1st Step To Love

Forbidden Love

 

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Aish, where’s that silly brother of mine?”

JunHee yells out as soon as she finishes preparing breakfast. It’s not the first time. She’s used to calling out at her brother who really knows how to disappear and appear just from nowhere. Being the only girl (left) in the family, she’s in-charge of the kitchen and what-not’s.

“Are you done with the breakfast?”

Sehun asked as he made his way to the kitchen

“Um, now let’s hurry before I’m late for school”

“Aish, arasso”

-----

“Oppa, pull it over here. I don’t want all the attention those high schoolers give to you. I’m always late because of that; I always get stuck in the crowd.”

She complaints as she steps out of the car.

“Have a great day ahead, Junu-ah!”

“You too, oppa. See you at home”

And by home she meant not to pick her up.

JunHee is a loner not because people ignore her, but because she likes being alone. P.S. she’s quite a study bug but still knows how to keep herself on-trend.

Her seat is in the corner in the last row, near the window; quite a place for a loner. Of course she has a group of friends who are quite popular ~ but not the queenka type. Now there’s this strange boy in her class that’s he’s quite interested in. his seat is right behind her and he keeps staring at her, quite a lot different from the other guys in the class.

----

“JunHee-ah! Come over here, let’s have lunch together.”

A senior girl called up to her as you know, she’s quite popular.

“JunHee, um… about your brother..umm.. can you, can you introduce him to me? Or give his number or something? You see I’m very interested in him..he..he..”

“I, well.. I need to ask him first .. I ‘m not sure how he’ll react”

“Ohh! It’s alright. Just tell him about it. And by the way, my name’s Kira”

Thhh! Kira my foot! There’s no way I’m gonna let my brother date this b*tch. Asking a guy out through his sister~ so lame!

------

After lunch JunHee goes to her locker. As she was walking in the hallway, she could sense the presence of someone. Someone was following her….she turned to see who it was but…no one was around. She could feel her skin tingling with fear. There was no one there, yet she felt the presence of a being. Determined to sneak out of the place, she turned and then suddenly…..

THHSK!!

She almost screamed her lungs out but that strange boy cupped her face, covering and preventing her from making a sound. Yes! It was Junhong, the very boy she has a crush on. She was blushing red, sensing the close contact between them.

“Shh! It’s only me. Please don’t scream.”

Time froze for them, they couldn’t hear anything. She heard his voice, only his voice filling the air so intensely. Slowly he loosens the grip.

“Jun..Junhong-ssi, why were you following me?” she asked, a little confused.

“Well, I wasn’t following you. But I have something to tell you. Um…..”

Happiness, surprise, shy, blush, flutter- this loner girl was having so much of mixed emotion that she was just in the edge of bursting.

“What is it Junhong?” she asked nervously.

I’m gonna tell her. I don’t care what happens after this. I don’t care what my family will say. I can’t hold it anymore. I want her. I LOVE her.

He brings out a rose, pure as his love for her.

“ Will you..will you be my girlfriend? I …. I love you…JunHee” he rubs his neck as he proposes.

OMG! OMG GG!! Am I dreaming right now? OMG! Ahhh. My crush just proposed to me!!

She felt like screaming in the inside. She opened her eyes ten times wider than the normal and slowly brought out her hand to accept the rose.

“ Yes, Yes! I will”

Junhong as the loner he is gave a shy smile. He was about to kiss her but something held him back.

Vampire …. I’m a vampire. A god-dam vampire. And all I can do is….

He pulls her into a hug. He could feel her smiling under her chest, breathing in his scent.

“I love you too, Junhong”

She whispered under his chest.

Recess had been over like about ten minutes ago. The new-couple realized that and they rushed back to their class.

 

A/N: Anneon chingus! So this is the first chapter. How is it? Well, well the romance thingie will be all over soon P.S. I wanted to speed things up. Also, after this there is a lot more that will happen. So subscribe, comment and wait up for more updates. I REALLY need your feedbacks, readers. ^^   help this poor author. /begs you/