Where is everyone?

The Love Sick and The Dork

  It was around 8 in the morning when a certain dashin stirred from her sleep. She didn't bother opening her eyes as the sun shined brightly through her window. She stood up and sluggishly dragged her feet towards her bathroom. She fixed her hair the best way she could before brushing her teeth. She stopped midway in between. Something isn't right.  She came out the bathroom and looked around; there was no sign of the other members. Yoona and Sooyoung weren't trying to steal the fridge, Hyoyeon wasn't blasting her music, Jessica wasn't sleep on the couch, Seohyun wasn't reading her self-improvement books, Yuri wasn't being...Yuri, and Tiffany wasn't taking care of their 'son' Prince. They were all gone.

"Where in the world did these kids run off to?" She thought. They weren't suppose to have any schedules for today...maybe they all just went out without waking her up. Thats when she heard one of the doors open.

"Sunny?" She froze when she saw the brunnette staring at her.

"Hey Taeyeon." Sunny said as calmly as possible. 

"They left me with her!?" Sunny screamed silently. Taeyeon stood infront of her with a smile that set off an atomic power of butteflies in her stomach. Taeyeon would always do that, it made her sick her stomach. She was head over heels for the older girl, it was inevitable. When she first thought about she figured it was just an admirations but no it grew into something more. She  loves how Taeyeon always managed to keep  that smile of hers even when things get ruff, how she was able to act like a 9-year old kid but was mature and her overall apprence is just amazing.There was nothing she could do to make her see her in another light.

"Earth to Sunny!" She snapped out of her trance when the girl shouted in her ear.

"YAH! What was that for are you trying to make me death?" Sunny asked.

"You was the one who zoned ou, I swear you get more like Jessica everyday." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders,

"Speaking of Jessica. do you have any idea where they are?" She asked.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Taeyeon replied.

"You have no clue do you?" Sunny asked with her arms crossed.

"Not one, But I'm sure wherever they ended up they'll come back for us."Taeyeon said with a slight chuckle. 

~ Somewhere in L.A ~

"Achoo!" Jessica sneezed.

"Someone's probably talking about our Ice Princess." Hyoyeon teased,

"You still believe that myth?" She asked,

"Hey its a liable saying, don't judge it." Yoona said as she ate.

"I can't help but feel we left something." Yuri added as she sat down next to Tiffany

"Its probably not important." Sooyoung said as she stole some of the fries from Yoona's plate. The two shilkshins started to agrue over their food once again. 

"Unnie's how many times i told you that fast food isn't good for you!" Seohyun said as she took the plate from the two. The agrument then started between the shilkshins and the maknae as the others laughed at their childness.

"I really feel like we've forgetten something." Was on all their minds as the played around.

~ Back in Seoul~

"Well until they come searching for us what do you want to do?" Taeyeon asked.

"Admit my undying love for you." Sunny mumbled softly.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I said we head to the arcade, nothing else, just the arcade." Sunny quickly said. Taeyeon shot her a look of confusion before laughing.

"You don't have to be so jumpy about it Soonkyu! I'll go change and we'll go together." Taeyeon turned and headed back to her room. When she heard the door close she gave a sigh of relief.

"Keep it together Sunny, she probably dosen't feel that way about you. To her your just a close friend, nothing more nothing less."  Sunny told herself.  She headed to her room to change her cothes as well.

-------------------

Okay this probably and not worth the read. >.< I'm sorry that its short I tried my best but with the way schools been and the way I am suffering from MAJOR writers block I couldn't do much. To those who suddenly subcribed to me once you looked at forward, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! To the two people who commented THANK YOU TOO!!  I didn't think the forward was that interesting I just wrote something. I hope you like the first bit so far and if its still interesting to you then I'll keep writing. Oh and if you have any ideas on what our SunYeon duo to do leave them in the comments and I'll see what I can come up with. 

P.S For those who thought this was gonna be something awesome I'm sorry but don't lose hope in me okay? Please?

~GHOSTKEEPER~