[1/1]

What about me? [Yunhyeong x Junhwe]

A/N- This is my first time writing a ship fic so it might not be too good so beware!


Junhwe was avoiding him..

Yunhyeong knew, no, everyone knew. It wasn't a subtle thing and it was killing Yunhyeong. The usually close duo was barely seen now and Junhwe's reluctance was scaring him. Not only did Junhwe avoid him but little things he said struck Yunhyeong in the heart, leaving him crying to sleep. It all started when they were told that the three original members would have to compete with the three trainees, Junhwe became more competetive, saying things like, "I have to win" and Bobby would try to cut the tense atmosphere by jokingly saying, "My kids are in the competition too!" but those words haunted Yunhyeong. Junhwe would never know the effect it had on him.

The strain of the competition and the thought of losing s was getting to Yunhyeong and everyone noticed especially Han Bin, he was always careful when it came to Yunhyeong. Yunhyeong wasn't a porcelain glass, but when it came to their group, he was the most sensitive, always doubting himself and afraid of showing his weakness. 

It was another as Yunhyeong lay on his bed staring up, dried tears stained his cheeks with a red rawness to his eyes while each breath he took racked through his being and he heard halting footsteps only to see the light being blocked with a shadow looming over him. Out of all the people it could be, it was the one who was making him feel this way, Junhwe.

"Gwenchana hyung?", the clueless boy asked, slighly scared by the tear tracks that scarred his beautiful hyung's cheeks. "De Junhwe-ah", a hoarse whisper came which really set off alarms in Junhwe's mind and he immediately bent down to feel the older boy's forehead to check for any sickness but all he felt was warmth on his stained cheeks which triggered his own cheeks to flush. "Are you sure hyung?", Junhwe asked, more as to reassure himself and give him time to calm down his cheeks, to which he recieved a stiff nod and he could sense his hyung had something to say, judging by the way his mouth opened and close like a fish out of water. "Spill it out hyung, what is it?", the younger asked in a stern voice which sent shivers down the older's spine causing him to shudder in his already feverish state. "Are you avoiding me?", Yunhyeong asked frankly, "Don't lie to me", he continued when he sensed a protest bubbling at the youngers mouth, he was sick of these games, he needed to know.

The protest died at Junhwe's lips and his eyes widened slighly, but quickly reverted back to a pokerface with a slightly pained smile, "Aniyo hyung! Why are you like this?", he reasurred his hyung but he could identify disbelief swimming amongst other emotions in those dark orbs which were slowly drawing him in, unable to look away. "Stop. Just stop", pained whispers rung in his ears, repeating like a mantra and his eyes spotted a stain of liquid on his pants, realising he was now next to his hyung on the bed. He looked up, just to be struck with a sight he never wished he would see, his hyung with fresh tears dropping, eyes raw red while little sobs racked through his being with little hiccups in between. His instinct took over, and he knew it was time to confront what was going on, because no one could deny there was something going on between him and Yunhyeong which even the members knew about while his arms simply gathered his sobbing hyung into his lap while he pulled him into his embrace.

Little whispers of reassurance were whispered into the older's red ears, "Shh hyung. I am here, everything is fine. Stop hyung, its okay. I'll protect you, I love you. Shh shh hyung" and Yunhyeong's heart stopped. He wasn't sure he heard right, but the way his heart was hammering at his rib cage, he could not deny he heard it but it seemed like Junhwe too realised what he said because he felt him stiffen and the hand on his back stopped moving. Yunhyeong pushed at Junhwe's chest, wanting to hear it again, he needed to clarify this. This seemed to pull back Junhwe from his shock because he suddenly shaking and his eyes were becoming glassy like a river ready to flow. Now Yunhyeong held Junhwe's face in his small hands with a stern glance, taking note of Junhwe's noticeably relaxing body and he decided to continue what he started. "Junhwe-ah, what did you say before?", he whispered as though he were talking to a baby, trying to prompt him but this seemed to set off something in Junhwe because he quickly started babbling, "What hyung? Are you okay? I was just saying nothing" which prompty stopped when he noticed the look in Yunhyeong's eyes. Now he knew what was swimming along with disbelief, it was disappointment and hurt but how could he have known? He is 17, he doesn't know what to do and say, he was just scared, he is not supposed to feel this for his hyung.

A sigh escaped Yunhyeong's lips, he knew he had to say something because this was going nowhere. "Junhwe why have you been avoiding me? Do you hate me that much? I thought we were close, we even joined this together. What happened? Was it something I did?", he pleaded which just angered Junhwe and soon words were spewing out of the younger. "Do you want to know what you did hyung?! Do you? You started looking damn beautiful all the time, even when you're so tired which is so unfair! Your singing started giving me goosebumps, I can't look into your eyes anymore hyung! All I see is myself falling harder for you in them! You are so damn beautiful hyung, so beautiful. And it isn't supposed to be this way", the angry rant soon turned into a broken whisper and a small smile broke out on Yunhyeong's concerned face. "Well, Junhwe-ah. Did you think that you were the only one? Did you not realise why I was so broken over you avoiding me? I could have just gone to the others for a while, I wouldn't be blushing while you put your hand on my forehead. Pabo-yah! Why do you think I am sitting here right now?", he whispered sounding amused. 

It seemed as though the younger didn't understand but soon there were hands around his neck and slightly chapped lips on his own, but he didn't mind. His tears finally fell, mixing into their kiss, but no one cared, they had waited too long for this. All pent up frustration and every doubt was poured into the kiss, as though they were answering each others questions silently. Yunhyeong pulled away slowly, cheeks flushed which just sent Junhwe's heart into overdrive because he looked so beautiful and he dived in for another kiss. This one was slighly shorter and they pulled away, with Yunhyeong's arm which magically reached his neck while Junhwe's were tightly locked around Yunhyeong's waist, scared to let go. "So..will you be with me then Goo Junhwe?", came a slight voice and Junhwe looked up shocked, unsure what to say but it slowly turned into relief as he quickly hugged his hyung whispering yes. The two stayed in their embrace for a while longer and slowly shifted to lay on the bed in exhaustion from what they experienced before. Yunhyeong's considerably smaller body leaned on Junhwe, and his head was over Junhwe's hand as his own layed on the younger's chest with their legs tangled. Jinhwan came in silently, having heard a little noise from inside but he thought Yunhyeong was alone and so he came to check on him, only to find him wrapped in Junhwe's embrace which brought a slight smile to his face and he quietly closed the door, sighing in relief. Finally, they had worked it out, it was tiring, as it was taking a toll on the team but now they worked it out and he couldn't be happier for them.