Book 1: One

소울메이트 (Soulmate) {Semi-Hiatus}

{ Jung's Mansion Residence } 

 

A certain cute male was waiting in the beautiful luxurious living room. He was sitting on the couch, waiting patiently for everyone in his family to be there. His parents called him earlier today at school; telling him to come home early because there was a family emergency.  He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He laid his massive shiny black Samsung note 4 on the table. With that he heard and saw the front door swung opened.   

 

"Daehyun hyung!" shouted a husky deep voice, he came running in with a slightly taller boy. "Taehyung...slow down...", the male with a slightly softer voice and a bit taller tailed behind the shorter male. The boy name Taehyung, turned around and eye smiled at male. "'I'm sorry Jinyoung hyung. Was I too fast for you?", Taehyung asked in a mocking joke tone. Jinyoung puffed his cheeks in annoyance, "Dude...I'm just lazy today. I can beat you anytime.", Junior growled back at him. V chuckled at his older brother's actions, "I was just kidding.", he giggled at him. Junior frowned at his younger brother; before making his way to their eldest brother.  

 

Junior slumped down on the couch next to Daehyun; he slid down side way letting his head rest on his older brother's firm masculine shoulder. V made his way to the couch next his older brothers; and dropped down and sat on it. "Do you know why dad and mom set up this family gathering, hyung?", Junior questioned in curiousityDaehyun shook his head, "I think it has to something with Eunji.", he answered his younger brother softly.  

 

Both Junior and V stared at Daehyun with round ginormous eyes. "Something to do with me?", a female voice asked. They didn't realized Eunji was standing behind the couch until she spoke up. 'NoonaEunji!", all 3 males almost shouted being surprised by her sudden appearance. Eunji sluggishly made her way to the couch across from her younger brother. She then adjust her light pink medium-length skirt forward before sitting down. Almost everyone in the Jung's residence was there except for the parents themselves. 

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting; everyone heard the front door clicked opened. Two people from their mid-40's stood in front of them.  "Hey kids! Youll have a brother in-law and Eunji you're going to meet Yoo Seonwoo and Soorin's eldest son. We just had lunch with them; they want to arrange marriage their son Youngjae and our daughter Eunji. Since they are our best friends and business partner we can't reject their idea.", the man spoke in a excited deep voice. Eunji's eyes grew big and round, "WHAT?!", she yelled in a surprised tone. Daehyun, Junior, V, Dongil and Ilhwa looked at her after flinching a bit. "You're getting marry to Yoo Younjae; sweetie, isn't that wonderful news?", Ilhwa asked spoke to her daughter.  

 

Eunji furrowed her eye brow; "No! Not at all. Mom I have a boyfriend.", she spoke a bit pissed off. Ilhwa look at her daughter, 'That's too bad. Just break up with him. You and Youngjae are a perfect fit. Both of you come from the royal business family. We have arrange a date for the both of you. Why don't you meet him and see how he is like first?", Ilhwa suggested her daughter. Eunji frowned at the idea meeting Youngjae, "Okay...", she hesitantly said. She excuse herelf before making her way upstairs into her room, texting Inguk about the idea.

 

Daehyun felt sypthay for his tiwn sister, "Poor her...". he mummled fadingly but loud enough for Junior and V to hear. "Yeah poor noona. Why is there such thing in the 21st century any ways. Marriage is supposed to be with someone you love, not som random stranger.", he sighed heavily. V also glanced at his 2 older brothers - he noddded his head in agreemment. Everyone except for Eunji and their parents heard Daehyun's sympathetic words.

 

- - - Eunji's Room - - -

 

Eunji dugged into her pettite brownish gucci purse and took out her huge white iphone 6 plus; with a adorable rilakkuma form cover. She threw her bag on her quuen size bed before sitting on the chair next to it. She immediately message her boyfrind. about the incident eariler.   

 

To;  Gukkie Baby

My parents engaged me to some random stranger, I don't even know :'( 

 

To;  My precious princess

...Wait...what happened?

 

To;  Gukkie Baby

My parents are best friends and business partner with the "Yoo's Family" and they arranged me to marry their son.

Which is really ridiculous because I have never met them nor their son before. I don't even know they exsisted!

 

 

To;  My precious princess

...Are kidding with me bae?  Because that's not funny at all. 

 

To;  Gukkie Baby

I'm not kidding with you Seo In Guk. 

 

Eunji waited for a reply but instead felt her phone vibrated. Incoming call; Gukkie baby  ; she slid her phone unlock and answer the call. "He--", she got cut off by her boyfriend's voice. "What do you mean you are not joking? Why did they arrange you to marry him? Didn't you tell them about us? Jung Eunji answer me!", many questions flooded from the other line. "Calm down..Gukkie. They arrange us because his parents and my parents think we can be a perfect fit. A-about us...I-we...I didn't want to tell them yet. We only dated about 8 months so I wanted to surprised them in another 2 months.", she quickly answered him. There was no answer from her boyfriend; she looked at her phone and released he disconnect the call. After a few seonds her phone vibrated again.

 

To;  My precious princess

Lets meet @  Sweet Stars Cafe around 3pm tomorrow? Lets talk it out okay, babe. 

 

To;  Gukkie Baby

Okay Ingukkie baby , see you then. 

 

~ ~ ~ Meanwhile  ~ ~ ~  

 

{ Yoo's Mansion Residence } 

 

A young cute male was typing on his phone; grinning at his text message. He didn't realize his brother was standing in front of him; until he spoke.  "Changhyun...why did our parents want us here?", the older hadnsome male asked. Ricky tear his eyes away from his phone screen and shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not even sure. They said they have a pecial annoucement to make.", the cute younger male answered his older brother. "It better be good because I have math club today after school.", Youngjae murmured to himself but could be heard by Ricky. "Hyung I know...I do too but it must be something important because our parents don't ever pull us out from educational activities unless it's important. 

 

The back door to flung opened with a loud thud. There a young beautiful female was carrying her school text books,entering the living room. She threw her hard-covered text books onto the soft white faux-fur sofa. "Jesus christ! That was so heavy...", she panted heavily before dropping down to the seat next to her youngest brother. "Hyosung noona...why ddin't you call us for help?", Youngjae asked her. Hyosung shook her head, "Nah...I don't need to trouble you guys. Besides I'm a strong person, just because I look fragile doesn't mean I'm weak.", she spoke to Youngjae. Youngjae nodded at her before settling down next to his sibilings.

 

A gorgeous woman in her mid-40's entered the room, "Everyone is here?Your dad can't make it because he's busy with work.", she spoke up. Youngjae was the first one out of the three to speak up. "What is this regrading, umma?", he asked his mom with curiousity.  Soorin smiled at her son; "Dad and I met our best friends and business partner today for lunch. Your dad thought it was a good idea for you and their daughter to get marry. So we engaged you to her. Congratulation son! Are you excited for this arrangement?", she said rather then asking her son.

 

Youngjae's mouth dropped with his jaws wide opened. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! WHY WOULD YOU DO GUYS DO THAT?!", he shouted before standing up. "YOUNG MAN WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, I'M YOUR MOTHER!", his mom shouted back reminding him. Youngjae lips curved down into a frown, 'Why would you guys engage me to some random stranger?", he asked calmly this time. Soorin grinned at her son, "She's not a stranger, her name is Jung Eunji. Also your dad and I...even her parents you guys are a mtach from heaven.", she said to him.

 

Youngjae let out a frustrated sighed "I don't know her mom, I have never met her and I don't know her. Why would I get marry to her? ", he questioned his mom with reasons. "That's okay! We have arrange you guys a date, you can meet each other and think about it. I have to go now - I'll see you guys in a bit", Soorin said before rushing off to do her daily ruotines. " Youngjae-ah just try it out; maybe you guys are a perfect fit.", Hyosung  soflty spoke. Youmgjae groaned before nodding. He only agreed because he listens to his older sister.  Youngjae excused himself before leaving to his room. He grabbed his shiny black samsung note 4 that was sitting on his table and message his cousin about this ridiculous news.  

 

 

To;  Swag Cousin

Yongguk hyung! My parents are so stupid, arugh!

 

To;  Cousin Jae

What happened, Jae? 

 

To;  Swag Cousin

My parents arrange a marriage for me to marry this girl...a total stranger to be exact. Isn't it weird how my parents are best friends with her parents but I've never met them in my life?

 

To;  Cousin Jae

You're getting married? What the hell, I'm 23 and I'm not even engaged yet. I think you should try it out, who knows you might fall for each other. ;)

 

To;  Swag Cousin

Hyung! It's not like I want it. We will never fall for each other. Also you could have been engage if you didn't hurt Daehyun hyung. Even Hyosung noona said to try it :/  

 

To;  Cousin Jae

...Whatever happened with Daehyun was my fault, my mistake and yes...I know a hurt him a lot...but whatever don't try to change the subject. I agree with hyosung, you should try it out.  

 

To;  Swag Cousin

Hyung...I'm not trying to change the subject. I think you should go to him and apologize. It's a year now since I last saw you smile, maybe he forgive you by now. You're obviously still in love with him. I can tell your actions and emotions. Have you seen your own room? It's  still decorated with You and Daehyun's memories. 

 

To;  Cousin Jae

I don't know Jae...I...I mean...what if he doesn't want to see me again. 

 

To;  Swag Cousin

Hyung listen to me. I have never met him before...I know I only saw him in pictures but you should visit him in Busan. The way you desribe him and his personality...I am sure he doesn't hold grudges and he looks like a sweet person. You'll never know if he wants you back until you try, right? 

 

To;  Cousin Jae

I guess you're right, Jae....I-I'll try to get him back. I have to go now, Ill see you soon? 

 

To;  Swag Cousin

Good luck hyung, also I'll see you as well!

 
Youngjae threw his phone to the side of his king size bed, before rolling the opposite direction and lay flat on his bed with his arms and legs sprawled all over his bed. "Maybe meeting her won't be a bad idea... I think I'll try to meet her", he hesistantly whispered softly to himself before shutting his eyes close. After a few seconds he drifted off to his dream land. 

 

~ ~ ~ To Be Continue  ~ ~ ~ 

 

Thank you for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed it! Please do commment on how you feel about the first chapter. Also I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy with school. I'll try to update as soon as possible, this sotry will be on -semi-hiatus.