Final;

Don't Touch Him

 

 

1.

Jimin flare his nostrils in rage, giving him his piercing glare to the younger boy who—without permission—is hugging his best friend with such ugly smile plastered on his face.

How dare he has the nerve to touch him!

Jeongguk’s filthy arms should back away or else he’ll give Taehyung the cooties.

 

Poor Taetae…

 

Jimin his breath sharply as he hears Taehyung laughing with his oh so beautiful laughter that’s forbidden to be heard by others, like Jeon Jeongguk.

He stands up and walks towards them with a change of expression,

For their god damn sake.

 

“What were you guys laughing about?” Jimin asks, twinkling his expression at Taehyung and kind of to Jeongguk, just to put on his act.

“Oh, it’s nothing Jimin.” Jeongguk giggles, along with Taehyung.

 

Jimin twitch his face, and tries to calm himself down or else today will be the day of Jeongguk’s last laughter.

 

“It’s hyung to you.” Jimin corrects, with a sad frown on his face.

“You’re shorter.” Jeongguk jokes.

 

Jimin gives him the ‘you’re dead to me’ look.

 

“Shut up.”

 

Jeongguk lift his eyebrows and grins in muse.

 

“Oh, Taehyung, we should go and eat.” Jeongguk reminds.

 

Jimin scowl at the sight when Jeongguk wrap his arm around Taehyung’s shoulder. He silently hisses at him.

 

“Jiminnie, do you want to come with us?” Taehyung asks, smiling at him.

 

Jimin controls his heart down and grins widely.

 

“Of course! I’m starving.”

 

Taehyung chuckles at his reply.

 

Jimin wrap his arm around Taehyung’s arm and pulls him forward away from that filthy young boy, Jeongguk.

 

“Hey!”

 

The hyung ignores the younger, because he can.

 

 

 

2.

Jimin knows he’s exaggerating with his laughter a bit too much but that hope fellow should really back away. Because, just look at him! He’s holding his hands and brushing his shoulders onto him without any reasons, ugh. How disgusting…

 

Get away from him this instant!

 

Jimin doesn’t know why he hates the feeling when someone gets too close to Taehyung. He couldn’t find any reasons. The only conclusion he has is that, he’s in love with his best friend, which totally seems unbelievable.

He thinks he just hates someone who’s too close with him, so please don’t touch him. He’s mine. Thank you.

 

 

Jimin twitch his nose, rubbing his nose with his index finger and walks towards to his lovely best friend, then intertwine his fingers onto his, locking him in so he doesn’t go near anyone. Except for him.

He knows it was a random gesture, but who cares. He doesn’t.

Taehyung laughs at him and tell him what’s going on.

 

“Nothing.” Jimin thinly smiles.

“You sure?” Taehyung tilt his head.

 

Jimin wish he didn’t do that because that was freaking too adorable.

He pinches Taehyung’s cheek.

 

“Jiminnie, it hurts.” Taehyung whines and slap his hand away.

“Sorry,” Jimin snicker, “You were too cute.” Jimin winks.

 

Taehyung faintly blushes.

 

“Excuse me? I’m handsome rather than cute.

“You are both.”

 

Taehyung pause.

 

“You make me so flustered.” Taehyung frowns, cupping his cheeks.

 

Jimin giggles and nod his head.

 

“Your hand is warm.” He commented.

“Huh?” Taehyung stare at him in confuse.

“I wish I could hold your hands everyday.”

“Well, there are no rules that you can’t.” Taehyung grins.

 

 

 

3.

Jimin sigh in relief that today is the today where only him and Taehyung will be alone together. He hopes. No one should interrupt his moment with him, or else they get their kick.

 

Jimin turn his head facing his best friend eating his ice cream with such delight. Jimin thinks it’s unfair that his best friend is being too cute. How dare he hurts his fragile heart.

 

“Hey guys!” Someone shouts.

 

Jimin snarls, he knows whose voice that belongs to.

 

Jeon Jeongguk! Jimin screams inside his head.

 

“Why didn’t you guys invite me?” Jeongguk pouts.

“Sorry, not sorry.” Jimin mutter.

“Aw, Jimin, how rude of you.” Jeongguk pats the crown of his head.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Hyung! Jimin is being mean to me.” Jeongguk whines, while hiding himself behind Taehyung with his hands holding his shoulders.

 

Jimin eyed on his hands and wishes he could burn it off to ashes.

 

“Can I have a taste of your ice cream, hyung?” Jeongguk ask.

“Uhm…” Taehyung thinks.

“Tae, doesn’t share food, idiot. Especially ice cream.” Jimin said, sticking his tongue out.

 “You can have some.”

 

Jimin squint his eyes at this unbelievable sight that Taehyung and Jeongguk is sharing. He twitches his eyes in annoyance as he sees Jeongguk Taehyung’s various flavors of ice cream that he had bought for him.

He groans in frustration. He will never have his time alone with Taehyung.

 

“Jiminnie, are you okay?” Taehyung asks.

 

Jimin wants to say no, but he thinks it’s better to just nod and give him a smile for reassurance.

 

“Jeongguk, me and Jimin wants out time together, with only two of us.”

 

Jimin stare at Taehyung in shock and confusion.

 

“Oh, alright.” Jeongguk walks away, looking behind and waves, “Bye!”

 

 

“What?” Jimin said.

 

Taehyung smiles at him.

 

“Hey, we’ve been friends since debut, I do know you very well,” Taehyung laughs, “So don’t lie to me.”

“Huh?” A smile creeps up on Jimin’s lips.

“Are you really okay? Are you tired?” Taehyung ask in concern.

 

Taehyung gasps, “Did something bad happen to you?”

“What? No! No… Don’t worry. I’m perfectly fine.” Jimin chuckles.

“You better be, your mood was so down when Jeongguk came in. So that’s why I ask him to leave.”

 

Jimin grins widely ear-to-ear, with his eyes glittering at him with such awe of Taehyung’s consideration. He hugs Taehyung tightly.

 

“Why are you hugging me?”

“Because I love you.”

 

Jimin open his eyes widely, unexpected for him to say that out of the blue.

Taehyung giggles and replied, “I love you too.”

 

 

 

4.

Jimin thought about yesterday.

Did the both of them confess their feelings for each other?

Jimin isn’t sure if his feelings are honest, and also, he doesn’t know if Taehyung’s feelings are honest as well.

 

“Oh my god! This is frustrating.” Jimin grunts.

“What’s frustrating?” Someone asks.

“Oh, hyung. It’s nothing.” Jimin faintly smiles at Yoongi.

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

“Alright then.” Yoongi shrugs, doesn’t want to push him further.

 

He walks away and leaves Jimin alone, thinking with himself.

 

“Jiminnie.”

 

Nevermind, he’s not alone now.

 

“Hey, Tae.”

“I’m so bored.” Taehyung sigh, sits on Jimin’s bed beside him.

“Oh? Me too.”

 

Taehyung lies down on Jimin’s bed.

Jimin looks at him and lies down as well.

 

“I love you.” Jimin said, slightly as a whisper.

“Huh?” Taehyung chuckles, “I love you too.”

 

Jimin thinks for a while. Is that a friendly ‘I love you’?

 

“Hyung! Taehyung hyung! Where are you?” Jeongguk shouts outside from the room.

“Ugh, Jeongguk is so irritating.” Jimin fume.

“Yoo, chill man.”

“Never.”

“I’m going to look for Jeongguk.” Taehyung sits up.

“No!” Jimin yell, halting him.

“Alright?” Taehyung lies back down.

“Good. You must stay here, with me.

“You are so weird these days.” Taehyung laughs.

“Sorry, not sorry.”

 

 

“There you are!” Jeongguk exclaims.

“Why, hello. Why were you looking for me?”

“I’m bored, let’s go out.” Jeongguk offers.

“Sure! I’m bored as hell!”

 

Taehyung move away from Jimin’s bed and ready to leave the room, until,

 

“Wait! I want to come with you guys.” Jimin said.

 

 

 

Jimin tries to walk in between the two of them, so Jeongguk wouldn’t walk beside Taehyung. However, he fails miserably because Jeongguk is too clingy!

He walks behind them with an angry look on his face, burning holes on the back of Jeongguk’s head.

He’s saying all kind of untruth nasty secrets about Jeongguk just so it will make him feel better about himself. Hah.

 

“Hyung, let’s go watch the movies!” Jeongguk said, shaking Taehyung’s arm.

“Huh? Oh, do we even have any money?” Taehyung wonder.

 

Jeongguk looks behind him,

 

“Jimin, do you have money?”

“No.” Jimin said coldly.

 

He knows he’s being too childish but whatever.

 

“Then, we can’t go. I got no money.” Taehyung shrugs.

 

Jeongguk frowns.

 

“Sorry, Jeongguk.” Taehyung gently rub his hair.

 

Jimin clenches his teeth.

 

“Its okay, hyung. We should’ve ask money from Manager hyung.”

“True.” Taehyung laughs.

 

“So, what should we do now?” Jeongguk asks.

 

You’re the one who wants to go out, fool.

 

“Actually I don’t know. I think it’s better if I’m outside rather than the inside.”

“Sorry, hyung. I was the one who wanted to go out and I don’t know what to do.” Jeongguk sob.

 

Ugh, wanting attention.

 

“Aw, Jeongguk. Don’t feel that way. At least I feel less bored now.” Taehyung giggles, wrapping his arm around him.

 

No! Don’t hold him like that!

 

Jeongguk wrap his arm around Taehyung’s waist.

 

Jimin walks quickly forward and separate the two.

Taehyung and Jeongguk looks at him in bewilder.

Jimin awkwardly laughs, feeling a slight regret for doing that to them. A slight regret.

 

“Oh, I forgot you were here.” Taehyung said.

 

Jimin gasps, feeling really dejected and miserable. How could Taehyung forgot about him?

 

“Don’t cry, it’ just because you were hiding yourself behind. That’s why I didn’t realize.”

 

Jimin frowns but nods his head nonetheless because he understands.

 

Taehyung holds his hands, gently swinging it.

Jimin feels a spark as he did that.

 

In that moment he realizes that,

He’s in love with his best friend.

 

 

 

He feels like he's going to regret this.

 


yay, i'm done. finally! i didn't expect fourteen subscribers because dammmmnnn, i feel so flattered.

idk if this is good enough because i just want to write since it's been too ing long.

thanks for reading, subscribing, upvoting,

bless your soul, have a great day my young warlock.