Final

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two times. That's how many times, Jimin has been there that week. This time was the third time.

His parents don't know, that he comes there. If they did, they would have stopped him already. They wouldn't alow him to go there.

When Jimin goes around the next cornor, his stomach does a flip. As always, he's nervous. No matter how many times he goes there, he's nervous.

“Oh, Jimin.” Jimin hears a voice say from behind him.

He turns around with his heart going at a very fast speed. As soon as he sees who it is, he calms down.

It's just Seokjin.

“Does your parents know you're here?”

Jimin doesn't answer. Seokjin knows very well, that they don't know about it.

Seokjin had tried once, to get Jimin to tell his parents.It didn't go well though. The youngest of the two was too stuborn – and afraid – to give in to the older. It wasn't that Jimin didn't understand Seokjin. He did. It was kind of his job, to get people like Jimin to do what they were supposed to.

On the other side, Seokjin also understood Jimin. But first of all, he had to do his job.

“I'll give you 10 minutes,” Seokjin sighed – he wasn't that good at his job to begin with. “If you're not out of here in 15 minutes, I'll have to drag you out.”

Jimin was fine with that. He hurridly found the cell, he was looking for.

Nothing had changed, since the day before yesterday. Everything was the same white colour, as it had been then. The bed was the exact same place, nothing had changed.

Even the boy, who Jimin was there to see, was the exact same place. He was lying on the bed, not moving at all. Jimin didn't remember when, the boy hadn't been like that.

“Jungkook-ah,” Jimin tried to call out to the younger boy.

Ofcourse, he got no response. Frankly speaking, he didn't remember the last time, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter