one

APPRECIATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

leo pushed hakyeon;s hand away for the 7th time that day. His limit, was coming to an end.

hakyeon was a new nighbour and classmate of his. 

and he had been bugging leo for the past 6 months.

which had leo pulling at his hair.

leo was a loner. a scary, strong loner. whom people were afraid of.

well.. except hakyeon. 

hakyeon, everybody knows, have a little something for leo. 

and hakyeon is not afraid to fight for it. 

so he ambushed leo in the back alley.

scared leo's pants off and asked to be frends.

of course leo was pissed.

but hakyeon held on. through leo's mean words that would made an adult man cry, to his uncaring attitude.

he bothered him, texted him, ate lunch with him, took same classes with him, walk home with him. and basically tried to be leo's shadow.

leo. was pissed. 

and today, was leo's breaking point. 

''for s sake'' leo said as he spun around. 

they were in leo's room. and god knows how hakyeon managed to pursuade leo to let him in. 

or maybe leo's mum thinks it's healthy for leo to 'make' friends.

''you have been sticking with me and annoying the out of me'' leo said in a low voice.

''all these months, im ing sick of your face and your bull.'' hakyeon tried to laugh in the awkward situation.

''all you tried to do, was get in my pants. okay, admit it, you are a manwhore. i know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter