hyung ??

my innocent hyung

vixx is informed by their manager that they will do a photoshoot with exo . Ravi and N is excited cause they going to spend a lot time with their friend ( xiumin and chanyeol ) . But unexpectedly leo who is always seem not interesting ( beside food , animal and kid ) become so excited . The other look at him with  a weird face? 

ken   : hyung , why are you so excited about it ? 

leo    : cause i can meet kai ! i miss him so much .

n       : it's good you making a lot of friend , taekwoon - ah . 

leo     : umm ( nodding while smile widely ) 

hongbin somewhat feel really angry with that ( jealous ) . Leo is his lover why would Leo miss other guy . 

hongbin  : am i not enough ? 

DURING PHOTOSHOOT ( AT JAPAN ) 

Leo is paired with sehun  and kai . While hongbin is with kris and chanyeol . Leo seem really in a good mood that day . But what make lee hongbin more jealous is when he is talking with Leo , sehun come and interrupt them and when he walk away with leo , his hand when down and he grab leo but leo doesn't seem notice it though . Hongbin swear if there are no camera around , he will smash that pretty face of sehun . Hongbin look at his reflection in the mirror , he is handsome , tall and not tanned then why leo seem like that tanned guy .And after the photoshoot ended , hongbin saw kai running toward his lover and hug him tightly and leo hug him back . Kai notice hongbin saw them and when he look at him , hongbin gave him his death glare but kai only smirked and hug leo tightly . HONGBIN gonna kick that tanned of kai .

AT HOTEL 

Hongbin swear he gonna killed his manager now cause putting leo in the same room with sehun and kai while he got room with ken and n . That night hongbin look a little moody so ken and n approach him .

n     : why are you seem sad , hongbin - ah ?

ken  : cause his Leo is rooming with sehun and kai .

n      ; what ?!! sehun and kai ! I think leo is in danger . That evil maknae of exo looking weirdly toward leo in the changing room , they their lips and smirked 

Hongbin try to calm and erased his negative thought . He take his towel and go to take a nice bath before go to sleep . 

THE NEXT DAY .... 

Exo and vixx is having a breakfast at the hotel restaurant except for sehun and kai . Exo and vixx member jaws dropped when they saw kai carry leo bridal style . 

sehun : we become too hard with leo hyung yesterday , we're sorry .