Final

Together at home

 

 

 

When we arrived at home my mom helped me get my things in my room. It was silent…she hadn’t answered or more like replied to what I said to her in the car. I can’t see why though. Okay it’s true that I would have to travel an hour to get to school every day but Yixing’s totally worth it. I believe my mom can see just how much I love him. I don’t know why she’s acting like that…we were not poor… I could even say we were quite rich.

I unpacked my things and took my phone in my hands. Should I text him? Or it’d be better if I wait? Ah screw it I’ll just text him.

‘Hey angel How are you doing? Are you home yet?’

It’s totally cheesy but I sent it anyway.  He didn’t reply so I pushed my phone in my pocket and went down to my mother. I need to be with Yixing.

I found her in the kitchen making coffee.

“Mom, look-“

“Yifan, do you want to move?” She stopped and turned towards me. For a second I couldn’t register what she just said so I stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

“I-I...what?”

“I asked if you wanted to move to where your extremely cute boyfriend lives. It’s not like we couldn’t

“Are you for real? You’d move to an entirely new place just because I want to be with him? Mom, you are the best!” I hugged her tightly and she laughed.

“Of course, I’ll start looking for a house or flat in that area. Where does he live exactly?” I kissed her on the cheek and wrote down the address.

“I love you Mom! Thank you so much!” I shouted as I ran up to my room. When I checked my phone there were 3 new messages!

From: XingXing

Oh my God, don’t call me an angel ><

From: XingXing

I’m doing fine,you?

From: XingXing

Oh God I just arrived at home and my dog already soaked my face with disgusting saliva >< Yifaaan I want to hug you

I smiled at the last one and quickly replied:

To: XingXing

Ahw that’s cute

From: XingXing

Yeah I want to hug you and rub my face in your shirt so I wouldn’t be the only one suffering

To: XinXing

Uh…nice

From: XingXing

But I really want to see you already though

To: XingXing

Yeah me too :)

I put down my phone and looked around my room. I want to move out of here so much, not because I hate it. I just want to be with Yixing. Wow….after just 10 or 11 days…I fell in love really hard. How could this happen? Well…to be honest I don’t mind it at all…

“Yifan! Come down I found something!” My mom shouted.

“I’m coming!” I yelled back excitedly.

 

“Look! I know it’s smaller than this house but it’s just the two of us so it should be enough, right? “ Mom seemed to be just as excited as I was if not more.

“I’m okay with anything, but are you sure you want this? I mean…you are the adult…”

“I’m more than okay! I could see your too-cute-to-handle boyfriend everyday!” Okay…she started fangirling…over MY boyfriend.

“Mom…you’re weird. But don’t worry I love you. I like that flat too.”

“Okay I already sent them an e-mail. They said we can go look around tomorrow.”

“ Tomorrow? Um…okay. But we can’t meet Xing, okay? I want this to be a surprise on the first day of school. Oh yeah I forgot I have to transfer to that school. Mom, we should hurry, it’s not a fast progress.

“Oh believe me…I can make it in time. We have at least two weeks. Everything will be done.” She said and I relaxed. If she said she can do it, I believe her.

 

 

Once we saw the house from the inside we decided that it’s perfect! I really couldn’t believe everything was going that good. I successfully transferred to Yixing’s school…well I hope he goes to the class I’m transferred to. So there was one week before school and we only had little things to bring with us.

“Oh my God, I’m so excited Yifan! Will you bring Yixing to me after you celebrated yourselves?”

“Ah, mom…yes of course I’ll bring him here.” I said, trying to sound annoyed but I couldn’t hide my happy smile.

 

We texted each other every day or called the other but that didn’t mean I wasn’t overly excited when I woke up at the first day of school. The school gave me my uniform when we were there to arrange my papers. And I look almost too good in it if I may add.

I styled my hair, brushed my teeth and ran to the kitchen where mom was waiting.

“Good luck Yifan! Oh God he’s going to be so surprised! Ahw, hurry and get him!” she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Of course, mom! I’m going!” Oh my god I can’t believe I’m going to be with Yixing everyday from now on! I’ve missed him so much.

 

The school was really big…like…extremely huge but I liked it immediately. Not sure if it’s because Yixing is in there or because I actually found it good haha. So all of the students went to the gym where the principal’s speech took place. It was quite boring as always. I think I was searching for Yixing with my eyes the whole time. I didn’t find BUT I found Tao and he almost ran away to tell Yixing I’m here but I quickly grabbed him.

“Shh! I want it to be a surprise! Can you tell me where exactly is Yixing’s locker? He’s going to go there, right?”

“Yeah I think…in the morning he already put some of his books in there and he’ll need them in the next class so he has to go get them. Anyways, are you in our class or what? Oh my God everyone’s missed you! It’s so unreal that you are here!” He hugged me and I patted his back. “And do you happen to know what is that we have classes on the first day already?”

“I’ve missed you all too! But now I’m here and if I’m not wrong I’m in your class…I don’t know about that but I gotta go and see Yixing! Bye!” I waved at him and ran to Xing’s locker.

I turned in the corner and saw him standing in front of his locker. I walked towards him as he took out the books for his next lesson. He didn't notice me when I got behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and with a smile I whispered in his right ear:

"Missed me?"

He shivered and turned around quickly. As soon as he saw me his eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something but I covered his lips with mine. He didn’t waste time, immediately kissed me back desperately with so much passion; I didn’t even know he had it in him. As we parted I touched our foreheads together and smiled.

“Yifan, what are you doing here?” He whispered with closed eyes. I pecked his lips again.

“Well…seems like you have a new classmate, honey.” I grinned and he laughed at me.

“Oh my God, I seriously can’t believe you moved here just to be with me!”

“Who said I came because I want to be with you?” I raised an eyebrow and his face dropped.

“Um….I…I just thought-“  He started to stutter and I quickly kissed him again.

“Because they were right.” I said with a smirk. He gaped at me then punched my shoulder lightly.

“Jerk…”

“Hey, you shouldn’t call me that! I’m your boyfriend!” I ruffled his hair and it felt so good to say this.

“Yes you are!” He grinned and hugged me tightly. “Oh God I can’t believe you’re here.”

“Well, I am. In fact…I live just a few blocks from you. Do you know how hard it was not to run to your house?” I laughed as we headed to the classroom hand in hand.

“What?! Then why didn’t you?”

“I don’t know. I liked it better this way.” I shrugged as we walking into the classroom. As I expected there were eleven people who threw themselves at me and embraced me in a big group hug.

“What the hell Yifan why didn’t you tell us?”

“Muhahaha I MET HIM IN THE GYM SO I KNEW ABOUT IT EVEN BEFORE YIXING-GE!”

“We missed you Yifan!” I talked to them for a few minutes but the lesson started so I had to introduce myself to the rest of the class.

 

School ended and I told Yixing to come home with me because my mom wanted to greet him so we were walking together towards my new house.

“Yifan.”

“Hm?”

“Do you know how happy I am right now?” He asked and we stopped so I could face him.

“Well…if as much as I am then I can imagine.” I smiled at him and pecked his lips. He grabbed my arms and started walking again.

“You know…sometimes I think I don’t deserve you. Heck, did you see yourself? Or do you know just how perfect you are?” He asked and he looked so cute, frowning like that.

“I do know thanks!” I smirked and he shoved me. “No, who cares about that? You’re talking like we’re in a drama or something. I love you and that’s it. You have to deal with it. It’s not like I’d leave you even if you wanted me to.”

“Idiot.” He smiled. “I love you too.”

 

“OH GOD YIXING! You’re still so cute, how have you been? Did Yifan surprise you? Did you guys kiss and all to make up for the long time without each other?” I laughed and covered my lips with the back of my hand.

“Mom, yes we did but stop saying things like that! Don’t you see Yixing is red like a tomato?”

“Oh I’m sorry! But I’m so glad we decided to move here. This area is so much better than where we lived.”

“I’m so happy that you’re here!” Yixing said to us and my mom smiled.

“We are too.  Do you want something to eat?”

“Yes, please!” We said and my mom disappeared in the kitchen. I turned to Yixing, grabbing his waist to pull him closer.

“I love you, you know that right?” Our foreheads and nose were touching and I smiled.

“Yeah..I love you too.” He whispered and that was all I wanted. I want this to never end and be together like this for a long-long time.

 

 

The End

 

 

So this is the real end I can't really write more about this! I hope you liked it although it was short (and maybe a bit rushed) I love you guys really! And comments are much appreciated^^ Thank you! <3 (sorry for the mistakes I'll try to edit them if I have time)