Final

Library Date

"Ugh, why is the book so high? Freaking Ms. Song assigning a book report due at the end of this week!" You grumbled after attempting to get the book on one of the highest shelves, but have failed to do so after ten jumps. "Why must I be short."

Puffing your cheeks out in anger, Sungyeol, your older brother's friend (Dongwoo) comes up behind you and easily gets the book for you.

"Here." He chuckled at your frustrated expression to a shocked one and handed the book to you. "I saw that you couldn't reach the book, so I decided to help you."

You felt blood rush through your face as you bowed quickly and grabbed the book with both hands. "T-thank you sunbae-nim."

"Yah, you still call me sunbae-nim?" Sungyeol jokingly acted hurt, but he kind of did feel sad when you called him a senior. You just nodded your head while looking down at the title of the book.

The reason why you were timid around Sungyeol was because you liked him since Dongwoo and his friends gathered together and created Infinite, their group and name. They would hang out anywhere and invite you since you were Dongwoo's cute and fun younger sister who made them smile almost all the time. After those 3 years of being around them, you fell for Sungyeol, who was one grade above you. An oppa.

All of Infinite were your protective friendly oppas who treated you like a sister to them. You called all of them oppa except for maknae Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol. Sungjong and Myungsoo were younger and the same age as you, respectively, and Sungyeol... you were just too flustered to be comfortable around him. Knowing that he doesn't like you the way you like him, you stayed formal with him.

"Yah. Call me oppa, you

-ah. Sungyeol oppa wants to hear it from someone special."

*Did he just say someone special?* You asked yourself mentally as your eyes widened. Maybe you did have a chance. You've always wanted to call him oppa, but you were too scared that you maybe uncomfortable around him. Giving this a chance for you and making the decision to get closer to Sungyeol, you shyly mumbled, "O-oppa."

Sungyeol was beyond happy. He jumped around the narrow aisle, but soon got scolded by the librarian. You had to stifle your giggle at his cute actions and expressions. He was so excited that he pulled you to a smaller library room for students to have a quiet atmosphere for study purposes. Then, he locked the door and sat next to you as you already sat on the couch.

.......

After 10 minutes of awkward silence, Sungyeol and you spoke at the same time.

"Oppa-"

"you-

ah-"

"N-no you go first." You both looked at each other and laughed lightly.

"Go first oppa."

"Alright." Sungyeol started to speak, making direct eye contact with you. "So, uh, I was wondering if, um, you like me-"

"Huh? O-oppa what are you saying-"

"Just listen. I think you like me..." Your face was beet red and you turned away from him due to embarrassment. "... and, I just want to let you know that I-I like you too."

You're eyes widened again and you froze, processing everything for what seems like an eeternity

. "Is this a dream?" You pinched yourself and squeaked, "I guess not."

Sungyeol chuckled at your cute actions. It suddenly felt like a drama. He lifted your chin towards him and leaned in to kiss you. You did the same and your lips and his were in sync, making you smile through the kiss. Pulling away- both disappointed- because you guys are barely started to date, you blushed and smiled sweetly at Sungyeol while resting your head on his chest.

"I guess we're together now." Sungyeol your hair softly and kissed your forehead. You nodded and nuzzled your face on the crook of your neck.

Who would've known how much work you had to do at school, then to take a nap with your first boyfriend from the exhaustion.

 

-

A/N: y ending sorry;_; I kinda wanted to make the ending less boring, but it's pretty lame._.