Rewind

Angel Dust

You sighed.

It was this time of day.  Again.  Groaning, you lie on your side, with a innocent blue pillow against your torso.  You curled your legs up to your chest and closed your eyes.

Okay. I'm ready.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

The memories rushed by like a fierce train, whipping your hair in one direction.  Except, they were everywhere.  Coming from left, right. Whatever direction you could name.  They played back like movie clips.  Of my life.  Assorted memories flew past me sceaming dialouge I remember all too well.

 

"K-kai-sii........I..........you............." Pieces of my words were blurred out.  Thankfully.  I didn't want to re-live them.

"Sorry, I don't date ugly girls." Nevermind.  We were standing outside of our high school; SM Elite.  The bitter air bit at my pale face and my tinted red nose.

These simple words caused my heart to set on fire, come crashing down.  They sent bullets penitrating my heart.  Now, I can't feel the pain behind those words.  Like my body went numb.  Things are much better this way.

 

This memory dashed out of view and the next came in a smooth transition.

 

There, I lay in my white tiled bathroom.  There were red stains on the smooth tiles and I was on the floor in my prettiest dress that blended well with the white room.  Tears stained my face, leaving blotches of red on my smooth pale cheeks.  I held a short knife in my left hand and repeatedly sliced my thin fragile skin.  Even in the memory, the metal gleamed brightly, violently.

"Why am I never good enough!?" These words sliced my heart like the knife sliced my skin as it did then.  I slashed more furiously.  Watching forcfully, I saw the craziness in my own eyes.  It scared me.  Why?  Why did it have to end this way?  No, it didn't end this way.

Just as I thought this, the following memory began to play.  Watching my own life rewind was scary, like it wasn't my life.  As if it was someone else's.  There I was.  In the same dress, that was flowing in the wind.  I was so weak, that I was probably already one with the firce air.

I shut my eyes tightly, but even so, I still saw what happened next.  Because. These were things that the eye could not see.  It was something beyond that.

This was where it all ended.

Face caked with make-up, I raised my arms from my sides so that they were level with my shoulders.  Mascara and eyeliner ran down my flawless cheeks and left tracks of black in contrast to my white, milky skin, thanks to the make-up.  I stood on the roof of SM Elite.  The sun was rising, I could tell.  I felt the eary moring rays on my back.  The hairs on my neck stood on end and I had goosebumps.  I stepped forward, closer to the edge of the tall building.  Without hesitation, I pushed all my wieght towards my upper body while falling from the roof.  Thankful that gravity was helping me acomplish this task, many things ran through my mind.

I didn't scream.

My eyes were open, gazing blankly at the ground hundreds of feet below my nearly lifeless body.

But I still remember what was going through my head.

 

 

Am I not good enough for you?

Am I that ugly?

How do I look now?

How would you like your girlfriend to look?

When they find my body, it will be all your fault.

You’ll go to jail for what you’ve done.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

No……

I can’t hate you.

Because I love you.

 

 

Then there was a sickening splat and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

A/N: Gosh this . Sorry it's so short >.<

Anyway! SM Elite is from my good friend LuhanDragon!! And if you don't mind please go check out her stories? They're really good!

OK Peace out.

 

KKAEBSONG x_o_x_o