drunken to put the pieces together just as yet, though he was glad that Yesung was no longer stabbing him with sharp objects, or really just his thin elbow, pulling himself upwards.

This however put his weight on Donghae, the younger man groaning and fussing, pushing at his hyung in his sleepy state, not really paying attention to him.

Yesung however was then inspired to move himself faster, dragging himself from Donghae’s body, afraid that he would hurt him more, Donghae fussing about adorably, wanting the movement to stop so that he could sleep.

Yesung somehow managed to pull himself up with Kyuhyun’s help, the child lending a hand even though he was confused clearly, Yesung using it as leverage to get upright, quickly sliding in the space at the end of bed next to Donghae.

He wasn’t able to settle yet, but he was quick to sooth Donghae, using his hand that was not holding Kyuhyun’s hand to sooth Donghae, rubbing at his chest and then his hair, the strands backwards, holding his breath, not wanting to wake him, just happy that Donghae wasn’t hurt. He gently settled himself, finally releasing Kyuhyun’s guiding hand, the younger man sitting upright properly so that he could hold onto Yesung and save not only Yesung from another collapse, but save himself from injury as well.

That elbow to the stomach hurt.

“What happ-” Kyuhyun began, but was hushed by a sharp look from Yesung, who was finally able to nestle himself in a sitting position at the side of the bed, his phone left forgotten on the sheets as he used his both hands to keep Donghae asleep, glaring Kyuhyun into silence and only nodding at Donghae as explanation when Kyuhyun looked ready to complain that he had interrupted him.

Kyuhyun made a face but stayed quiet as Donghae continued to fuss a little, saying something indistinguishable in his sleep, turning and twisting until he found a new source of warmth, which naturally turned out to be Yesung’s thighs, nuzzling into the firm flesh as he wrapped his hand around the bulk of it, Yesung having trouble steadying himself, but settling back against the headboard and spreading his legs as Donghae shifted so that he could position himself in a way that would keep Donghae comfortable for now.

It wasn’t long before Donghae was comfortable, Yesung’s body warm and the hand running through his hair comfortingly and loving was all he needed to dive straight back to dreamland, ignoring the little aches and pains he felt, linking it to the dream that now turned very warm and happy all of a sudden, happy to cling to the knight and be safe, the storm forgotten as he slept.

Yesung continued his hair fondly, just so glad that he didn’t wake Donghae. His biggest fear when he was falling was that he would have hurt Donghae. He was careless and he really did not want to regret any more than he already did. His priority right about then was to ensure that Donghae was alright and then he would deal with the rest.

Which included answering Kyuhyun’s question.

He could still feel his eyes on him and….arrgghhhhhghhhhhhhhh

Kyuhyun would never let him live it down if he told him the truth. He would endlessly, but if he lied to him, Kyuhyun would know and be even more smug and he couldn’t deal with that either, having no choice.

“I sorta fell” Yesung admitted, looking at Kyuhyun only briefly, catching his lips pulling into a smirk before he lowered his gaze back to Donghae, observing the younger man sleep on his lap basically.

 Donghae was curled around him and peaceful, watching as he his fingers carded through the thick dark hair, vaguely wondering what Donghae was doing there in the first place, if he was alright, even as he waited for Kyuhyun to take the piss out of him.

Kyuhyun laughed.

“Of course you did” Kyuhyun said smugly as he shifted about, trying to get upright as well, dragging his body carefully until he was at the side closest to the wall so not to touch Donghae and finally reaching the headboard, leaning against it as he continued to speak.

“Why are you so clumsy anyway?” Kyuhyun provoked once more, the amusement flowing in his blood even as the area in which Yesung had fallen continued to throb.

 He ran a hand against the areas absentmindedly. He was quite familiar with Yesung’s clumsy ways, and the effects of having a walking “FAIL” around, so he knew how to deal with the pain, just teasing now.

By then he had figured out what had happened, obvious to him that Yesung had somehow or the other fallen when he came to the bed. He wasn’t sure how, but it was clear to him, pulling Yesung’s phone out from under him when he tried to remove the thing making him uncomfortable, placing it next him and once more regarding the man beside him, ignoring Donghae for now.

He finally let himself accept that Yesung was indeed there.

He didn’t know if to be happy or annoyed. He had asked him to come over since earlier that day. Even if he finished work late, he should have been there around seven. He could barely make out his alarm clock, but his natural biological clock told him that it was more than likely after midnight and that would mean Yesung was very late.

Considering the rain pouring outside, he had eventually figured he wouldn’t get his wish to see him that night, but now that he was there, he couldn’t help feel happy. That didn’t mean he had forgotten that Yesung was late however.

Very late at that.

“And you are late” Kyuhyun pointed out with a lifted eyebrow, both condemnation and curiosity. Judging by the sounds around them, namely the beating of the rain, it was clearly still storming outside.

He was witness to the fact that Yesung was very much dry and alright, but still, it was a little concerning that he had ventured out in the storm so late. It was relatively clearer in the evening, which would have been the better time to fulfil his promise, Kyuhyun thought.

Mind you, he was still very happy to see him.

“Sorry about that. I got caught up with some inventory for the shop” Yesung explained apologetically, giving Kyuhyun a half smile, eyes pleading with him to understand.

He was rather regretful that he had allowed himself to be distracted for so long. He had known very well that Kyuhyun was anxious to see him after a long time apart and he really should have placed him as his priority. He was sorry that he allowed so many things to get in the way, but he thought Kyuhyun really should cut him some slack.

He came through a storm to see him didn’t he? Seriously..……A storm.

That sort of thing was what romance novels or …at least fanfiction was based on.

And it was not as if he was alone either…

The more emotional illogical side of his mind gamely pointed out.

This Yesung took to heart. Not in a serious way, but judging by the unimpressed look Kyuhyun was giving him, he figured it could be used as a tool to save him from a scolding at least. Maybe if he pointed that fact out Kyuhyun would be less annoyed?......or at least distracted and spare him.

“You shouldn’t make a fuss. Seems as if you have found a replacement already” Yesung casually pointed out, giving Kyuhyun a measured look and praying that Kyuhyun took that bait and left him alone on the other point.

Kyuhyun was never very happy when he placed things before their relationship. He was a tolerant understanding man of course, but after a week of putting work and family before each other, it was not unreasonable for Kyuhyun to expect some commitment from Yesung, that much Yesung knew and accepted. Kyuhyun would be within his rights to be annoyed with him, so he really was trying his best to have him focus elsewhere.

Plus, the sulky petty side of his mind really did think he was easily replaced.

And Kyuhyun says he can’t sleep without you.

“Shut up” Kyuhyun grumbles with a glare, looking quite sour, his face turning into an annoyed frown, which was actually quite cute to Yesung, who was very pleased that Kyuhyun was not arguing that much further, the words now acting like a tease, making Yesung laugh at his expression.

He had the luxury to be relaxed, comfortable that Kyuhyun was not going to scold him for being late and warm in his boyfriend’s bed, with his little jjokkeumani resting easily against his lap, his hands pleased in the way it brushed his soft hair. Yesung was actually rather happy right then.

Kyuhyun however was less pleased, especially since Donghae had shifted a bit whilst he was talking to Yesung, his leg now thrown over his thigh, careless in his sleep as he always was and now, he was just plainly annoying, since Kyuhyun had just realized that Donghae was in fact lounging on his boyfriend’s lap.

Oh hell no!

That was where Kyuhyun was supposed to be.

With that thought firmly in his mind, Kyuhyun was very much minded to have the situation rectified to suit a more acceptable outcome, namely Donghae on the floor and Kyuhyun in his boyfriend’s arms, Kyuhyun set about removing the problem, reaching for Donghae’s foot.

“Stop! What are you doing?” Yesung asked a little frantically, trying to get Kyuhyun to stop touching Donghae, the younger man shifting on his lap when Kyuhyun grabbed at his leg, which was cutely thrown near Kyuhyun. Yesung was immediately worried about waking him, giving Kyuhyun a sharp look as he scolded him, his hands however effortlessly gentle in their to Donghae’s back, wanting him soothed once more.

“Moving him” Kyuhyun stated, giving Yesung a nearly pitiful look, laced with infinite judgement. Yesung was never the most observant, but that was clearly obvious from the action. This time Yesung rolled his eyes. He did not appreciate that look one bit, but for now he would let it go.

“Don’t do that. You will wake him” Yesung explained properly this time, making it clear that he wanted Kyuhyun to cease his actions.

It was clear that touching him would wake him right then. It was better to wait till he had returned to strong sleep before Kyuhyun tried to shift him. Yesung was not minded to wake him at all, especially after he had already disturbed the poor baby the first time.

“Seriously? Now you care about waking him? You nearly squashed him to death just now” Kyuhyun informed a little smugly, though mainly it was disbelievingly, his voice reaching that pitch that Yesung really hated. The one when he used when he was just plainly “are you dumb?”  when talking to him and Yesung would be annoyed, if he wasn’t frantic to proclaim his innocence.

He really did not mean to harm his jjokkeumani at all!

“That was an accident, honest. I really didn’t mean to fall on-“ Yesung proclaimed his innocence, his voice raising a little as Kyuhyun gave him another look, this time laughing at him, mischief in those gorgeous honey coloured eyed, Yesung feeling rather sulky, especially since Kyuhyun was technically right.

He did basically squish his little baby and there was no denying that. It really was not his fault that he slipped anyway. The universe did not like him and the thunder was mean to make such a frightening sound and really if he thought about, it was really just all Kyuhyun’s fault for leaving his clothes on the ground anyway.

That was right. It was all Kyuhyun’s fault.

“Of course. Only you” Kyuhyun shook his head with a heavy sigh, seemingly lamenting Yesung’s poor existence, but Yesung could hear the amusement in his voice and he frowned.

“Oh shut up” Yesung hissed over the way, giving Kyuhyun a mean look, which Kyuhyun just laughed at. Yesung did not appreciate Kyuhyun laughing at his accident. It really was not his fault and he was not that clumsy!

Kyuhyun was a mean brat.

“Why are you so mean to me?” Yesung asked, rhetorically, since Kyuhyun was point blank laughing at him now, his eyes bright and shiny in his mirth and Kyuhyun was lucky Yesung was afraid of jostling Donghae. If he wasn’t, he would have reached across and smacked him long ago.

Really, he wasn’t that clumsy was he?

Accidents happened all the time. He was just unlucky really. He wasn’t a walking disaster as Kyuhyun liked to say was he! He really didn’t like Kyuhyun. He was mean. Sigh.

Pout pout pout

“Are you actually pouting now?” Kyuhyun asked in between laughs, finding Yesung to be the epitome of cuteness. He was still clumsy as hell and a walking safety hazard judging by the small pain in his stomach, but he was definitely the cutest thing Kyuhyun had ever seen in his life.

He was so lucky to have him, even when he glared at him, as he was doing then, Kyuhyun’s heart thumping happily in his chest.

You would think after so many years of being together and aging together, Kyuhyun would get over his juvenile need to tease the older man over every goddamn thing, but it had never happened. In fact Kyuhyun liked teasing him even more.

Back then a pout would have been something that made his heart flutter and his mind raise a large stop sign, restless to rationalize it all away, even as he was desperate for more attention from Yesung.

Now however his heart still fluttered, but this time his mind just hummed in satisfaction.

I can just kiss it away can’t I?

No you can’t.

Why?

Kyuhyun got the answer fairly quickly thereafter when he leaned across to try to get to Yesung and those goddamned precious pouting lips and found himself unable to so do, Donghae in the goddamned way and arrgghhhhhh!!!!

This was annoying.

Why the hell was Donghae still here anyway? Now that Yesung was there and Kyuhyun was sure someone else as well, Donghae should have been long on his way to just about anywhere else and not laying on Kyuhyun’s spot, not on Yesung’s thigh, snuggled up next to Kyuhyun’s boyfriend, not having Kyuhyun’s Hyung run his fingers through his hair as Yesung often did to help Kyuhyun sleep.

Oh hell no!

“Yah!” Kyuhyun grumbled fairly loudly as he pressed a hand to the sleeping Donghae’s shoulder, his intention fully being to wake the annoying little fish up and send him on his way. The sky was still scary but Kyuhyun was sure he could go bother someone else by then.

Eunhyuk was probably home and Donghae was accustomed to sleeping in his bed anyway. Kyuhyun though really didn’t care that much where he slept, once he got off his Hyung and returned Kyuhyun’s position to him. Yesung was his. No one should ever forget that.

Yesung however intercepted after the first rough push, returning the favour to Kyuhyun, reaching as far outwards as he could get without jostling Donghae to push at Kyuhyun’s arm very hard, sending him backwards, though not enough to hurt him.

The menacing look in his eyes however was enough to still Kyuhyun’s action, Yesung giving him a sharp look, only turning away to quickly get Donghae settled again, a groan leaving his lips, Yesung’s eyes shifting from fire as they were with Kyuhyun, to tender blue waves as he caressed Donghae’s face.

“Don’t do that. You will hurt him” Yesung’s voice was a lot more calm than Kyuhyun expected given his fierce reaction initially, but Kyuhyun figured it could be attributed to the calmness that Donghae brought to him, his body relaxing now that Donghae was once more resting comfortably, Yesung once more taken to soothing him, this time messaging his shoulder where Kyuhyun tugged at a little lightly, concerned with only Donghae right then.

Why was Kyuhyun even bothering the little child?

He really didn’t see why Kyuhyun was acting like that, especially since he could have hurt Donghae with his grip like that.

Kyuhyun however looked rather displeased at his words, grumbling something or the other under his breath, all of which Yesung ignored, his mind entirely on Donghae, who was back to sleeping peacefully on his lap.

His train of thought however let back to the one question that he had gotten answered or even a proper chance to ask as yet. He figured that was a good place to start to squelch his curiosity.

“Why is Hae here anyway?” Yesung questioned, looking up at Kyuhyun, who was previously grumbling, Yesung ignoring all of that as Kyuhyun turned to him, giving him his proper attention, Yesung looking at him and Donghae in turn.

He watched Donghae sleep on his lap and casually wondered what had led Donghae to Kyuhyun’s bed. Aside from Kyuhyun not being the most welcoming in areas of like that, Donghae himself would not just randomly chose to leave his bed and sleep with Kyuhyun.

Was there some special reason he had missed?

“Or is it that you were really trying to replace me?” Yesung laughed with this question, his lips twisting upwards prettily, eyes forming into those gorgeous crescents that Kyuhyun was always just a little bit in love with or like, so very much in love with. This Yesung didn’t know very well, in fact just busy teasing a little.

Or he hoped it was just a tease.

It better be!

The less than rational side of his mind pointed out. He ignored it as to be expected since it had no place being there, instead just continuing his care, his mind instead shifting to Donghae. If he had not seen Kyuhyun in a week, it was probably nearly two weeks since the last time he had seen Donghae. There were a few messages here and there of course, but he really had not seen him in so long.

He missed him now that he thought about it.

Everyone was so busy, that it was sometimes hard. He promised himself that he would try to be more at the dorms now, especially since it wouldn’t be long before Eunhyuk and Donghae and Siwon had to enlist. He really should try to spend more time with them, especially his little baby.

“Don’t be ridiculous” Kyuhyun said sharply with an exaggerated eye roll.

“I would never replace you with Donghae” Kyuhyun stated quite emphatically, giving Yesung a look that seemed to mean a million things and nothing at all, but he had captured Yesung’s attention, who wasn’t so sure why he was being so serious. He really was joking when he said it.

Kyuhyun however was quite stern.

“That is like leaving the frying pan and jumping into the fire. He is even more annoying than you” Kyuhyun ended with a guffaw and bright eyes, laughing rather loudly at his little joke, quite amused at how confused Yesung looked before he is face morphed into a scowl.

Kyuhyun however was quite sure that Yesung was absolutely, positively irreplaceable.

There would never be another person on planet earth so goddamned frustrating and annoying or so loveable either. For better or worst he was stuck with Yesung and he quite liked it so.

“Brat” Yesung scowled at Kyuhyun and his terrible joke, if he was even joking.

 It was no secret to anyone that Kyuhyun found him to be rather annoying most of the time. He said it frequently and often accompanied it with a pained expression of frustration and would complain to anyone that would listen, so he probably wasn’t joking.

It was just too bad that Kyuhyun loved him anyway wasn’t it? Now he was stuck with him.

Yesung would laugh but he chose to glare at Kyuhyun instead, reaching over to smack his arm for his terrible joke that was in no way funny!

Kyuhyun’s laughter finally died down, and a kiss was pressed to the hand that he had captured, originally meant to be a weapon, but now seized by Kyuhyun, held in his gasp as Kyuhyun tried to get a little bit closer to Yesung without hurting Donghae too much, Yesung leaving his hand in his possession.

It seemed as if Yesung was up for some handholding as well, not protesting for his hand to be returned to him, instead just using his other hand to keep Donghae fully soothed and comfortable, both of them conscious enough to keep their volume down, especially their laughter, even if Kyuhyun still wanted to be done with Donghae and him sent to his room. It was just natural courtesy he supposed. It was also courtesy to finally answer Yesung’s question as well.

“He came in earlier all hyper and what not. You know how he is. He was saying something about the storm outside and being afraid. I was the only one home then and I felt sorry for him, so I let him stay here” Kyuhyun explained animatedly, pulling a face when he said he allowed Donghae to stay with him.

At the time he didn’t really think much of it. The rain was menacing in its impact against the building, the lightning illuminating the rooms in such a way that it made everything seem haunted, especially when the lighting fixtures flicked from time to time due to the strain and then there was the thunder. Even Kyuhyun was a little afraid of that from time to time, depending on how vicious it was.

Donghae had come practically running into his room, slamming his door open and diving for his bed, making him lose his game and nearly fall down, burying himself under his covers and just peeking out to say he would be staying with Kyuhyun, since it was so scary outside. Kyuhyun wanted to kick him out for making him lose his game but he didn’t really have the heart to do it.

No one really ever had the heart to be mean to Donghae honestly.

He was just so childlike, that it was like kicking a puppy and as much as Kyuhyun liked to prod and tease, he was never cruel.

He didn’t expect to have Donghae all over him though, this much he explained to Yesung.

“And then the idiot throws himself all over me and refuses to let go” Kyuhyun continued, this time in full –Complaining to Hyung- mode, making Yesung laugh a little as Kyuhyun recounted the horror he experienced.

Just when he allowed Donghae to squat in his bed, parts worry and affection, allowing him to stay in the spot usually reserved for Yesung, his good will was abused.

Before he knew it Donghae was dragging him away from his laptop and insisting that Kyuhyun slept with him. Kyuhyun was minded to wait for Yesung, but with Donghae clutching his arm and making doing anything else hard, and the minutes ticking by and no Yesung and even more rain, it was much easier to give in to Donghae’s demands requests.

By the time he finally got the lights off and  “Hold my hand Kyuhyunnie”, Donghae had thrown himself all over him, since apparently he was still afraid of the dark and the storm was making him exceedingly clingy. Kyuhyun wanted to protest but he didn’t really see the point. It was not as if he could send Donghae away with no one else in the dorms with the storms raging outside and he didn’t care to hurt him.

So there he was stuck with annoying Donghae.

“True what they say……no good deed goes unpunished” Kyuhyun sighs heavily, shaking his head at his misfortune, his expression adorable.

Yesung laughed.

Kyuhyun was much too adorable for his heart to take honestly.

“It’s nice of you to take care of him” Yesung praised with warm eyes and a sweet smile, the remnants of his laughter washing the words that he spoke, wilfully tugging his fingers away from Kyuhyun’s grasp so that he could reach his face, his short hands only allowing him enough reach to brush against Kyuhyun’s jawline, his small fingers in thanks.

If he had enough room to move, he would have been more demonstrative, in the nature of kisses of course. When Kyuhyun tugged his hand away, once more holding it securely between his own fingers, he knew that is all he would get for now and was satisfied.

“It is not as if he can take care of himself” Kyuhyun points out dismissively, but Yesung’s eyes soften and his smiles warmly at the soft redness of Kyuhyun’s cheeks, the younger man busy playing with his fingers, leaning down to cheesily press his lips to the finger tips once more, making Yesung hum in appreciation.

Even if Kyuhyun was insisting that he had no good intention, Yesung knew better. Kyuhyun was always going to take care of Donghae because that was the type of person that he was and Yesung loved him for it.

Yesung himself was just really glad that Kyuhyun was there when Donghae needed him. Donghae wasn’t normally afraid of bad weather, but he supposed the nature of this storm and the ominous ways in which the atmosphere appeared, it would be more likely to startle Donghae. It was rare that no one else would be at the dorm, but all in all Yesung was just glad that Kyuhyun was there to take care of his jjokkeumani. It made the guilt that Yesung felt for not being there himself so much lighter in his chest, knowing that Donghae was safe with his BabyKyu.

Yesung is pulled from his thoughts rather abruptly however when Kyuhyun began moving once more, Yesung following him with his eyes as he tried to shimmy past Donghae’s sleeping form without waking him, confusing Yesung entirely as to why he was undergoing so much movement.

Did he need to use the bathroom or something?

“What happened? What are you doing?” Yesung asked with some interest, wondering what he was missing on the off chance that it was something more serious than a bathroom break.

“Getting off the bed obviously” Kyuhyun said with a teasing lift of his lips and his eyebrows and Yesung scowls at him.

Kyuhyun snickered.

“You too, come on. We can sleep in his room upstairs or something” Kyuhyun informed seriously this time, halting his progress, fitting in the space beside Donghae, back against the wall this time, his legs drawn towards him as he invited Yesung to come with him.

It was clear that Yesung was not minded to wake Donghae and as things stood right now, Kyuhyun could leave it that way, but that would mean that he and Yesung needed to find somewhere to sleep. The only sensible solution was to obviously occupy the bed that Donghae left vacant upstairs in the second dorm.

 He didn’t really like sleeping in a bed that was not his own, but with Yesung there he was sure he would manage more than well enough. Donghae couldn’t really complain either since he was the one that had invaded their bed to begin with, but generally Donghae wasn’t the sort that minded anyway.

“You mean you are going to leave him?” Yesung questioned, looking up at Kyuhyun with curious eyes, trying to get some clarification on the matter.

Was Kyuhyun really going to leave Donghae here? Yesung did not think that was a good idea at all. What if he got up scared and alone?

No! That really was not a good plan to him at all.

“Yeah” Kyuhyun answered, straight to the point, once more resuming his progress off the bed, trapped where Donghae had spread out more on the bed and in the way, Kyuhyun having to retreat for a little bit, just to find space to sit properly.

“No don’t do that. Stay with him. I will go sleep at home” Yesung rejected Kyuhyun’s idea and instead supplementing one of his own.

He really didn’t want Donghae to be left by himself with the storm outside still brewing. The things that made him afraid still existed outside and Yesung was not going to chance Donghae waking up after a particularly scary burst of thunder and lightning and finding himself completely alone. That would make him more scared and Yesung was having none of that. Now that Donghae was resting against him, he figured it was his duty to take care of Donghae now. He would do whatever necessary to do so, including making Kyuhyun stay with him.

Kyuhyun probably wanted his bed back, but from what he had walked in on earlier, Donghae and Kyuhyun were more than capable of sleeping together just fine. They looked comfortable as well and they could more than return to that position.

He was the only one in the way it would seem, but he had an easy solution to that as well.

 It was not as if he was incapable of returning home and freeing the space up for Kyuhyun and Donghae. As it was he had already achieved what he really to do and that was to “see” Kyuhyun. He owed him a kiss as well, but he figured he could steal a quick one and that would be enough until a later time and he would be on his way back home. It was not as if it were a lengthy journey either and he could rest a lot more easy knowing that they were both alright and safe.

The rain would ease in a bit and then he could go home and both of them could rest easily. Yesung thought it was the perfect solution to be quite frank.

“Don’t even think about it. It’s raining even more now and it will be dangerous for you to go home in this weather. You are already insane for coming when it was so bad outside, there is no way I am letting you even think about going back out there now. What if something happens to you? Not happening” Kyuhyun dismissed succinctly, leaving no room for protest, not with his words and certainly not with his expression, eyes stern and unyielding as he looked at Yesung’s form, daring him to contract something that he said.

Yesung however knew better at this point. Kyuhyun was plainly obstinate when he wanted to be, and clearly this was one of those times that he would be as stubborn as possible. Yesung honestly knew better than to provoke him when he was in such a state. It never ended well for either of them. Kyuhyun was the sort that would hold his ground till the very end and it was just futile to fight against him.

Plus, it was not as if Yesung was unable to see the logic in his statement. It was in fact rather dangerous out there, even if it were a short distance to drive. He could barely see the road and it was just a good thing that his memory of the area was exceptional that he didn’t have to rely so much on sight, and that was when the rain had eased. It would definitely be worse now that it was back to pouring.

Kyuhyun had a valid point that he had to accept.

“And, I want to sleep with you” Kyuhyun added as an afterthought.

It was probably the most compelling of the reasons for Yesung to stay with them there and not return home or rather his other “home”, since Kyuhyun would rather like to think that Yesung’s real “home” was wherever Kyuhyun was. That was just Kyuhyun’s thought on the matter however and it did not seem as if Yesung shared that view, judging by the fact that he still chose to stay with his parents and not return to the dorms where Kyuhyun was most of the time.

“We still can’t leave him though” Yesung pointed out, accepting all that Kyuhyun had stated and minded to accept that last point even more so, since he really wanted to sleep with Kyuhyun as well. It had been a while and he really needed it about now, but still, that subconscious “big brother” minded part of himself just couldn’t disregard the baby asleep on his legs.

Even if he wanted to sleep with Kyuhyun, he just couldn’t let Donghae stay by himself. He hated to think what would happen if he was startled awake by the storm and found himself alone.

It just couldn’t be done.

“Then wake him up and send him to bother someone else” Kyuhyun proposed with a shrug and an active hand, reaching over to bring his idea to fruition once more.

To Kyuhyun, the only sensible thing to do was to wake Donghae and send him on his way. Kyuhyun wasn’t cruel, he would help him get to Eunhyuk’s room or Heechul’s or even Kangin’s, where ever he wanted to be when he awoke and ensured he was settled before he left him. That way Yesung would be assured that Donghae was alright and Kyuhyun could finally have his boyfriend in his arms and his body sated.

“Would you behave? Look how peaceful he is. You can’t do that” Yesung rejected plainly, reaching over to smack Kyuhyun’s hand away from Donghae.

How could he wake the adorable child up? Donghae looked so at peace that it had to be sin to disturb him then. Plus, Yesung was sure he would be disoriented and lost when he awoke and would probably have a hard time falling asleep again with the storm so strong outside. It would be frightening to him once more. Yesung didn’t want that at all.

“Then what are we going to do?” Kyuhyun asked with some impatience.

Yesung was rejecting all of his ideas and as far as he saw it, Yesung had not been providing any alternative solutions, or at least not any that he would be prevailed upon to accept thus far, giving Yesung a look meaning “your turn”.

“Hmmm…..I can just sleep in his room instead” Yesung suggested with a shrug, figuring that was the best course of action.

Since he couldn’t really return to his home, he might as well sleep well. Donghae’s bed would be free and as soon as he was sure Donghae was asleep sufficiently strong he would ease him away and go sleep on his bed until morning. It meant he couldn’t sleep with Kyuhyun, but at this point he accepted that it was unlikely that was going to happen so had adjusted his expectations accordingly.

“No. Just sleep here. We can fit” Kyuhyun directed instead, no longer trying to get off the bed, instead meandering back to the headboard, so that he could find a way for them all to sleep.

He still wanted to kick Donghae off but he figured that he was better off finding actual options instead of grumbling as Yesung was obviously not going to budge on the Donghae issue.

As it was, he bad bigger concerns.

Namely that his bed was just about a double, rather small and really just barely big enough for him and Yesung most of the time.

Believe it or not, one of his dreams was to one day get him and Yesung a King sized bed so that they could finally get some room to relax. He didn’t hate his small bed though, since it often meant that Yesung had no choice but to stay close to him even when he was mad at him, but in moments like these it was hard not to be a little annoyed.

It really was going to be a tight fit.

“You sure?” Yesung was sceptical.

He had slept on this very bed long enough to know that it wasn’t exactly the largest one, quite small actually. He and Kyuhyun often had to squish to each other if they wanted some room to move about when they were engaged in less than innocent things, but they made it work.

Yesung didn’t see how they could make it work with Donghae there though. It would really be a task of sorts.

Not impossible, but close.

“No. I still want to push him off” Kyuhyun grumbled as he took to throwing his plushies and other small items off his bed, including his second pillow. They needed all the room they could get and his plushies and pillows would be the ones that were sacrificed.

He would be lying if he said he didn’t imagine a couple of the plushies were Donghae.

“Don’t you dare” Yesung said with a weak amused laugh, mainly at the expression Kyuhyun was wearing, his face in a half scowl half pout something and much too cute for his own good.

Kyuhyun continued his work after giving Yesung a dirty look, finally freeing up some space, then fitting himself back onto the mattress, sliding down into the space closest to the wall, breathing a sigh of relief when he found that it was actually more roomy than he expected, able to get flat on his back, even with Donghae now tangled a bit with him, unable to avoid him by the legs, Kyuhyun turning to Yesung, instructing that he do the same.

Yesung however had to be more careful than Kyuhyun, deliberate and measured in his actions as to not jerk Donghae too much that he couldn’t just sooth away. He was gentle in his initial descent, holding Donghae’s head with his hands to hold him place, Donghae however being a little helpful even in sleep, shifting as his makeshift pillow shifted, allowing Yesung the freedom to slide until he was flat on the bed, Donghae jerking a bit to side to keep Yesung some room to rest, with some prodding from Yesung, Kyuhyun looking on with a scowl, not pleased with the shape these positions were taken.

By the time Yesung was finally on the bed comfortably, Donghae had filtered awake a measure just to reposition himself, his body accustomed to sleeping with others, shifting around sensibly until he felt Yesung stop moving and then he went in for the kill or so Kyuhyun claimed anyway.

Before his eyes, Donghae shamelessly nestling up to Yesung and then he realizes that he missed the best spot ever, moving stealthily across Yesung until he is able to burrow into the warmth of his chest, snuggling just beneath Yesung’s chin, Yesung naturally wrapping a hand round his back and holding him close, their legs tangling a little and Kyuhyun was nearly livid.

Bastard was in his goddamn spot! That was where he slept.

How could he do that right in Kyuhyun’s presence???

He wouldn’t stand for it, AT ALL.

He was nearly convinced that Donghae was awake and doing that sort of thing on purpose, but all things considered that was probably unlikely. If Donghae was awake he would be doing much worst, clinging even more and gushing about the fact that Yesung was home. He wasn’t really the malicious sort anyway.

He was annoying though.

Kyuhyun really couldn’t just stand by and let his spot be taken by Donghae, so was insistent on getting Donghae to get off his Hyung. He had a different scenario in mind when he told Yesung that they could sleep together certainly.

He was stern in poking Donghae in the ribs, hoping it would get him to move, so that Kyuhyun could find a way to get to Yesung or at the very least, make Donghae get his stupid clingy hands off his boyfriend’s body.

Donghae however reacted very harshly to the movement, groaning pitifully, even as he shifted closer to Yesung, reaching behind to slap away the thing that was hurting him subconsciously. Kyuhyun didn’t think Donghae actually saw him, but he did manage to hit him.

And hard at that.

How did he forget that Donghae was so strong? Despite his childishness, Donghae had a fantastic body and worked very hard to keep his strength up.

Kyuhyun was paying for it right then, forced to rub at the spot that Donghae had hit him a couple times before he returned to sleep, helped by Yesung who just laughed beneath his breath, kissing Donghae on the forehead as he helps him settle once more, rubbing his hand at his back to end the fighting spirit, not bothering to scold Kyuhyun since he didn’t think Kyuhyun would poke Donghae again anyway, just busy laughing at Kyuhyun and taking care of Donghae.

“Yah Lee Dong-“ Kyuhyun finally bellowed, or as close to a bellow as he could manage without yelling, wanting to smack Donghae and kick him far away. Not only did he steal Kyuhyun’s bed, hyung/boyfriend, space on said boyfriend and peace, he also smacked him fairly hard too.

Seriously….arrgghhh…

“Stop it right now. You will wake him if you continue” Yesung directed fairly sternly, though his eyes danced with amusement, finding Kyuhyun’s frustration to be quite amusing, even though he probably shouldn’t. Truthfully he understood why Kyuhyun have been displeased, but there was no helping it, so he might as well stop being so childish and let it go.

Kyuhyun glared at him. Yesung shook his head.

“Behave. You looked for it. Who told you to poke him? Stop complaining and let’s just go to sleep” Yesung proposed instead, releasing his grip on Donghae’s back to reach his hand out for Kyuhyun to take.

It was a peace gesture if nothing else. Kyuhyun could continue to fight, but really what was the point? Donghae was asleep now fairly strongly and Yesung was comfortable. Donghae was fairly heavy, but he had long gotten accustomed to sleeping with weight on his chest, since the space which Donghae occupied generally belonged to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun would kill him for even thinking this, but…….

Donghae was actually lighter to hold.

Kyuhyun thankfully took his extended hand and slid back down to the bed, Yesung making a face at the pain that shot up his hand from the change in angle but did not release Kyuhyun’s hand. He knew that Kyuhyun was not happy that they were not allowed to sleep in each other’s arms due to Donghae’s presence, but he couldn’t change that. The best he could do was offer him his hand and he was glad that Kyuhyun took it, even if it was currently causing him some pain. He did want to offer some sort of compensation to Kyuhyun after all.

“This is so unfair” Kyuhyun complained as he tried to lie down, wanting to kick Donghae but restraining himself, releasing Yesung’s hand since he was sure it was hurting him.

The idiot always was one for nice gestures, but he was too dumb to take care of himself.

“Last time I do a good deed” Kyuhyun promised himself but Yesung heard him, laughing at his continued complaints, Kyuhyun setting himself up, nestling into the pillow and turning to face Yesung and well, Donghae by extension, which annoyed him, pulling a face…and then pushing the back of Donghae’s head lightly, Yesung laughing at his childishness, even as he reached for him, unable to move too much though.

Kyuhyun however had enough of that and was soon sitting upwards again, uncaring that he would essentially be squishing Donghae, leaned across him completely, grabbed Yesung’s face and planted a kiss on his very tempting lips.

Yesung was shocked at first and unable to respond, but Kyuhyun was having none of that at all, pushing forward further, his hand burying itself in his silky raven strands, drawing him as close as possible, holding him into the kiss and finally grinning when Yesung kissed him back, clutching at his hand as he tried to steady himself, everything else momentarily forgotten, save and except for Kyuhyun.

The softness of his lips, the playful boldness of his tongue, the minty flavour of him, the desperation of the kiss, the longing, the desire and the straining of lust that flared automatically.

It really had been a long time.

Just when they were getting into it properly however, Donghae groaned, Kyuhyun really much too close to him now, pushing him uncomfortably into Yesung’s thigh and chest, shifting about to get away from the pressure at his back and though thankfully he did not seem to be aware of the two kissing about his head.

Yesung ripping himself away from the kiss, pushing at Kyuhyun’s shoulder so that he would retreat, clearly minded to follow him for some more, his lips rosy and well kissed and it took all of Yesung’s self-control not to drag him back and give in to him.

Donghae’s next groan however helped him regain some strength, pushing Kyuhyun away from him with a silly grin on his face, no doubt the after effect of the kiss still running through his system, Kyuhyun however, less blissed and more annoyed, glaring at Donghae since it was his fault that things couldn’t go any further.

Not only was he annoying and stupid, but he also had the worst timing on planet earth.

Stupid Donghae.

Yesung giggled low in a throat before he reached to brush Kyuhyun’s hair back, Kyuhyun having to virtually snuggle up close to Donghae so that he could get close enough for Yesung to be able to touch him, which annoyed him of course. Donghae didn’t seem to mind very much, happy for the warmth at both sides, given his contented sigh when Yesung once more kissed his forehead fondly.

Kyuhyun however, reeking of jealousy, recaptured Yesung’s hand, not letting him pat Donghae’s back, holding on to Yesung’s fingertips, this time it was much more comfortable, since it was the hand that lay across Donghae’s waist anyway.

Kyuhyun grumbled under his breath for a good few minutes well about how annoying Donghae was and how much he wanted to smack him and why the hell won’t this freaking rain stop?? , for a while before he finally got tired of it all, shifting until all three of them were comfortable, Kyuhyun eventually just holding onto Yesung’s fingertips, childishly playing with the small hand as Yesung smiled at him indulgently, just looking over at Yesung until he drifted off to sleep.

Yesung wasn’t that lucky, his mind insistent on watching Kyuhyun sleep for a few minutes, entirely captured by his beauty and then shifting to the adorableness of Donghae and how good they all fit together.

He allowed his mind to drift and drift and drift until….

He wondered if it would be like this ……one day…..when he and Kyuhyun had their own child….caught between them, the happiness he feels now, made even more so then.

He ended the thought there and let his mind drift no further.

That was dangerous.

Forcing his eyes closed, he prayed for sleep to come to him, even as he let the image of such a thing sneak it’s way past his defences and into his dreams, pressing a weak kiss to his “jjokkeumani’s” head, squeezing Kyuhyun’s hand as he let the dream weave itself.

♥ 규성 ♥

When he awoke the next morning, the sunlight was filtering into the room warmly, though it was still low in the sky, wiping the sleep from his eyes to glance at Kyuhyun’s alarm clock, thanking the heavens above that it was only a little after 6am. It was a good thing that he did not oversleep or else he would be late for work.

And the storm seemed to have passed, the yellow morning light finding its way into the room, much different from the darkness that the previous days had been.

Now that was out the way, he was mentally free to come to another very important realization. His chest felt incredibly light, in the sense that the weight that he had slept the night prior had been removed, sitting up with the area to do so, grinning endlessly when he spots the missing man.

Donghae was now curled around Kyuhyun, who was hugging him to his chest, the two of them cuddled together, sleeping together peacefully.

Now Yesung was the one entirely left out.

The thought made his laugh, his heart full at the sight of them both. He would never get over how adorable they were together and how embarrassed Kyuhyun would be when he showed him the pictures of him and Donghae hugging like that.

He definitely needed even more pictures, scrambling around for his phone, spotting it at the head of the bed near Kyuhyun’s head, grabbing it quickly and resuming his paparazzi ways, snapping a few shots since he spent most of the time cooing at how adorable they both were together.

His heart really couldn’t take it.

He spent a good five minutes just staring at them before he his good sense came back, reminding him that he had to get back home if he wanted any chance of getting to work on time.

It was with regret that he had to leave, but was unable to do so without doing something absolutely necessary.

With caution he crawled over to them, leaning over Donghae to carefully kiss Kyuhyun on his cheek, not really wanting to wake him, but sure he would feel as if something was missing all day if he didn’t get to kiss him at least once, his cheek cold, but Yesung just repeating the process, this time against his nose gently, finishing with one last kiss to his head and a cheesy, whispered confession of love, brushing his hair from his face, his heart so full it could burst.

Donghae was not spared his little show of affection either, planting a wet kiss to his forehead and his hair, before he pulled his cheek a little, Donghae groaning before he turned away from Yesung to snuggle more into Kyuhyun’s arms, the younger man welcoming him diligently, making Yesung chuckle low in his throat.

With his heart satisfied, he gave them both one last fond look before he dragged himself off the bed and out the room, sure his day would be a very good one thereafter.

Just the fleeting memory of a dream and nice would be demonstration was all he needed.

♥ 규성 ♥

A/N: The concept applied to this challenge is – Domestic Bliss, so the stories are except to just be a look at the day to day working of Kyusung in a domestic functional setting. For those of you familiar with my work I wish to remind that this does NOT form part of my Continuum’s timeline, but will incorporate the characterization. For the purpose of this challenge, this fic shall remain open for the time being.

Happy Birthday Baby Hae ♥♥