Finally Found You

Phone Confession--?

The day after the call Kai got from D.O, the voice took over his mind. Kai couldn't stop replaying it in his mind, but he didn't mind. He needed to remember the voice, so he could find him. The first group of people he asked were his friends, it was a surprise to him when he found all of them in his class. He sat down in his seat, next to Sehun. 

"Sehun." 

Sehun didn't look at him, his poker face in place as he stared at Luhan

"Sehunnie~ Hunnie~ Sehuuuuuuunnnnnnn~" Kai whined, poking him over and over again.

Sehun glared at him, growling "What do you want?"

"Do you know anyone going by the nickname of D.O?"

That pulled all of his friends' attention, making them all blink at him. 

"You don't know who D.O is?" asked Luhan. Kai shook his head,

"You do?" and Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun, Suho, and Xiumin nodded, making Kai sigh. 

Kai was about to ask another question when the school bell rung. He sighed, he was really anxious to meet D.O. Not just meet though, but to make him his one and only.

                                                                                                                 -----------

During lunch, he started asking Baekhyun about D.O. Kai soon regretted it. 

"Baekhyun hyung, what does D.O look like?"

Baekhyun glared at him "Why do you want to know? Are you going to stalk my baby? And call D.O hyung! He's older than you!"

Kai stared at him, "Your baby? Why is he yours? Can't he be m-" 

It was Baekhyun's turn to stare at him, "Why do you care so much? You don't even know his personality, or anything about him."

Kai sighed, "I don't know, I fell in love with his voice..."

Beakhyun's eyes grew wider as he stuffed his face with homemade food. He tried to speak, but he started to choke. Chanyeol gave him a bottle of water, and started to rub his back. As soon as his throat was clear, he gasped for air like a fish. "You. Gasp. Did you... Did you get a call from a unknown number yesterday?

Kai nodded, patting Baekhyun's back. "You should go run to the library, he's probably there and he might leave soon." 

Beakhyun blinked, and Kai was gone. 

                                                                                                                  -----------

Kai rested on the door frame of the library, panting. He couldn't wait to see D.O, and his heart wouldn't calm down. 

He peered inside, to see that there was no one there besides the school librarian. Sighing, he went to talk to the librarian. 

"Miss, was anyone here with the weird nickname D.O?"

She blinked, "If you mean, Mister Do Kyungsoo then yes. He just left to go to class, and if you don't leave you're going to be late."

He smiled, Kai actually smiled. He left, skipping to his class with a cute smile on his face. He felt the stares of the other students but he didn't care, he finally knew D.O's real name, "Kyungsoo"

He wanted to squeal, his name felt so right when it came out of his mouth.

                                                                                                                   ------------

After school, he talked to Baekhyun again. It actually went pretty well.

"Baekhyun hyung! Baekhyun hyung! I know his name!" Kai said happily as he skipped to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kai was running to Baekhyun with open arms, to be rejected with a slap on the head.

"It's wonderful you know his name, but do you have to be so gay knowing it?"

"Hey! I'm gay and I'm proud of it. Don't hate, meanie." Kai pouted.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at him, the pout was too much. Baekhyun praised Kyungsoo for doing such magical things to Kai.

"Yah, if you want to see Kyungsoo, he'll be waiting at the roof."

Kai hugged Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and a second later he was gone to the roof. 

"You gay mofo." muttered Baekhyun.

                                                                                                                    -------------

Kai reached the roof, only to see a sticky note on the door. 

"Kai, if you're looking for me like Baekhyun said, then I'll be at the library again. - D.O"

Kai ran to the library, only to recieve another sticky note, making him sigh.

"Sorry, I'll be at the music room. Hope you liked the song I sang for you yesterday, cause I'll be singing it. "

This time, Kai actually walked, and by the time he got there, he heard the voice he wanted to hear the whole day. 

He leaned aganist the door, sighing in happiness. The voice sounded more beautiful in person, but this got Kai nervous. "What if he thinks I'm too weird? What if--" His thoughts were stopped by the owner of the voice, the song hadn't ended but the owner stopped singing. He heard the owner saying "I guess, he wasn't looking for me after all. I.." 

Kai opened to door with force, scaring the petite man in the middle of the classroom. Kyungsoo stared at him, wide eyes, and his cheeks turned a cute pink. Kai looked at Kyungsoo, and thought he was perfect. His pale skin, his heart-shaped lips, the cute eyes, just everything was perfect to him. Kai couldn't hold the feels in and Kai hugged him, lifting up in the air and staring at his features closely. 

"Will you go out with me, Kyungsoo?" Kai asked as he sat down on a desk, putting Kyungsoo on his lap. 

Kyungsoo covered his blushing face, and nodded, resting his head on Kai's shoulder. 

Kai ruffled Kyungsoo's hair, and rested his head on Kyungsoo's head, enjoying the refreshing smell of peach. 

                                                                                              Author's Note

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked it! Please comment what you thought of this story, I would appreciate it very much. And please wish me good luck, I'm about to go to school--