(1/1)

[DRABBLE] What Is Love?

 

Updated : 10/10/2014

 

What is love?

My answer wil be Lu Han.

The God's creature that made for me.

He’s so perfect in my eyes.

His smile is stunning. His eyes are gorgeous. His ugly but cute goofy face when I feel upset. Countless melting aegyo when I’m mad at him.

I just love the way the corner of his eyes will slightly wrinkles when he smiles or laughs too much.

And his soft and warm lips when we were kissing, I know that I already addicted to him.

 

-HH-

 

“Sehun-ah~ please don’t be angry anymore. Mm?” Luhan pursued his pouty lips at me. I could just kiss that adorable face but my ego had built a wall. I looked away and tried to ignore his delicate touch that lingers on my arm.

“I just don’t expect you went that much hyung.” I muttered quietly as I tried to concentrate on my thousand notes. I have ing exam tomorrow but Luhan successfully create a chaos in my compacted mind. Even he is sitting really close next to me on my bed, still not helping me to ease my sore heart.

“I admitted that it’s my fault to agree the fake act. But you know Minseok is my best friend. I just don’t want to disappoint him and he doesn’t have anyone to trust except me.”

I shrugged; still don’t want to forgive my own boyfriend kissing other guy in front of my eyes just to make others jealous. How about me then? Am I a mannequin? I have a feeling too.

Suddenly I feel so much regret to make our relationship to stay secret but to our closest friends. Because Luhan is extremely lovable by our school and has his own fan club named Xi Luhan, I decided not to risk his popularity suddenly dropping by exposing our five months relationship.

 We had many small fights like this, mostly because Luhan being oblivious that people always take advantage on his kind-hearted and yeah, the fact that currently the whole school thought my boyfriend is dating Kim Minseok-hyung really got on my nerve. But what I could do anyway? Because Minseok-hyung actually is a nice and kind older brother so I just force myself to close one eye.

“Sehun-ah~ Please don’t do this.” Luhan plead and suddenly he on knees, hugging my neck from the back. He slowly is rocking our body from back to forth and kept whispering ‘sorry, I love you’ in my ear.

I sighed, hardly to resist his affection showered on me when his delicate touch, his addictive cologne, and his angel voice had me wavers inside out. Tell me how could I not easily forgive and make up with him in less than an hour?

“Hyung you know well that I’m weak when you do these?” I turned around immediately scoops my boyfriend in my arms. The notes had long forgotten scattered on my bed.

“I know. Because I’m your boyfriend. Yours only.” Luhan gave his cute toothy smile as his forehead rested on mine.

My lips curled upward so wide and I know my eyes had become to crescent shape. “Glad to hear that.”

“So am I forgiven?” Luhan pulled away and showing that cute expression.

I only lazily nodded before I placed a chaste kiss on his lips. But Luhan is unsatisfied with my action,I could say.  So he lightly pushes me to lie on the bed and straddling me.

“Let’s have fun?” Luhan’s voice is so inviting and alluring my desire to have him on my bed right there and now but seems the Angel Sehun succeeding to pull me back to face the reality.

That I still have the grammar rules needed to memorize or else I will failing on Mr. Henry’s English subject. Unlike my boyfriend, he is the kind of no need to study but he can excel person. Lucky him to have such a genius brain.

“Sorry but not tonight hyung. I have to study.” I did talk the truth but my hands can’t stop from touching his bare skin inside the white t-shirt.

I feel relieved but at the same time it’s such a waste when Luhan replied ‘okay. I need to study too.’ He carefully got up from my body and lightly patted on my cheek saying ‘See you later. Love you’ before he stepped out from my room.

I shared the room with my roommate, Jongin while Luhan staying the next two room with Lay-hyung. I have known both Lay-hyung and Jongin during our dance class and we are the best buddies ever created. Lay-hyung is known as the school’s angel because of his so kind-hearted and being so innocent and the polite person I have ever met.  Next is Jongin, he’s just an easy going and annoying roommate enough said.

I huffed staring at the white ceiling, started to miss my boyfriend even he’s just been out less than three minutes.

The ideas to invite him to study together in my room had been long time lingering in mind but I think the cons will exceeding the pros because no need to tell, we would just ended up on my bed. And do the other kind of revision.

Hah stop the talking, now start the revision.

I hurriedly collecting back the papers and noticed a familiar word on one of the essay question's papers.

Hmm interesting topic. What is L.O.V.E? 

Simple. 

Love is like Luhan. It can be addictive and you never want to lose it.

 

 

 

A/N : Luhan baby please be happy! :')