...

Disappointed

(ignore this part because it's an RP thing)

Because Chanchan gave me too much disappointments that I made a story out of them.

I hate you dude-

This was only typed on my ipad and it was rushed.

I started at 7:28am and finished at 9:40 lmao-

Sorry for the ty plot.

Still not in a good mood. ono

/sulks in a corner

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

“…”

 

“Stop sulking!”

 

“Your fault.”

 

“I said I was sorry.”

 

“Still your fault.”

 

“Not my fault my schedule changed. You know our line of work, Baek.”

 

“…”

 

“Baek…”

 

“…”

 

“Hey…”

 

“…”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he was already ignored by Baekhyun. They were supposed to watch a movie but then Chanyeol got scheduled for a radio show that afternoon and all prior plans were cancelled and brutally ruined.

 

Including the movie…

 

…and Baekhyun's mood as he buries himself under the covers.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, “Baek…”, he crawls under the covers and slings an arm over the smaller’s waist. “Hey, Baekhyun. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I’ll just make it up to you, I promise."

 

"..."

 

"Baek..."

 

"Just let me sleep. I'll recover in the morning."

 

 

Resigned, Chanyeol just let Baekhyun alone and went out of their room.

 

 

The next morning, Baekhyun woke up alone inside their shared room with the scent of freshly brewed coffee. His sight was still blurry but it didn't keep him from seeing a steaming cup of coffee from his bedside table with a note attached on it: I'm still sorry. :( -C

 

Baekhyun went out of their room with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

2:47pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

Meet me at Practice Room 4 later at 4pm~ OuO

-C

 

 

It was another busy day, Baekhyun just finished his vocal practice along with Chen, Kyungsoo and Luhan. His throat feels like giving up from all the high notes that they sang. He needs something soothing to drink. Maybe some warm milktea?

 

He's still thinking whether the nearby milktea shop is selling warm drinks. Maybe he can drag Chanyeol to that place later when they meet.

 

 

~

 

 

He arrived at the practice room at 4:15pm, thinking he might be too early if he arrives at exactly 5.

No sign of Chanyeol.

 

4:37pm

To Dobi <3:

Ya, I'm here. Where art thou~ ono

 

He lets time pass by playing some tunes on the piano inside the room.

No sign of Chanyeol.

 

He practiced some of their choreography on their new album.

No sign of Chanyeol.

 

He lied down on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

No sign of Chanyeol.

 

 

6:54pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

Baek, I'm sorry. ;; Practice got extended. We just finished and now the proctor was asking us to do some composing to be submitted tomorrow morning. I need to finish that this evening and I'm sorry I need to go home. Are you home already? I guess you already are. Stay safe, okay? I'll make it up to you. I'm really sorry. ono

 

 

Baekhyun went home alone still with a sore throat.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

"Can we have ice cream?"

 

"You just finished vocal training, you might have a sore throat."

 

"I promise I won't. Please let's have ice cream.", Baekhyun whined.

 

"No. That's final."

 

"Chanchan, please.", he tugs on Chanyeol's sleeve.

 

"Baek..."

 

"Please?", he was greeted with a pout on the boy's face.

 

"Milktea. No ice. Just cold milktea. Would that be okay?"

 

As long as I'm with you, "Okay."

 

 

Baekhyun sounded disappointed but Chanyeol couldn't give what his best friend wants. He cares for his best friend but sometimes, Baekhyun could be too stubborn for his own good and Chanyeol should be the one responsible to control that.

 

Sometimes Baekhyun's aegyo could not be resisted.

 

 

"Let's meet at the milktea shop later after your dance practice?", he cooed at Baekhyun to lift his mood just a little bit.

 

Baekhyun nods, still somehow disappointed.

 

 

~

 

 

Practice went well so they finished early.

 

3:06pm

To Yoda's giant brother:

Chanchan practice finished early. Meet you here in the practice room? /hungry-imnidaaaaa OnO

 

 

One hour later, Baekhyun got no replies. Thinking his own dance practice went a little quicker than expected, he decided to wait for a little be more.

 

 

Another hour passed and still no signs of Chanyeol nor replies.

 

 

5:39pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

Baek, I'm sorry. Just go home. Caught up with practice. Need to stay a little bit more. Stay safe, okay?

 

 

With a heavy heart and grumbling stomach, Baekhyun went home alone disappointed and hungry.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

It's their break and Baekhyun's already finished with their lunch. It's been weeks since he and Chanyeol spent time together. Two weeks, six days and thirteen hours to be exact. Not that he's counting but it feels like forever.

 

Lately, practice had been exhausting. With their separate schedules, meeting at the dorm was almost impossible. He needed Chanyeol to cheer him up. He needed Chanyeol to lift up his mood. He needed Chanyeol.

 

 

12:47pm

To Humungous Big Head:

OnO

 

12:47pm

To Humungous Big Head:

Chanchan...

 

12:48pm

To Humungous Big Head:

Yodaaaa...

 

12:52pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

wae?

 

12:53pm

To Humungous Big Head:

I miss you unu

 

12:59pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

I miss you too ;;

 

1:01pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

/sleepy =____=

 

1:03pm

To Humungous Big Head:

nado ene

 

1:06pm

To Humungous Big Head:

...

 

1:10pm

To Humungous Big Head:

wanna meet later? ono

 

1:20pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

can't later maybe next week

 

1:27pm

To Humungous Big Head:

ok

 

1:36pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

promise we'll meet next week

 

1:48pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

ono

 

2:04pm

To Taenggu's Beef:

baek ono

 

 

 

Baekhyun couldn't reply anymore. He was too distraught to even think straight. Again, he got disappointed.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

Weekend comes and at last they're all scheduled for a rest day. Baekhyun got excited and planned ahead: he'll wake up early and harrass Kyungsoo until the boy gets the kitchen knife and runs after him with it awakening Suho who will stop the two and soon the whole dorm will be a chaos. Then he'll go back to his and Chanchan's room to wake up the giant log and he'll force him into going to the mall to maybe watch movies and eat ice cream and eat bibimbap or even samgyupsal if their budget allows them to-

 

Too much planning.

 

Baekhyun woke up alone inside their shared dorm room.

 

Bewildered, he got up and checked his bedside clock, '8:37am', too early for Chanyeol to wake up. Thinking the elf just got up to pee, he returned back to bed and waited until he fell asleep.

 

He woke up again when their dorm room opened with Chanyeol already in casual clothes. He read the clock: 9:03am.

 

 

"Are you going somewhere?", Baekhyun asked, knowing that Chanyeol got no plans for their rest day.

 

"uhhhh...yeah. Suho hyung woke me up early because he needs me to go with him for grocery shopping."

 

"Will you be back early?", Baekhyun's heart drops as his plans are slowly getting ruined.

 

"Probably not. Kyungsoo needs me to do some of his errands."

 

"And after that?", he feels he shouldn't ask anymore.

 

"Sehun and Kai needs me to...go to the mall?"

 

"Great! We can go together!"

 

"uhhh...I think not. They'll be with me and it's probably not your style with what we're going to do."

 

"...", Baekhyun plops down on his bed, anger slowly building up inside him.

 

"Baek-"

 

"You are so unfair.", Baekhyun's voice was broken. "All I asked for was just a little time to be with you, can't you just squeeze me into your schedule. Just a few minutes? A few seconds?"

 

"Baek I-"

 

"Please let me go to the mall with you-", Baekhyun now stood up and clings on Chanyeol's sleeve.

 

"Baek, no-"

 

"Please Chanchan I promise I'll behave, you won't even notice I'm there, you can do whatever you want, you can watch movies with Kai, you can eat ice cream with Kyungsoo, you can do karaoke with Suho-"

 

"ENOUGH BAEKHYUN! ENOUGH! YOU ARE SO CLINGY! CAN'T YOU GIVE ME SOME SPACE?!"

 

Chanyeol was shocked by his own reaction and he regretted it instantly when he looked at Baekhyun's face. It showed hurt. Baekhyun was hurt.

 

But Chanyeol couldn't apologize anymore as Baekhyun stormed out of their room and locked himself in the bathroom.

 

 

"", he had hurt his best friend.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

"Baek hyung, anything wrong?"

 

"..."

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Soo, I'm fine!"

 

"No, you're not."

 

Baekhyun sighed. It's been week since the incident and it still hurts him. Chanyeol wants space?

 

"I noticed you and Chanyeol hyung weren't speaking. All of us did."

 

"Soo, please."

 

"What did he do? Did he apologize?"

 

"..."

 

 

Chanyeol did apologize, lots of times. He would corner Baekhyun in their room but the boy was too stubborn to listen.

At night, Baekhyun would leave practice early for no reason. And by the time Chanyeol gets home, he'll just see the boy fast asleep in their room, leaving him no chance to apologize anymore.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-

 

 

 

It's the weekend again and all of them were present in the dorm. Suho proposed they should bond and have a movie marathon. Thinking it would make up the best friends this way.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat on the opposite sides of the sofa worrying the other four boys.

 

Baekhyun watched with a poker face.

 

Chanyeol focused on the moping boy on the other end of their seat.

 

After the movie, Baekhyun got up.

 

"I'm going to sleep.", he announced.

 

"This early?"

 

"It's nearing midnight."

 

"Baek-"

 

"Good night."

 

 

Baekhyun retreated to their room already.

 

Chanyeol wasn't at ease as four pairs of eyes were staring at him.

 

'Fix this!', Suho mouths at him.

 

He nods and follows Baekhyun in their room.

 

 

~

 

 

"Baek..."

 

He found Baekhyun already under the covers.

 

"Baek, I know you're not asleep.", he sighed and sat on the floor beside Baekhyun's bed.

 

"Baek, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted.", he caresses the fluffy blankets that were covering his best friend, "I know I was wrong that I have no time for you. Yes, I should have squeezed you in my schedule. Trust me, I tried hard to do that."

 

"Something keeps me though. I always get this strong urge to see you. But I told myself not to. Because of I did that. If I just stayed with you for a minute. I might not be able to control myself.", he adjusted himself so that his back was turned away from Baekhyun.

 

"Baek, trust me I want to see you. I want to be with you. I needed you as much as you needed me. But everytime we're together in one place, I always have this tiny but strong urge to hug you. And kiss you.", he buries his face in his palms.

 

"Baek...", he inhales deeply, "I like you...love in fact. I love you, Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

~

 

 

Indeed, Baekhyun wasn't sleeping, he was listening to every word that Chanyeol says. He couldn't face the taller though, as his face was already gross with tears and snot.

 

 

"Baek...I like you...love in fact. I love you, Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

He couldn't believe his ears. He slowly turns and sees the back of Chanyeol's head and it was really Chanyeol who was speaking.

He inched closer and pulled one of Chanyeol's ears hard.

 

 

"OW! Baek?!", Chanyeol turns to face him.

 

"Stupid." he feels himself tearing up again and he hits Chanyeol's head with a pillow, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!", he hits Chanyeol with a pillow for every word he said.

 

"..."

 

"I like you, too, Stupid! That's the reason you were not showing up?!"

 

"...", Chanyeol slowly nods.

 

"You really are stupid, Stupid! Aish!", Baekhyun hits him again with the pillow.

 

"ENOUGH BAEKHYUN! ENOUGH!" Chanyeol pulled the pillow from Baekhyun's hands to throw it on their bed.

 

 

And to have enough space to pull Baekhyun into a kiss.

 

"You really are stupid."

 

"And you're so clingy."

 

"Pabo."

 

"Saranghae."

 

 

THE END

 

ahahahahahaha

/dies of embarrassment

 

nah unnie i still love you :3

see? i made a chanbaek fic lol OTL